Do you think wheeled tanks will replace light tanks? Food I think is a must and so is large repair and large med. That is a totally fair and accurate assessment. I can see this thing being really awkward on Abby or Himmels without being able to traverse. Its pretty hard to get used to. You have to work hard to earn those credits so if you're in it for the money, there are better prems for that. It's hard to play but extremely rewarding. I listen to him just to relax because i can’t draw a straigh line* but you are instructive too. The reload is even fast enough that you can switch shells without losing much time. It has very low HP, so make sure to save the HP. Otherwise the velocity and reliability of ACPR is too good to pass up. Love your videos and playstile! I want to win because I’m out-playing my opponents, not because I’m out-cheesing them. Seems quite fun, first experience in a wheeled tank. WG ruled ASLAIN’s AUTO AIM+ was illegal 5 years ago but the ERB 75 can use it now. EVEN if the tank is behind a house or under a ridgeline. I use HE when I am very confident that I will pen. World of Tanks is a PvP MMO game created by international game developer Wargaming. , Ride of the Valkyries seemed like an appropriate choice . As you say, I think bad players will not be good in it (bad players gonna bad), but their yolos will still be a problem. > This tank is VOLATILE. Obviously, remove the dollar signs. +William Stall you are refering to autoaim extended which is now a legit mod. skill4ltu has it at 411m with bonds equipment, food, directives, 5-6 skill crew… the view range is that poor…, It turns faster when u let go of the throttle in speed mode. It is difficult to tell the back of the tank from the front, so use a decal or something for easy identification (I lost count of the amount of times I drove forward into a bush thinking I was going to drive backwards away from the bush. For the vast majority of light tanks from tiers 6-10, you should not mount Binocs given that Optics are a must and for the other 2 slots there are better choices (e.g. My hope is that these videos meaningfully help players improve their gameplay. Wheeled vehicles offer a totally different driving experience from tracked vehicles. I put these in to prevent bots from farming (not sure if it will help). Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a1d49653ceebda831e41ca97c8230722" );document.getElementById("bf76636773").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); World of Tanks, Armored Forces, and War Thunder: Ground Forces. It is very fun and dominated when not in tier 10 game, the gun is very accurate and it has decent damage since they buffed reload slightly from the first test of it I think. – Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10) – World of Tanks. There is a visual now but functionally it behaves the same. Everything’s already been said but I also wanna say it’s super fun so I’d say it’s worth it even if it didn’t make all those credits, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the WorldofTanks community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I run mine with food and no premium account. Especially uphill. This seems like it will be fun to drive but not OP. Like how you give info….better then other players….thanks. I am worried about the impact of it on gameplay. I don't have any tier 8 lights so this tank will be awesome for me in frontlines. Yes, since the prem pen is so bad I just generally dont bother firing it. Nice tips, But who do am I trying to fool? I was proxy spotting high camo TDs instead of actually seeing them. This is just bullshit! Yes. Tire squealing on any other surface than tarmac is silly. +Taugrim also 80km is so much fun. Strengths and Weaknesses + Superb top speed (80) + Superb acceleration + Superb camo (~42 with Camo, BIA, Vents, and Food) + Superb gun handling (1.2s base aim time, low dispersion from movement) + Superb turret traverse + Excellent shell velocity (1300 for silver APCR ammo) + Excellent gun depression (-8) + Can drive in reverse as fast as forward + Ability to boost speed from a stand-still start – Abysmal view range (310 base) – Unable to pivot (turn) in place / requires multi-point turns to get around obstacles – Tall profile – Squishy – Low HP pool (950) – Wheels are large and easy to target, resulting in meaningful loss of speed – Can not mount Binocs, Recommended Equipment 1. You are the smartest player i seen out there. Great video. Also if you're in the speed mode and arty splashes you it breaks most of the weeks and stuns you resulting in a 20kph top speed and what it feels like an inability to turn left of right,that's awful. The mobility allows you to be where needed, and the gun has insane soft stats that make shooting on the move easy. It is very fun and dominated when not in tier 10 game, the gun is very accurate and it has decent damage since they buffed reload slightly from the first test of it I think. I put recommended equipment in the video description. i will enjoy watching replays of this kind of vehicles dont belive i will start grinding them any time soon tnx4share, I was waiting for your video and opinion on this, thank you Bob Ross of WoT! We have a number of affiliated clans on the NA, EU, and ASIA servers for all levels of game experience. would have really helped at the end of the last game where you knew your where only facing arty, a scout and a skoda. VStab. hey taugrim, was wondering if you could do a guide on the sherman jumbo. +Taugrim Yes your voice is calm and smooth, it gives me the same feel. You REALLY think it won’t make a huge diff to the game for WG to re-introduce a MOD it outlawed 5 years ago for being to OP? I’m SERIOUS. Your email address will not be published. I don't really have other comments. A platoon of these will be….interesting…. It's the standard WG design,the premium it's significantly better than the tech tree tank. Source: Taugrim. what are your thoughts on small vs large repair kits for this thing? I cannot stress how difficult it is to play this vehicle. I guess LT tanks are pretty screwed now since we can’t use AUTO AIM+ without getting our accounts suspended. Also the new autoaim function doesn’t work as the old autoaim extended mod it’s more a proximity autoaim. If you dont think you can complete the entire marathon but still want the tank, get to stage 8 at least and you should be able to buy it cheaper than it will ever be listed for normally IMO. You have really good games, or really bad games. Oh, man you’re in for a surprise when a pack of three ERB 75s come screaming over a ridge already locked on and firing. Maybe in snow there should be a snow friction sound and on grass/gravel some gravel skid sounds (like WRC cars do) In deep snow, wheeled vehicles should have the speed heavily penalized. Nice review Taugrim to your usual high standard. Vents 3. I find it very hard to hit this thing and now don’t even bother taking shots as it just boosts and is gone. I understand why as it has to have a drawback. You have really good games, or really bad games. The 950 HP means you are going to get two shot a LOT and Japanese heavies pretty much will delete you. It was ‘cheating’ back then to use it but I guess if you give WG money it’s Ok. Auto aim works for all classes of tanks, AFAIK. I’m taking a break from playing WOT at the min as i think the loot boxes giving out OP tanks are ruining the game. Maybe new scouting series?? Your voice sounds a bit rough, Another great vid — love the opening music! Also it's quite hard to mark,I only have 1 and I can't say I'm really going over 75%.I guess some people play it very well. I suppose I’ll reinstall the Mad Max game for some car combat. This is LT class, you can use 1390 crew but remember it has loader as 4th crew member. I went through that with the old Type 59 wolfpacks and the T-50-2 rat packs 6-7 years ago. I can’t recommend this tank to most players because of its incredible skill cap, but it will be lethal in the hands of a good player. Is this a light tank or a new class? You probably should’ve reloaded HE for the two artas there. RIP, W$H$V$H$F-Z$B$U$R$X-B$C$9$N$3 W$H$V$H$H-G$H$8$P$2-2$U$5$K$4. I review the Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10), a tier 8 premium French light tank in World of Tanks (WoT), with replays tier 8 Fisherman’s Bay and tier 10 Erlenberg battles. Yes,it's a lot of fun,but you need to play smart,you'll die if you just rush to the enemy team at the beginning of the battle. ie, can I swap my 13 90 crew in it? > I can’t recommend this tank to most players because of its incredible skill cap, but it will be lethal in the hands of a good player. It is incredibly punishing and difficult to play. +Taugrim NO IT DOESN’T!!! leave it to the french to have a armored fighting vehicle that can go 80 kmh in both forward and reverse. But you do raise a good question as to whether the existing maps have been tested meaningfully with the boost capability of the wheeled vehicles. There is no butt or front with this tank, only glorious butt faces on both ends. It feels like two thirds of maps are either towns or corridors and speed has little advantage at least in the early game, which is usually crucial part. Well I’m probably not the right person to ask. I run food and still make about 25k on average with a premium account. I got spotted and quickly sent back to the garage.) Great vid as always Taugrim, Your email address will not be published. Elc 90 is still my absolute favorite. Yes. Sometimes it's weird tho,like when you get in between 2 houses or in a tight space and you need to do a 50 point turn,or when you hit a small rock or car and you die. The visual indicator may be new but functionally I’ve been auto-aiming for years. No I would rather make a few hours of overtime and buy it then working my ass of for 30+ hours. In my case yes, I did it in about 380 games. You lock on to targets you can’t paint with your gun… You’re locked on already as you crest a hill…. All in all one of the most fun premium vehicles I've ever played. Late battle is when these wheelers truly shine if you can hang in there. I love bombing it around the battlefield and flanking the enemy. VStab + Vents for autoloaders, VStab + Rammer for non-autoloaders), but with this tank the base view range is so bad and the dispersion values are so good that I would use Binocs instead of VStab if that were an option. It turns like a boat, is made of paper, and cannot see anything that has good camo. I’d replace food if it lights up easy. As ppl buy this PAY2CHEAT tank it will change the game. +Taugrim Yes, but NOW with the EBR 75 you only have to point your gun in the general direction of the tank you want to lock on, to. You trade off the ability to pivot in place with much higher speed and acceleration. I think the view range is abnormally low – bumping the 310m view range by 20-30m would help a lot, but it looks like WG’s designers intentionally wanted to prevents players from reaching 445m with such a mobile tank. Did I miss what equipment you put on the this “racecar” ? ... worth it imo. Posted by 1 year ago. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I’m planning to get u the t92 American tier 8 premium light tank . tanks without AUTO AIM+ are dead meat in the late stages of games now. The small repair kit seems to fix all the wheels. It's way better,lynx it's a box on weels and it's way easier to hit than the ebr75,also I think it has worse DPM even tho it's a single shot. Most people seem to be playing this thing as a kind of “Yolo Invader” where they speed through enemy lines early on and take out arty then speed out again, then back again to take out camping TDs. You will crash or get one shotted at the slightest mistake, especially early on in a battle. +Rohan R The new armored car WG has just introduced has the AUTO AIM+ MOD that WG ruled to be illegal 5 years ago and suspended some players accounts back then for using it. Also don't forget the radical 75 mm of HE penetration! Ok, commenting afterwards is always easier than thinking of it on the spot. I wasn't really even paying attention to the marathon, just playing like usual. I would say a wheeled vehicle would behave more like a car. Absolutely. +Taugrim Thank you I missed that completely.