"osculum." All rights of the publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com. Usage Frequency: 1 Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? Usage Frequency: 1 MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997. Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content, The door had been tied shut with a length of nylon. Usage Frequency: 2 Reference: Anonymous, dixit ad eum accede ad me et da mihi osculum fili m. And his father Isaac said unto him, Come near now, and kiss me, my son. Last Update: 2020-04-21 Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020, C17: from Latin: a kiss, little mouth, diminutive of, Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Since Exist Definition of osculum in the Definitions.net dictionary. Reference: Wikipedia, Last Update: 2014-07-07 Reference: Wikipedia, Last Update: 2013-08-19 Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs. Download our English Dictionary apps - available for both iOS and Android. Another word for Opposite of Meaning of Rhymes with Sentences with Find word forms Translate from English Translate to English Words With Friends Scrabble Crossword / Codeword Words starting with Words ending with Words containing exactly Words containing letters Pronounce Find conjugations Find names Dderlein's Hand-book of Latin Synonymes | Ludwig Dderlein Osculum twice as broad as the central chamber, surrounded by a … We use cookies to enhance your experience.