Christened from a majestic 17th-century English steed, Carlisle is a warmly spiced, gourmand-inflected oriental reserved only for the bold. Purchase Parfums De Marly Carlisle Eau de Parfum 4.2 oz at the lowest price. I had chosen Pegasus because I had read many positive reviews here on Parfumo and the lady in the perfumery of my trust said that she would get it here without any problems. An indulgent scent, Akaster reveals a praline note which adds a hint of sensuality. Its big. Oud Oud Oud... Carlisle is not that beautiful, unique scent. Carlisle was launched in 2015. Just say what it is. Blended with the highest quality of rare and luxurious ingredients sourced from around the world. The creative Parfums de Marly expresses a refined and contemporary lifestyle, but one in line with the codes and heritage of the royal court of France in the 18th century. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Two New Parfums De Marly - Akaster & Carlisle!! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This fragrance made me smile when i put it on. 100% Authentic.Satisfaction Guaranteed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Fast and free shipping. Free shipping. The apple here is not the sour apple candy smell from say YSL Y or Wanted by Azzaro. Sunny and radiant, it boasts a warm sandalwood and vanilla accord lifted by a spiced heart of saffron and tonka bean, with an unexpectedly bitter green apple twist. Like most PDM, Carisle too performs really well. I can actually says... İts a big NO! This is a lighter, fresher offering from the house of Parfums de Marly.. Let’s take a look… Fresh Peppery Citruses. He was also unfailingly influenced by the history of the palace and gardens of Versailles near to where he was born and raised. The blend distils its aura of Oriental mystery through a delicate play on its accents of nutmeg, saffron and Tonka bean. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Disappointed one. Apply product as desired for long-lasting results. Carlisle is the embodiment of light. Parfum de Marly – Carlisle. The scent was launched in 2015. You need to be logged in (or register here) to use Private Notes. Sort by: Parfums de Marly Delina Exclusif Eau de Parfum (Nordstrom Exclusive) $340.00 (17) Free Delivery. That comes later. Carlisle is a masculine fragrance by Parfums de Marly. Founded by Julien Sprecher, Parfums de Marly, a high-end perfumery brand, conjures up a dreamlike state with 'signature' fragrances, a strong position and concepts that are short, striking and direct. As a specialized fragrance im gonna give this a thumbs up. This Juice smells Amazing! It smells more complex than other PdM fragrances ive smelled. Please choose a different delivery location. Sunny and radiant, it boasts a warm sandalwood and vanilla accord lifted by a spiced heart of saffron and tonka bean, with an unexpectedly bitter green apple twist. Premium Beauty, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Carlisle By parfums de marly is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I've only ever owned Habdan from pdm, which I really liked but sold it due to the way it performed on my skin (low sillage and projection). Pick Up: Set location. Herod and/or Layton; Some of the links we use are affiliate links, meaning if you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a commission, which helps us keep the site running, Show all stockists of Carlisle in the Shopping Directory, Show all fragrances by Parfums de Marly in the Perfume Directory, See all launches from 2015 in the Perfume Directory. Top Notes: Apple, Bergamot / Heart Notes: Jasmine, Violet / Base Notes: Vanilla, Pepper, 'A woody-gourmand fragrance that is soft and subtle.'. There's a problem loading this menu right now. And OMG on just one spray into the air not even on my skin I could not believe how beautiful this juice smells, I was thrown back in awe! And I suppose, dear reader, you've already got a bad earwig. And nutmeg. In the beginning the fragrance is dominated by a spicy green apple and tonka bean and after a few hours a creamy vanilla is added. Luckily tho parfums de Marley have perfected things with Carlisle, although not the same scent it does share many facets from habdan and things like Herod and oajan. Carlisle, ultra sexy and easily one of the top ten best mens' fragrances! Pleasant. Well then, there I was and had Pegasus and what a lovely breeze it was. It doesnt worth the money guys. There was a problem completing your request. It was an instant love affair, by the way I am a 50 yr old man who loves fragrance. I personally like most of the Marlys that have a sweet note (Layton, Herod, Pegasus, Oajan...) very much. Until the test day of Carlisle with quite neutral reactions. More of a red apple, apple cider, apple juice accord. Right when I spray it, I find the smell off-putting and pungent... just as if there were so many fragrances in the bottle that the molecule chains first have to come together in the right way. I feel lots of synthetic oud= sandalwood. ALCOHOL DENAT,PARFUM, AQUA, ALPHA, ISOMETETHYL IONONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL CINNAMATE, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, EUGENOL, FARNESOL, GERANIOL, ISOEUGENOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL. PARFUMS DE MARLY CARLISLE 100 ML AUTHENTIC DECANT EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY. The YouTube videos and reviews of the fragrance have triggered an enormous anticipation in me. Top Notes: Cinnamon, Pepper / Heart Notes: Tobacco Leaf, Incense / Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk, 'An Oriental fern elevated by animal, smoked and creamy notes.'. Carlisle is the embodiment of light. Any feedback on Parfums De Marly Carlisle and Akaster? When I let my wife smell this, she immediately recognized the similarity with other PdM fragrances, i.e. Id wear this in the fall, but then only. To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge. Please try your search again later. Beautiful fragrance with a strong sillage, but would not wear it. Please try again later. The creative Parfums de Marly expresses a refined and contemporary lifestyle, but one in line with the codes and heritage of the royal court of France in the 18th century. Parfumo is the place for all fragrance enthusiasts.Discover new perfumes for women and men, organize your collection, connect with others and much more! I decided play it safe and get a sample first. Parfums de Marly released a Harrod's exclusive with Carisle (2015), a fragrance that seems to borrow the synth oud of their 2013 Middle East series (namely Oajan), blend it with the Western tobacco spice of Herod (2012), and spin it up as almost a darker, better prototype to the Pasha de Cartier (1992) knock-off Layton (2016), which would be released the next year. I dont get anything from the pyramid, lol. Sunny and radiant, it boasts a warm sandalwood and vanilla accord lifted by a spiced heart of saffron and tonka bean, with an unexpectedly bitter green apple twist. apple isnt the domination note. Parfums de Marly draws its inspiration from the century which celebrated the pinnacle of French elegance: the 18th century, the reign of perfume. Free shipping and returns on Parfums de Marly Carlisle Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom.com. This is a new fragrance. 36 items. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. What it is : A sensual eau de parfum built around a warm sandalwood theme with a hint of soothing and rich vanilla. By Parfums de Marly. The base notes include Paraguay … Free Delivery. The aromas are further heightened by caramelized coffee. Notes: Top notes are bergamot and mandarin … This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. If youre not heavy ones lover, I cant recommend sorry. We do not have any recommendations at this time. This distinguished and charismatic oriental fragrance is structured around the Taif rose and Bulgarian rose, enhanced by a bouquet of woody notes (patchouli and oud). This seductive oriental-floral fragrance with an intense olfactory signature is carried by vanilla and precious woods. Evidently, demand was high enough for Carisle that Parfums de Marly eventually took it off exclusive and sold it across the globe. Habdan by Parfums de Marly … It behaves similarly on the skin. Aromas of vanilla, dark patchouli and opoponax. However, I should have read the comments more consciously - at least my colleagues would have thanked me. The woody incense notes really are beautiful in the heart, sweetened with the apple accord, somewhat akin to the feel of the opening of Jubilation XXV. It is still in production. then I sprayed a shot on each forearm for the skin test and I was further in-love with the juice, I knew I had a hit scent on my hands. Top Notes: Cypress, Violet Leaf / Heart Notes: Lavender, Jasmine / Base Notes: Amber, Vanilla. Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. … Galloway opens up with a fresh blast of peppery citruses mixed … There are no member images of Carlisle yet. Carlisle is built mainly around a “sandalwood” theme that is warm, with a hint of vanilla, soothing and rich. Opening with a colorful burst of juicy, tart green apple spiked with fiery saffron and earthy nutmeg, Carlisle immediately sets itself apart from even Marly… As soon as I smelt this I knew a bottle had to be in my collection. An ode to vanilla, crowned with tonka bean and sublimated with a hint of cinnamon, Herod leaves behind a delicate sillage which is both warm and bold. Carlisle tho is a lot less less obnoxious and better blended to my nose than Red tobacco ..it's a wonderful comforting 10 hours on my skin and a real pleasure to own in the colder months. Parfums de Marly Pegasus Exclusif Fragrance. $223.00. Here it unveils tobacco, vanilla and almond aromas.'. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You're very welcome, I recently received a bottling of the fragrance from our esteemed Maxiking. It is cozy and warm. I smell 1655 numbers of scents that is similar carlisle's vibe. $290.00 – $375.00. Projection and longevity are above-average. Even there, Carlisle manages to overlay the other scents and create a sillage that you can pick up from time to time within a radius of two meters, while the others can only perceive something at most from a short distance.