Office spaces quite simply cannot function effectively without the inclusion of a quality office desk.Whether providing a surface or housing for computers, laptops and printers or additional office storage solutions, the desk is a must-have product in your office arsenal. A stylish, minimal option, the Tyonna desk comes in various colourways and folds down to flat, so you can pop it away at any time. To take advantage of this, visit our Large Order page to contact our sales team.Â, We offer a huge range of office desks; they really do come in all shapes and sizes. From ergonomics to style and function, we know that creating an office isn’t one size fits all. Also available in black and walnut. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, H&M Home announce their latest interiors collab, Best clothes drying racks and airers for 2020, Desk organisation ideas to help you stay tidy, The best smart light bulbs to light up your life, 14 DIY Christmas decorations you can pull off, Folding Computer Desk No-Assembly Simple Study Desk, CherryTree Furniture Compact Foldable Computer Desk Laptop, Beliwin Folding Computer Desk, 2-Tier PC Table, Huisenuk I Shape Folding Office White Computer Desk, Habitat Drew Folding Bamboo 2 Seater Table - White, Argos Home Compact Folding Office Desk - Black & Oak, Cosmopolitan, Part of the Hearst UK Fashion & Beauty Network. Only £139.00 + VATRRP £348.00
Attractive and slim line cable managed legs mean that cables and wires are concealed leading to a clean and tidy office. Choose From Standard, Express or Fully Assembled Service,

With an unrivalled combination of style, performance and affordability, Tully I is the go to furniture range for all fast paced business demands. Many of us have been working from home for almost nine months now, which has come with its pros and cons. Who says folding desks can't be as spacious as you need? The chances of you already having a decent desk / desk chair combo at home are probably slim to none, in part down to a space issue. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Tully I Rectangular Desk The Mare desk could fit two computers and chairs, and is height adjustable as well as foldable! BUY NOW Here are the best fold up desks you can get your hands on - some of which have super speedy delivery. Tully II Left Hand Ergonomic Desk It all starts with finding the perfect office desk. We also stock a number of matching furniture pieces to compliment the Tully Bench range, such as mobile pedestals, bookcases and filing cabinets.

, Value Line Classic+ Rectangular H-Leg Desk (Silver Leg), Value Line Classic+ Rectangular C-Leg Desk (Graphite Leg), Value Line Deluxe C-Leg Rectangular Desk (White Legs), Value Line Deluxe Cable Managed Narrow Rectangular Desk (White Legs), Value Line Classic+ Panel End Desk 2 Drawers (Silver Slats), Tully I Left Hand Ergonomic Desk 2 Drawers, Value Line Classic+ C-Leg Left Ergo Desk 2 Drawers (Silver Leg), Office Desks for the Home or Office - Free UK Delivery. All of our products have been manufactured using strong, hard wearing materials. A smaller, more compact option is this MDF worktop with steel folding legs, which move inwards to allow the desk to be put away. BUY NOW Only £87.00 + VATRRP £218.00 Progress Deluxe Rectangular Desk BUY NOW Progress I Left Hand Ergonomic Desk Each desk features 25mm MFC tops in a range of 5 colour finishes. At Furniture At Work, we understand the importance of a comfortable and pleasant workspace. $("img.lazy").lazyload({ BUY NOW This modern twist on a great classic is form and function personified with its robust double upright silver cantilever frame with levelling feet that ensure maximum stability. Or how about some solid hues including pure white and solid black - helping you to create a stylish workspace. Who says a folding desk has to fold down? BUY NOW Available in white, oak and walnut, the Yunus desk has a folding frame and click-on top, meaning it can look stylish during the day and easily slip under your bed at night. Tully I Left Hand Ergonomic Desk 2 Drawers Only £167.00 + VATRRP £418.00 Each and every one of our products are comprised of the highest quality materials available, and whether wood or metal, we offer a vast array of stunning colour options and finishes for you to choose from. Gone are the days of bulky, heavy and annoying office gear.
Featuring rectangular, ergonomic and wave desks all available with or without fixed pedestals you can be sure to find the perfect desks to suit your needs. Combine a new office desk with one of our office chairs - all come with FREE UK delivery.Â, Searching for the ideal office desk? Primo Clerical Desk With 3 Drawers Among our extensive stock at Office Furniture Online, you’ll find a wide range of office desks … These desks offer the perfect combination of durability and style. Only £162.00 + VATRRP £405.00 Each desk features 25mm MFC tops in a range of 5 colour finishes. manager's specials Value Line Deluxe Cable Managed Narrow Rectangular Desk (White Legs) Tully I Narrow Rectangular Desk For more information on what data is contained in the cookies, please see our Cookie Information page. With all items available with a choice of delivery options, Tully I is the most versatile and economic range in the marketplace.

With an unrivalled combination of style, performance and affordability, Tully II is a must for all fast paced business demands. £40.00 shop now. Take a look at some of our most common customer queries.Â. Only £168.00 + VATRRP £420.00 Only £151.00 + VATRRP £378.00 data_attribute: "original" 8 Argos Home Compact Folding Office Desk - Black & Oak. Only £123.00 + VATRRP £308.00 Progress I Right Hand Ergonomic Desk BUY NOW Our range includes everything from smaller desks to cluster and bench desks to help you maximise the space you have.
With solid panel end legs and modesty panels these tables are built to last. Desks for office Our office desks are made to survive everything from crazy big projects to coffee spills. Only £66.00 + VATRRP £165.00 Tully I Left Hand Ergonomic Desk Only £131.00 + VATRRP £328.00 Among our extensive stock at Office Furniture Online, you’ll find a wide range of office desks that cover all environments and applications, from space-saving cluster desks for large workforces to state-of-the-art height-adjustable desks that help with posture and productivity. Yes, you're probably getting more sleep than ever, but you're also likely to be missing your colleagues and usual work environment. Regardless of which office furniture you choose, you can trust that it’s been built to last. Tully II Rectangular Desk Office Furniture Online bear this in mind, giving you an unparalleled collection of office desks to browse between, all of which are available with budget-friendly savings and free UK delivery too. If you’re buying quality office desks, there’s no reason why they shouldn’t last for a very long time. Create the perfect workspace with our range of office desks. And with that comes the office set up. Only £244.00 + VATRRP £610.00 We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Another good option if you're looking for something inexpensive.
Featuring rectangular, ergonomic and wave desks all available with or without fixed pedestals you can be sure to find the perfect desk to suit your environment. From cheap office desks to premium designs, there’s something to suit every budget in our collection. With one of the most impressive collections of office desks in the UK, you’ll be spoilt for choice.