(797771- M). A satisfying blend with the great taste of natural cane sugar. Get a £20 Amazon Gift Card upon approval*. OLDTOWN WHITE COFFEE™ 3 IN 1 LESS SUGAR 4.4 out of 5 stars 27. A classic Malaysian taste featuring a Full-bodied milk tea taste with a good balance of sweetness and creaminess takes you back to the good days at your local “mamaks” from your very first sip. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. On top of our perfect blend with 3 types of premium beans, and brewed with the same roasting process as when it was first created, we also strive to deliver the best in our products by keeping true to a system that adheres to diligent R&D through our many years of experience. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 October 2018. Creamy, nutty and unique, it leaves a tantalizing mouth feel. No sweat! Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Please try again. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. As expected. Fat 60g. Now you can truly enjoy the great taste of the original white coffee anytime, anywhere… chilled. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. Fantastic tasting and arrived quickly, as a disabled person now, making coffee for myself is much more difficult than it used to be. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. × OLDTOWN Black Series Enrich Freezed Dried Instant Coffee. OldTown 3 in 1 Classic White Coffee, 600 g, WaNaHong Malaysia Oldtown 3 in 1 White Coffee Classic 15 sachets (Pack of 3), Old Town 2-in-1 Instant Coffee (without sugar), Tealyra - Taiwanese Jin Xuan Milk Oolong - High Mountain - Loose Leaf Tea - 200g, Lyons Premium Caffe Latte Sachets 12x15g (Case of 10 Boxes / 120 sachets). 7 / 67g left. Daily Goals. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Strong , dark palette with� a nice bittersweet balance. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. At Amazon.co.uk, you will earn more. No troublesome registration required! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Will buy more. 18+. A rich fragrant Hazelnut flavoured white coffee blend. Copyright © 2020 OLDTOWN SDN. Creamy, nutty and unique, it leaves a tantalizing mouth feel. I love white coffee and was required to get it from Malaysia. Nutritional Info. Make sure you don’t miss interesting happenings All this to ensure that our customers are able to enjoy the best white coffee every time, and there is a product to suite all different coffee lovers out there! 34 % 7g Fat. A rich fragrant Hazelnut flavoured white coffee blend. UK only. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 April 2020, Love this coffee glad I can get from Amazon as my friend in Malaysia use to get them for me x, They are very nice but the sachets are massive, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 March 2018. £4.99. Ideal for being away from home. No matter where you shop, you will earn rewards on every purchase. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. UK only. We temporary disable purchase of product due to shipping difficulties during the Covid-19 pandemic.