Work for us. I have tried a batch without oil and wasn’t satisfied. Great fast recipe. Yikes! There is no oil, no flour, no eggs and no added sugar in these cookies either. Next, oil slightly the inside of the tool to prevent the cookie batter from sticking to it. Instead of chocolate chips, you can stud the cookies with raisins or cranberries. My modifications: Divided into 8 large cookies, subbed in 1/2 cup xylitol + 1 tbsp molasses to create “brown sugar” texture (all of our brown sugar at home is currently as hard as a rock). They won't spread as much as much as if you were using brown sugar. Vanilla – I highly recommend using pure vanilla extract. Your email address will not be published. Enjoy!. Q&A for Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. (and get my Summer Recipes series when you subscribe!). *If using coconut sugar press the cookie dough balls down slightly before baking. I have used refined free sugar to make these cookies better. Instead, they are loaded with the goodness of peanut butter, oatmeal, flaxseed, and almonds. Place the peanut butter and brown sugar into the bowl of a stand alone mixer and cream using the paddle attachment. I suggest you add some sweetness to the butter while grinding. Okay so, THESE ARE AMAZING. Do not over-bake or it will result in dry cookies. The rest of the week my husband has been taking … I have used very little sugar as compared to the sugar-laden bakery cookies. Repeat these steps until no more cookie batter is left. Then, scoop the, There are two options here. Isn’t it full of texture? Half peanut butter and half almond butter sounds like a dream! Stir until fully combined and cookie dough form. These cookies are healthier options … I love to see your creations. In a small bowl, cream peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. A recipe that caters to sensitive food groups. Adjust the thickness of the cookie dough to your preference before baking. I must thank you for your gorgeous recipes! More about Ciarra →, © 2020 Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate | Privacy Policy. I really don’t know what could have gone wrong. A healthy vegan breakfast cookie with a combo of peanut butter, oatmeal and cocoa, breakfast cookies, easy vegan cookies, healthy breakfast cookies, Healthy no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies, no bake chocolate cookies, no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies, no bake cookies, no bake oatmeal cookies, no bake vegan cookies, vegan breakfast cookies. Followed it as written first time but it was a little crumbly so this time I doubled it. I also added sliiightly less sugar. Once you take them out of the oven let the cookies rest in the pan for 5 minutes and then transfer them gently on to a cooling rack. The outsides are ever so slightly crisp, not in a “too crunchy” way, but more in a satisfying toothsome way—and then the insides are moist, chewy, and packed with flavor. In another bowl whisk together all the dry ingredients (almond, oat flour, baking powder, soda, a pinch of salt, and cinnamon). I like that these have only a few ingredients and that the batch is small. Healthy cookies. Gasp! Don’t shy away from adding a splash of your favorite flavor to the cookie dough. These peanut butter oatmeal cookies are soft chewy and taste so much better than an ordinary oatmeal cookie. In order to easily combine all the liquid ingredients, you can stir them in a small saucepan under medium heat or microwave the bowl for 20 seconds. The combination of these leavening agents results in chewy and soft cookies. Cookies will still be soft once they are out of the pan. If you like thick cookies, adjust the pressure accordingly. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for ten minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to continue cooling. Quick-cooking oats work well in place of rolled oats. If you want thin cookies then press it more. Any suggestions? They will firm up upon cooling. Required fields are marked *. Hmmm, think a little marshmallow creme would make a yummy sandwich. I made these healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies a couple of weeks ago and am probably on my 6th batch already! It takes just 10 minutes to make these no-bake oatmeal cookies and it’s the perfect recipe to meal prep your vegan snacks or breakfast. After that, simply stir in the rolled oats using a spoon. This is the only oatmeal peanut butter cookie recipe you’ll ever need! You need 1/3 cup of cane sugar. By Khushboo 2 Comments September 22, 2020 September 21, 2020. My pb is all natural (only contains peanuts, nothing else) and as I was at the end of the jar was a bit scant on peanut butter. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/easy-peanut-butter-oatmeal-cookies You can use coconut oil instead. My blog is all about easy to make delicious meals with a twist. They are gluten-free, low-carb, vegetarian, vegan, and naturally GUILT FREE. I baked them 11 mins at 360 degrees. When I made these oatmeal cookies loaded with peanut butter and chocolate chips, my kids not only approved it but also wanted to eat them every day for breakfast. Won't make again. The major different I did was instead of brown sugar I use 1/4 cup of raw honey (yellow). I use flaxseed meal to bind the cookies. Also, added sugar will make this recipe too sweet and it won’t be a healthy no-bake peanut butter cookie recipe with so much sugar in it. If your peanut butter jar has been opened for a while, it can be a bit hard and less oily. Mix together until smooth.. Next add in oats, flour, backing powder, and mix until well combined.. Cover cookie dough and let rest in the fridge for 30min-2hrs. This recipe right here has been on the top 10 most viewed recipes here for almost the entire existence of The Skinny Fork. Fold in the chocolate. I have thrown in more deliciousness by adding some dark chocolate chips. . I used this as a starting point I had limited ingredients. The no-bake chocolate cookies last up to 1 week in the fridge, then the texture gets moist but they will still be delicious. There are two options here. Second option is to freeze the cookie in a sealed box or silicon bags. Here you can find healthier versions of your favorite desserts. Filed Under: Vegan Breakfast, Vegan Snacks Tagged With: Gluten Free, Vegan. The 8 basics ingredients you need to start this no-bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies are: The first step of this no-bake cookie recipe consists of combining maple syrup with vanilla and fresh runny peanut butter. Forgot to say in my review that I doubled the recipe and THEN added 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp vanilla. Almond flour is rich in protein and a great binder. Dark chocolate chips add more yumminess here. I definitely love the chunkier version. YES. apart onto greased, This Holiday Oreo Cookie Tin Is Packed with Fudge-Covered Oreos, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. I use chunky peanut butter. They almost tasted like little breads. How do I store these 3 ingredient peanut butter oatmeal cookies? Beat in egg. Plus, the recipe is refined-sugar free, and gluten free.. No bake peanut butter oatmeal cookie ingredients. Add in the vanilla extract and egg and continue mixing until smooth. You NEED this recipe in your life! Finally add in the oats, baking soda and salt and mix until combined. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until they’re just starting to turn golden around the edges. Next, oil slightly the inside of the tool to prevent the cookie batter from sticking to it. Learn how to cook healthy meals at home that saves money. I added a little vanilla and some chocolate chips in the cookies while they were on the cookie sheet. Here is how you achieve that. You should form 16 cookie balls. A better option for sugar. Use a 1 1/2 inch cookie scooper to make 14 evenly sized cookie dough balls and place them on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Use your preferred chocolate chips or chunks. Coconut sugar or agave are better options to sweeten it. It’s so simple to make and is quickly becoming my go-to! Swap it out for pumpkin puree! You may reserve some chocolate chips to add to the top of each cookie. Learn how your comment data is processed. Skinny Funfetti Cake with Buttercream Frosting →, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. I am a foodie, a wife of a vegan runner and here I share with you my easy plant-based recipes! Then, scoop the raw cookie dough and place each cookie dough ball on a plate covered with parchment paper. Seriously guys who knew a cookie with so many healthy ingredients would taste this good. I think that’s why mine ended up a bit crumbly. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. If so then you may require couple spoons of liquid like milk to adjust the consistency. Thank you kushi for one more amazing receipe. I hate bland cookies. And did I mention it is a cookie recipe?? If so then you may require couple spoons of liquid like milk to adjust the consistency. Add this dry ingredient blend to the peanut butter mixture and beat until everything is incorporated. Cookies are a great option because they’re quick, easy, and delicious right out of the oven. They are super soft and taste so perfect! They were not crumbly at all. We are loving No Bake Desserts Cookies and Samoa are fantastic. After about 5 years I finally decided to update this post here. Freeze in airtight box or silicon bags and defrost 1 hour before eating, on a plate, at room temperature on your countertop. Cookies stay well in an airtight container on room temperature for 5 days. YUM! If you skip the chocolate chips then add an extra 1/3rd cup sugar to the cookies. That way I feel less guilty of what I am feeding my kids on daily basis. Do give it a star rating in the comments ! The ingredient list is so short and easy, they come together really quickly and are foolproof. It's a bonus too that they're so quick and easy to make. Or can u guide me how to make peanut butter at home as there are added sugars in the store bought PB. Not too sweet but satisfies that cook craving. Then flatten the dough with the base of a bowl to my preference. These did not work for me! After cookie dough is ready to bake. The batter will be sticky and that’s normal. I will make these again as they are easy and nutritious. In a medium size saucepan, add fresh creamy peanut butter, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract. I’ll try and make a video for this recipe so the directions are more clear. This recipe makes 12 thick cookies 2.5" approx and 18-20  thin cookie. Nutritional Claims: Low Sodium, Low Potassium, Kidney Friendly, Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Egg Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Pork Free, Red Meat Free, Crustacean Free, Celery Free, Mustard Free, Sesame Free, Lupine Free, Mollusk Free, Alcohol Free, Kosher. My Healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies are made without butter, eggs, flour, or dairy. I also added powdered cinnamon and peanut Butter ofc! Quick-cooking oats work well too. You may add 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice, chai spice, or even almond extract to the cookies. In fact, added oil will make the cookies softer and they won’t crunch. Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after this dairy free recipe card at the bottom. I made these Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies for National Oatmeal Cookie Day. This recipe is simple,quick and delicious. I start by preheating the oven to 350 deg C. Next, I cream peanut butter with avocado oil, flaxseed meal gel, vanilla, and both sugars. Didn’t have enough peanut butter for this recipe so I used 1/2 almond butter and 1/2 peanut butter and the results were great. Your email address will not be published. These healthy oatmeal cookies are quickly becoming one of my favorites and if you like this recipe than you will love these gluten free dessert recipes: Triple Chocolate Gluten Free and Dairy Free Cupcakes, Gluten Free and Dairy Free Raspberry Pop Tarts. These healthy oatmeal cookies are made gluten free and dairy free while bursting with chocolate chips and peanut butter. Apart on a well greased cookie sheet.. Let cookies bake for 8-10min. Read More…. Filed Under: Chocolate Desserts, Cookies, Dairy-Free, Peanut Butter Treats Tagged With: flourless. Required fields are marked *, My name is Ciarra and welcome to Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate, where I share indulgent dessert recipes. Repeat these steps until no more cookie dough is left. Like it or not, you do need sugar to sweeten the cookies.