How to Link Aadhar Card to Voter ID Card? People are also searching for old voter list of West Bengal, such as voter list West Bengal 1967,1952 voter list West Bengal, voter list 1971 West Bengal pdf, voter list 1995West Bengal. 6) You can now find your Name in Electoral Roll. West Bengal Voter List 2020 Electoral Roll PDF Download. How to Search Name in Electoral Roll of Delhi ? My actual date of birth is 10.08.1988. Search business listings by locality and category. If you are already enrolled in Electoral Roll of West Bengal, you can easily Search your Name in Electoral Roll of West Bengal. There are so many tension for bangli, as the would not be recognized as bangladeshi. 2) Now you will find a new page where you can Search your Name in Electoral Roll : 3) Click on Search and your Name with your Voter ID Details will be displayed on the Screen. ... Request them if they have old voter list. So how can i change it to actual date of birth.. Voter ID Card or Election Card is an important government document in India which is issued by Election Commission of India(EPIC). The process to Search your Name in Voter List of West Bengal can be done just within 2-3 minutes. 2) Click on ‘Electoral Roll (Voter List)’ link on the left Sidebar. http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/. The Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) of West Bengal has issued the final WB Voter List 2020 With Photo (Updated).Apart from that, you can also download Old Voter List West Bengal (1952, 1966, 1967, 1971 PDF). The Final Voter list for the Voters of the West Bengal has been announced by the Election commission of the state @ceowestbengal.nic.in. AC wise : Select the District and Assembly Constituency and Search by Search by EPIC No. Search Cachar products, brands, events, deals, forum and classifieds with JantaReview Search your Name in Voter List or Electoral Roll of Orissa, Search your Name in Voter List or Electoral Roll of Kerala, Search your Name in Voter List or Electoral Roll of Telangana, Search your Name in Voter List or Electoral Roll of Delhi, Search your Name in Voter List or Electoral Roll of Jharkhand, Search your Name in Voter List or Electoral Roll of Bihar. If you have any questions or doubts regarding this process, you may leave your comments below. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. How to Search Name in Electoral Roll of Kerala ? Apart from writing and editing articles on Travel, Business and Technology at Amazing India Blog, he also contributes to other well known newspapers and online news blogs. Anirudh Singh 3) Now, Click on the District Name in which you reside. As a Proof of Identity & Proof of Address. .. This is the complete process to Search your Name in Voter List or Electoral Roll of West Bengal. We request you to read the article for details. Now you can download Voter List 2020 West Bengal in PDF format. Voter Helpline App. Download our NEW Mobile App 'Voter Helpline' from Play Store. Your email address will not be published. Also Read : How to Link Aadhar Card to Voter ID Card? 4) Select the AC Name and you will finally able to see all the Polling Stations in your area. The Android App 'Voter Helpline' provides you easy searching of your name in Electoral Roll, filling up online forms, knowing about Elections, and most importantly, lodging grievance. Required fields are marked *. You can Save the Pdf file for further reference. Voter List 1971, 1966, 1951 Download Pdf ... Voter list of 1971 West Bengal : West Bengal have the largest international border behind bangladesh. Voter ID Card or Election Card is an important government document in India which is issued by Election Commission of India(EPIC). 1) Open the Official Website of CEO West Bengal i.e. ….I give it to 4 month ago. ….not yet. How to Search Name in Electoral Roll of Telangana ? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anirudh Singh is a passionate blogger and the man behind Amazing India Blog. Copyright © 2015-2020. Today, in this article we will tell you the step by step procedure to Search your Name in Electoral Roll or Voter List of West Bengal. [PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS OLD METHOD – PLEASE SCROLL BELOW TO FIND THE NEW METHOD]. If you are already enrolled in Electoral Roll of West Bengal, you can easily Search your Name in Electoral Roll of West Bengal.The process to Search your Name in Voter List of West Bengal can be done just within 2-3 minutes. For Linking Aadhaar Number to your Voter ID, District Wise : Select the District and Search by EPIC No. Voter ID serves 2 Important Purposes for the Indian Residents  : Now, Search your Name in Electoral Roll of West Bengal due to one of the following reasons : Before we tell you the process to Search your Name in Electoral Roll or Voter List of West Bengal, make sure you have already registered your Name in Electoral Roll or Voter List. Search results for voter list of west bengal 1966 in Cachar,India. Your email address will not be published. http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/onlinesearch/. or Name & Relation Name. I didn’t get my corrected voter id. Now at the home page of the West Bengal Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) website you will easily get all the details related to each query so be stay till the end of the article. Follow the Step by Step Process given below to Search your Name in Electoral Roll of West Bengal : 1) Open the Website of West Bengal Electoral Roll Search by Clicking on the Link Below. Amazing India Blog. My Date of birth is wrong to my Election ID Card(10.08.1989). Voter ID All Rights Reserved, Search your Name in Voter List or Electoral Roll of West Bengal, Steps to Search your Name in Electoral Roll of West Bengal. 5) Now, you need to click on Draft Roll corresponding to your Polling Station Name and you will be able to see the electoral roll. You will have access to everything about Election Commission of India. or Name & Relation Name. 2 Comments. He has 5 years of experience in the newspaper industry and he founded Amazing India Blog in 2015. পশ্চিমবঙ্গ সরকার ভোটার কার্ড নিয়ে দারুন একটি গুরুত্ব পূর্ণ সিদ্ধান্ত নিলো। এবার download করে নিন west bengal old voter list খুব সহজে। August 19, 2016