You all were so festive and you did a great job of "masking up" in your matching masks while in the public areas. It was in an excellent location. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a seating area. Park View Historic Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step! They raved about it and said there was a flat screen tv in every bedroom, the beds were not only beautiful but comfortable and the antique in the Public Rooms were magnificent. Location is superb right beside Audubon Park and the trolleys off St. Charles. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. And I am so glad your belly was happy and full each morning. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Response from Liz Creel, General Manager at Park View Historic Hotel and Guest House. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. I certainly recommend a visit to this engaging, historic city. We booked sort of last minute and ended up in a corner room on the third floor, which I am sure is haunted. Thank you so much for this beautiful review of your recent stay with us! Twice during our stay, my husband and I enjoyed walking in Audubon Park which is directly across the street from the Guest House. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. It was special to have all of us together and to be treated with the upmost care.

Special days should always be celebrated and we were so happy to be able to participate in the fun by providing the festive complimentary champagne. 9.4. Filled with beautiful antiques and overlooking Audubon Park, with a welcoming and accommodating staff, the inn is a perfect base for enjoying New Orleans. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Complimentary Sherry and Wine! This is my first trip to New Orleans, and I had no idea what to expect (given the wide ranging descriptions I’ve gotten of the city over the years). The breakfast is very minimal (I negotiated for an egg) and it’s served to you on styrofoam and paper plates, cups or bowls. The adjacent neighborhoods are also great for walking and enjoying New Orleans' architecture.

Thanks.

We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon!! Owned and operated by tenth generation locals, the Park View is the place to stay if you want a true New Orleans experience! Go golfing at Audobon park and shop on magazine.

The house itself has been recently renovated and still requires a little work but nothing to complain about. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Each room is decorated differentlly, no room is the same and they are beautiful! Each room is decorated differentlly, no room is the same and they are beautiful! Park View Historic Hotel and Guest House Features, 7004 Saint Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70118-3540, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Each of the four mornings we ate our delicious breakfast on the expansive and comfortable 1st floor porch. We do have a small parking lot that can accommodate about three cars and is generally first come first serve. There was a problem loading the reviews. In fact, we love our food so much here that we spend each meal discussing where and what we will eat at the next one!

I’m also glad you enjoyed the third floor. From pastries to sausage to eggs to fruit to yogurt to coffee & tea-- you won't leave here hungry in the morning. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? Truly authentic NOLA experience! This is a beautiful place to stay in the Garden District. It can be tricky because of our antiques and balconies, but we find that when kids are appropriately supervised by parents, our location is a great one for the entire family! Hotels near Park View Historic Hotel and Guest House, Park View Historic Hotel and Guest House Rooms, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in New Orleans, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in New Orleans, Warehouse/Central Business District Hotels, Arts District / Warehouse District Hotels, 4-star Hotels in Central Business District, Hotels near Snake & Jake's Xmas Club Lounge, Hotels near Loyola University New Orleans, Hotels near Xavier University of Louisiana, Hotels near University of Phoenix - New Orleans Learning Center, Hotels near Vanguard College of Cosmetology, A Paul Mitchell Partner School, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Saint Rose Campus. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Guests can enjoy free breakfast during their stay. Wonderful.

The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking.

See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The Inn did a wonderful job of melding NOLA historical architecture, antique furniture and comfort! I’m a Francophile, and I love everything that reminds me of being in France. Location was great for our needs. Conveniently located on the streetcar line. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. We are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found Laurie’s restaurant recommendations to be helpful. The Park View exceeded my expectations, as the new owners have done extensive renovations, upgraded the decor and make every effort to provide top-notch service. But there are only three floors. “Convenience to Tulane, gardens near the hotel, charming old building and common rooms and bedrooms”. There are more places to choose from in the New Orleans area. It is about 4.5 miles. I highly recommend you make an outing of strolling throughout the area, many parts of which are visually arresting. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We will definitely be back.

We hope to welcome you back again some day!!

There are often free or nearly free concerts at Loyola University which is practically across the street. Many have antique tester beds (with new mattresses of course) and period furnishings.

Yes, guests often enjoy the park view available here. 9.4. I sure hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again on a future visit to New Orleans. It was special to have all of us together and to be treated with the upmost care.

Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. The rooms are very spacious and beautifully outfitted with antique beds and high ceilings. Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us!

I certainly recommend a visit to this engaging, historic city. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. Very nice and clean .

Great breakfast and snacks. My room was letter C, and it was just stunning. Would definitely stay there again. room could not have been more comfortable. 1230900,1232280|4,1238210|1,1232280,1242370|1,1240000,1242370,1227520,1242280|3,1237430,1242370|3,1236520,1223840,1240510,1174220,1240620,1234910,1231710,1242280|2,1238740,1222640,1223840|1,1227520|4,1214730,1222560,1216210,1233530,1235980|4,1232350,1232280|2,1238790,1230890,1239730, Park View Historic Hotel (Hotel), New Orleans (USA) Deals, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Shared stationery (e.g. Now $179 (Was $̶2̶3̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Park View Historic Hotel and Guest House, New Orleans. They also added that there were extra unexpected amenities such as complimentary wine, sherry, popcorn and cookies in the afternoon.The quiet location of the Guest House on Historic St. Charles Ave and Audubon Park was the" perfect get away" after the busy wedding celebration activities. ), I already have a booking at this property. All rooms have flat screen TVs and daily maid service. Which room amenities are available at Park View Historic Hotel and Guest House? The breakfast was very basic for being touted as a Bed & BREAKFAST. We sure hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back one day. What are some restaurants close to Park View Historic Hotel and Guest House? See 256 traveler reviews, 127 candid photos, and great deals for Park View Historic Hotel and Guest House, ranked #21 of 140 B&Bs / inns in New Orleans … My wife surprised me with a staycation at this beautiful Bed & Breakfast Uptown. Also adjacent to Audobon Park.

Sitting on the porch in the afternoon was absoulty splended! Your experience traveling with children will be so helpful for others considering taking the plunge with kids in tow!

Every room has its own modern and well appointed bath. Wonderful. Please see our partners for more details. priceline.com LLC is located at 800 Connecticut Ave. Norwalk, CT 06854. The St. Charles streetcar has a stop in front of the hotel, and it goes to the French Quarter. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. 7004 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70118, United States of America

We love to welcome university families to our hotel. “interesting historical building and the bathrooms are updated”.

So many great uptown restaurants, ask Laurie about which ones for your particular wants.. Very helpful and friendly staff who went out of their way to ensure we had a great experience at their hotel! I certainly hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to New Orleans and ParkView.

I felt at home in this establishment. PRICELINE, PRICELINE.COM, NAME YOUR OWN PRICE, EXPRESS DEALS and TONIGHT ONLY DEAL are service marks or registered service marks of priceline.com LLC. Thanks! The evening snacks and wine were well appreciated and delightful. She did not charge us for that night even though we canceled the day of. Thanks so much for giving a shout out to my staff regarding their customer service.