The weapon of choice for veggies remains Paneer whereas Chicken leads the non-veg brigade. Apart from this, even other nutrients are comparatively higher in soybean when compared with chicken. Animal meat, though full of fat is also loaded with vitamins, minerals, proteins and is an excellent source of nutrition for growing children and those who are recovering from debilitating illnesses. Are YOU a I am a chicken cracker,because its taste so good,and we can cook so many different recipes with chicken.Its may be chinese or mughlai,Chicken can win heart of everyone. On the other hand, Shahi paneer’s inclination is a bit on the sweeter side as you can make out from the addition of Sweet Tomato sauce. Sign up to get daily ideas on meals, Wondering what to cook today? 195 calories 1 … Snacks. As a matter of fact, what I have realized over the time eating out is that the difference would be visible as well felt in taste if you eat out in North India. Shared by home chefs and professional chefs. ALSO READ | Ghee vs Butter: Which one should you choose and why? Jeevan mein kabhi vipatti aaye toh apatti Matt kijiye :) | For reprint rights: Times syndication service, Copyright 2020 Bennett coleman and co. ltd.All rights reserved.The Times of India. Comment below on this page with “I’m a Paneer Pataka because…..” OR “I’m a chicken cracker because….”. Step 2: Post your Recipes (Starting 14th March till 3rd April) Plattershare presents the “PANEER vs CHICKEN CHALLENGE” sponsored by “Go India Organic” – A platform for all your organic needs. aur mera bhi dil jeeta. You can hide from kids in recipie if they don't like while mom wants to serve healthy food to their children. Wah wah kya baat hai paneer ke saath daath aapke dishes ko chahne wale bhi bhut hai . i will take part as “PANEER PATAKA”,because i am vegetarian.Paneer is full of calcium and we can mould it in any shape.We can make sweet dish or main dish from paneer.It is very versatile ingredients and easily available or can made at home.I think every one loves paneer in many ways. Paneer is full of protein context. And its taste in every form is much more stronger. Organization : Plattershare/ Platter Share Firstly, YOU CAN DO A LOT WITH "PANEER"". Basically its very SOCIAL like me. Kyonki we can make whole chicken, chicken kheema , boneless or with bone and all the chicken dishes are mouthwatering and very tempting too. Can Vitamin D rich foods help in weight loss. I m paneer pataka☺easy available, easy to make, no need to clean, very less cooking time. And I can say proudly," paneer hai toh kya gum h"😛, I am a "Paneer Patakha" because chahe: To enter the contest (mandatory rules):- Yes, yes I am a paneer pataaka. How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. Terms of Service |  The difference between the two starts to fade away as you move towards southern India. Tu to bas teekha hi teekha . Paneer can be … :-) Share your recipes, food stories, pictures and promote food businesses. Salads, dosa, sizzler, cutlet, kabab etc. Paneer can be … it takes not more time to prepare. Recipe must include recipe name; ingredients with measurements; step-by-step preparation & cooking directions and at least one main photo of the recipe. The Paneer Makhani would look and taste heavier due to its gravy/curry being made with butter, cashew and Almonds. What has been your experience on the difference between Shahi Paneer and Paneer Makhani? All enteries must be received by 11:59 pm on 10th April 2016. Please read on to find my own understanding of the two most popular versions of Paneer. b) Go to ‘Home’ or ‘My Profile’ and click ‘Post a Recipe’ icon. ** Best Paneer recipe (judged by our elite panel of chefs) – Gift hamper worth INR 4500!!!! https://mealplans.cooksmarts.com/recipes/1102-paneer-and-chicken-curry THESE are the best foods to eat to endure the pain. And taste no one can beat. Paneer has Folates, Calcium, Phosphorus, PUFAs and MUFAs among others. And in main course. Having had the best of both paneer and chicken, i would say that nothing beats the versitality of paneer. It's so much easy going with any vegetarian recipe. Aside from eggs and paneer, other rich sources of protein are chicken, cheese (mozzarella and cheddar) beans such as mung beans, black beans and kidney beans and broccoli among others. 100 grams of tofu has about 60-65 calories, while 100 grams of paneer may have about 260 calories. Should not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. We would like to hear it in comments. 2) Type your name. Thank you for allowing me to ""choose cheese"". It's highly nutritious. People says chicken is best but I say paneer is bestest. I am a paneer pataka, The winner is the one which gets best visibility on Google. Paneer vs Chicken - Type 2 keywords and click on the 'Fight !' Paneer daale har Recipe m jaan,,.. Yahi h har Shadi- Party ki Shaan 👌, Palak or paneer Chand ke pass hariyali jaisa h. Palak dekhane me hara h Should not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. 3) Post comment. iam a chicken cracker ,i love chicken ,in my opinion chicken is best for any recipie like curry,fry ,snack ,etc, we can make number of mouthwatering recipies by chicken,as a south indian in our home we used prepare spicy chicken curry atleat thrice in a week ,hyderabadi chicken dum biryani is one my favourite which is very famous all over the world ,so i prefer to be a chicken cracker, i am a paneer pataka because vegetarian ka raja hai paneer ,it is also a healthy ingredient , best source of calcium , paneer can be used in different types of dishes whether wo pulao , kheer , parathas ,starters in any way .paneer is the best ingredient we can made anykind of dish with paneer like paneer albela , paneer sattey ,paneer ,and paneer is easy ingredient jo ki jhat phat pak sakta hai. Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. paneer is full of protein,calcium and so its very healthy for our kids as well as elders.Without paneer no party is successful ,this is my belief.I try many tasty,healthy recipes from paneer. I can mix paneer with dal, sabji, roti and Rice make many recipies. Shahi Paneer’s gravy is generally lighter and has bit of dropping consistency. The Best recipes will be judged by Masterchef Jayanandan Bhaskar (1st runner up of Amul Masterchef India Season one and celebrity tv host). I am a paneer pataka.Paneer is very versatile .we can make endless dishes, Sancks , Maincourse and sweets .It is full on nutrients. All the recipes posted within these dates would be eligible for the contest. All enteries must be received by 11:59 pm on 10th April 2016. I am definitely paneer pataka because Read more about which is healthier food option: Paneer VS Cheese or Paneer VS Tofu. Step 1: Pick a Side and Tell us why (Starting today till 3rd April) Jokes apart, Paneer is one such ingredient without with my life is incomplete. button. http://www.plattershare.com/article/paneer-patakas-vs-chicken-crackers-the-big-fight. Cheese: What's the difference and which is healthier? No doubt it is the star of our royal indian cuisine with classic paneer tikkas and a stuffing for other kebabs to being a main ingredient in rich gravies, it also serves as a super ingredient in desserts like tiramisu and cheesecake! Do anything you like with paneer, toss up a salad, dip it in fondue, add it to sandwiches or stuff it in your paratha! I'm a Paneer Pataka! ALL IN ONE. Let the chicken Speak Then :-))) Waiting for your recipes! Nutritionist Mugdha Pradhan shares tips on its positive and negative sides, Are your kids picky eaters? Pecans vs Walnuts: What is the difference between these two nuts? Roti or Rice ! We can use paneer in smoothies, snacks, main course (bread and veggies) and desserts.