Kel. And the server Sabreena was a super star! This is a scary issue though! My wife and I ordered and the meals came soon after. Killer stuffed French toast. Their claim is that Ceylon cinnamon is the only true cinnamon, and that Cassia (or Saigon) cinnamon is fake. Must have been cooked while frozen. The patties were fresh tasting and cooked perfectly medium rare. By continuing to browse our website, you agree to the use of these cookies. This appears to be more of a staffing than a server issue. Come see why we are voted 'Best Breakfast & Omelette in Citrus County' by Citrus Chronicle readers. Explore other popular food spots near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 … . So one day when we were emailing I asked him what it was like there…. And both are similar although the taste is somewhat different. Dillon’s, 727 S US Highway 41, Inverness, FL 34450-6031. Been here twice for breakfast and both times it was awesome. 88 - $10.68 $ 10 . The...breakfast entrees are a little more expensive than other restaurants but their portions are so large as to border on ridiculous. I used to buy cinnamon tea from the grocery store. There is no research to prove that it's better, for the simple reason that none of the big food companies want to commission it because it would expose how rubbish their “cinnamon” is. CA Privacy Good food at reasonable prices. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. This appears to be more of a staffing than a server issue. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. What items do you have that are gluten free? Your email address will not be published. The servers are pleasant but are usually a little slow to take an order and bring a check. The waitress attended us well. These seemingly small details are what make this burger above the average and why most restaurants fall short on such an iconic American food.It seem like a trivial review describing a cheeseburger. Find the best Herbs and Spices near you on Yelp - see all Herbs and Spices open now. (Wouldn't dried cinnamon apple peels be a yummy snack, though? The main health benefits of cinnamon are generally thought to come from the volatile oil, cinnamaldehyde, which cinnamon naturally contains and which, as a matter of fact, is its most dominant pharmaceutical characteristic. Food.. scrambled eggs, easy enough to do, but they seriously tasted a little weird. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. These cinnamon sticks are fresh, aromatic and ideal for cooking. Never had a poor experience here! I've been learning a lot about cinnamon since getting to know Rupert, who owns a company selling fresh REAL cinnamon sticks from Sri Lanka and Vietnam, along with a cool looking, specially designed cinnamon grater. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. For more information, see our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. I let it steep (covered) for at least five minutes. Fruit they served was ok. Biscuit was quite salty...and crumbled when you picked it up as if it had been microwaved to warm it up. They are missing the point. Let them steep for 20 - 60 mins depending on your preference. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? You can grind up fresh cinnamon sticks to make tea, to cook into your food or sprinkle on toast, cereal or desserts. Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks. My recent visit was with family visiting from out of town and I had to bring her here. It makes 8 cups at a time and keeps in the fridge got a very long time. We will never go back to the other. So we are left with a natural intuition – surely a no-brainer for Kitchen Kop readers – that anything fresh is better for you than its old and stale equivalent. Syrup was warmed, perfect. Do Not Sell My Info Little bakery they have has good stuff but they don't have enough. Ceylon cinnamon does smell and taste completely different. Rupert sent us some and it's been fun to see how much better everything tastes with the real thing. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. It didn't happen. What more can you ask for?More. Always a solid meal and great people. If you haven’t tried it, you must! Required fields are marked *, The information found here has not been approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We're Committed To Your Wellbeing, Learn More, © 2020 Cinnabon® Franchisor SPV LLC. Bigelow Tea Cinnamon Stick Black Tea Bags 28-Count B ... Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice Herbal Tea ... slide 2 of 3, Sitemap. The food was excellent! breakfast entrees are a little more expensive than other restaurants but their portions are so large as to border on ridiculous. indicates link opens an external site which may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Activate to move to this slide. Sorry, I do not know, I don't generally look to see if they have gluten free items. These cinnamon sticks are fresh, aromatic and ideal for cooking. ), Hi Janice, as you would expect we here at Cinnamon Hill have researched this subject very carefully. Traditional Medicinals Cinnamon Naturally Caffeine F ... Natrol Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea Cinnamon Spic ... Uncle Lee's Tea, Body Slim, Dieter Tea, Cinnamon fla ... Celestial Seasonings, Cinnamon Apple Spice, Caffeine ... Bigelow Tea - Black Tea Cinnamon Stick - 20 Tea Bags. I've been learning a lot about cinnamon since getting to know Rupert, who owns a company selling fresh REAL cinnamon sticks from Sri Lanka and Vietnam, along with a cool looking, specially designed cinnamon grater. The service is always sweet and attentive. It’s very tasty, requires no sweeteners and I think it’s been a pretty good immune booster. It frightens me to think that what I or my friends might think is cinnamon and safe for my nut allergy child might actually contain ground nut husks and flour? So many of us allergy moms use cinnamon to add flavor, in place of sugar or to help regulate blood sugar ( which is why cinnamon tea probably helps people lose weight) etc. They have fresh baked goods and a variety of coffee drinks.