Instead, use water at room temperature or chilled water is the best. 14. Badi Bahas: Message against bigotry from Europe model? #Serving Suggestion:  Serve these golgappa pani at a chaat party along with suji puris and an aloo stuffing. Stuff it with masala (more or less, as you like). Finance Minister announces more stimulus to boost 'COVID-hit' economy. Before this, in 2018, the Railways, in 2018, had imposed a fine of Rs 1 lakh on a vending contractor for serving tea and coffee made with toilet water to passengers on board the Chennai Central-Hyderabad Charminar Express at Secunderabad station. Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan aces comfy ethnic looks at pre-Diwali bashes,... Diwali 2020: Importance and significance of Rangoli. It is very simple to assemble and one can easily find puffed puri at any Indian grocery store or prepare at home with. Add boondi just before serving. Tried it today and it was delish. If you like spicy water then add more green chilies. रहें हर खबर से अपडेट, डाउनलोड करें Android Hindi News apps, iOS Hindi News apps और Amarujala Hindi News apps अपने मोबाइल पे|Get all India News in Hindi related to live update of politics, sports, entertainment, technology and education etc. Soak 1 cup tamarind in 1 cup water overnight or for 4 to 5 hours in a small bowl or pan. Stir with a large spoon and mix it properly. this link, Zimbabwe in Pakistan, 3 T20I Series, 2020. Also Read: Mumbaikars United & Raised Rs 2.5 Lakhs To Help Family Of Pani Puri Seller Who Died Of COVID-19. For making teekha pani, take a mixer grinder and green chillies. The vendor’s cart is named 'Mumbai Ke Special Pani Puri Wala'. Also Read: Gujarat Man Invents Pani Puri Vending Machine From 100% E-Waste, And It Works. Then add rest of the prepared tamarind pulp (1/2 cup + 2 tbsp). But when people to came to know about the video where he is seen filing a can with toilet water and then mixing it in 'pani puri' water they flew into a rage and damaged his cart. 2. Mix them together with a spoon. india news national pani puri street vendor toilet water cart. The place attracts lots of customers with people queing up to taste the pani puris. PM Modi to unveil statue of Swami Vivekananda at JNU campus, protests begun! There are 2 types of pani – one is spicy or teekha pani and another is sweet or meetha pani. He is usually seen doing business near Rankala lake in Kolhapur. I make my version of jaljeera with a host of spices and seasonings that boost the flavour of the pani… Total tamarind pup I got 1 cup + 1/4 cup. However the video of the vendor filing a can with toilet water and then mixing it in 'pani puri' water surfaced, people became really angry. Grind until smooth paste (if required, add 1/4 cup water while grinding). I tried making the pani puri and it tasted awesome. The man runs a stall named ‘Mumbai Ki Special Pani Puri’. Web Title : kolhapur vendor caught mixing toilet water in pani puri, people attack cart after video went viral Telugu News from Samayam Telugu, TIL Network | Telugu News | Telugu Cinema News | Telangana Election 2018 News | Andhra News in Telugu. A street vendor selling pani puri in Maharashtra's Kolhapur was caught camera using toilet water for the dish. Gujarat Man Invents Pani Puri Vending Machine From 100% E-Waste, And It Works, Mumbaikars United & Raised Rs 2.5 Lakhs To Help Family Of Pani Puri Seller Who Died Of COVID-19. Dip each puri in water and enjoy…. We can make pani puri at home too. I never thought that I will make pani puri pani in my life. Also, add very little water (I added 1 tbsp water).