How to Make Peanut Butter Stuffed French Toast: First mix together the peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth and then add the powdered sugar, heavy cream and cinnamon. Divine theme by Restored 316. Roll up each slice tightly like a cinnamon roll, press to seal the seams (the peanut butter will act as a glue to hold them together) and slice into 6 equal pieces (each piece is about 3/4 inch). Spray your air fryer with non-stick cooking spray. Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat. I think it was because I used, You can pick up everything you’ll need for this recipe at the. Cake Mix Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Maple Glaze, The Best Fried Apple Pies Recipe (From Scratch) - Kindly Unspoken, Peanut Butter Crumb Apple Pie - Kindly Unspoken, Delicious Graham Cracker Coffee Cake - Kindly Unspoken, French Toast Recipe Ideas - Raspberries and Kohlrabi. 5. Even my picky son, who isn’t the biggest fan of peanut butter, loved them! Remove and place onto a plate, sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar. Serve with maple syrup, chocolate sauce or your favorite flavor of jelly for dipping sauce. Peanut Butter is one of my favorite treats! Remove the chocolate peanut butter mixture from the fridge. This is called tempering the chocolate. Crunchy peanut buttery snacks baked to perfection! How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter French Toast Roll-Ups, Get the Peanut Butter Chocolate French Toast Roll Up Recipe, Journey to Becoming Debt-Free Why Take a Pandemic Pause, Simple and Easy Garlic and Rosemary Parsnip Carrot Fries, Festive Fall Desserts That Will Get You in the Fall Spirit. These roll ups are best eaten immediately. Cook on both sides until golden brown and crispy. Now roll and flatten the bread. Warm-up cream in the microwave and carefully stir in chocolate. Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Roll Ups Recipe - whole wheat bread slices filled with peanut butter and bananas and fried French toast style. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, and vanilla. Spread a spoonful of peanut butter on the bread and roll up. Your email address will not be published. Stir into peanut butter to create spread mixture. Cut off the crust. Peanut Butter Chocolate French Toast Roll Up. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Roll the roll-up around in egg wash and place it in the frying pan. With all of the brands out there, I had fun styling a breakfast snack board with these french toast roll ups for my kid’s first day of school. Spread the mixture on the bread slices and form 4 sandwiches. Your email address will not be published. 6. Spread each slice of bread with 2 teaspoons of peanut butter. Peanut Butter is one of my favorite treats! If you don’t like cinnamon, you can leave it out. Dip each roll-up into the egg mixture making sure all sides are coated. 3. Spread the desired amount of peanut butter on bread, sprinkle brown sugar over bread. Bread is stuffed with chocolate and peanut butter, rolled up, and then grilled. 4. If you want a tasty, creamy peanut buttery perfection snack, you’ll love this easy Air Fryer Peanut Butter French Toast Roll Ups recipe.. Log in. March 26, 2020 Leah Ashley 1 Comment. Theme by 17th Avenue. Roll each slice of bread flat with a drinking glass or rolling pin. With a fork, stir in 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon until a smooth spreadable mixture forms. They're like amplified French toast stick, so you'll definitely want some maple syrup for dipping. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt 3 tablespoons butter until just melted. Take some of the mixtures and spread on one thinned out bread slice and roll that slice up like a fruit roll-up. In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar then sprinkle onto a plate. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and water in a bowl and microwave for 20 seconds. Bake at 360 degrees for 6 minutes or until brown. Cook until brown (2-3 minutes) on one side and flip, repeat until all four sides are brown. Line up a row of banana slices along one edge, roll up the bread. Easy Peanut Butter French Toast Roll Ups. Heat a tablespoon of butter in the skillet. 2. These Delicious Apple Peanut Butter French Toast Roll-Ups are made with slices of white sandwich bread, slathered with a mouthwatering peanut butter cinnamon swirl spread and diced cinnamon apples, and oven baked to a golden brown perfection in under 15 minutes. Most chocolates can’t just be melted directly in the microwave they have to be slowly melted down to ensure the chocolate does not burn. Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy! Your email address will not be published. Once the chocolate is completely melted stir in the peanut, While waiting for the mixture to thicken taking a rolling pin and roll over the sandwich bread slices making them thin (about 1/8 of an inch thin), In a shallow dish and whisk the eggs and milk together with a pinch of salt-making an egg wash.