You may have to register IT was shown to have somewhat decent regenerative abilities and tolerance for pain. What happens? To be fair I don't think anyone's happy with it other than Timm, All users, both new and returning, are expected to follow. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. What happens? Wiz: we will be seeing 2 powerful clowns clash! Round 2: Batman full knowledge and a days prep, Round 3: Pennywise full knowledge and a days prep, Bonus: Both full knowledge and a days prep. Heck what did Dick say ? Batman Who Laughs vs. Pennywise. before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. What happens? He wouldn't know how to relate with his inner child and believe in the things he needed to in order to defeat the demon clown - spider thingy. Batman ragdolls him, figuring out instantly Pennywise feeds on fear and is scared of confidence. i didn't see enough to really say much about it. Don't get these IT battles. select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. check out the FAQ by clicking the Normally I don't think Pennywise can be defeated by someone like Batman. Discussion. you told me of that last time. By OmnicidalClown1992 Watch. unless he gets the batfamily together to have a sewer orgy. Pennywise is just how he is in the books. Batman investigates the murders. If this is your first visit, be sure to Pennywise moves to Gotham and starts hunting. I can see him overpowering Batman. No one outside the batfamily is available to help for whatever reasons. So a Clown who was beaten by kids versus a guy who terrifies criminals. Taking Pennywise to be the physical threat he was against the Loser's, Batman would kick his ass though. In my free time, I like to write up scenarios, and since it's October, what better way to celebrate than write about my favorite horror genre characters. 865 Views "The last thing you'll see before you die, is my lovely smile." By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Batman might be able to beat Movie Pennywise, but I have doubts about him taking Book Pennywise. I also believe that the Loser's being together gave them extra powers against IT. I'm curious what you guys think. Reddits largest community of Stephen King's avid fans. Batman from DCEU vs Pennywise 2017Morals onDeath onlyTakes place in sewersRound 1: Random encounterRound 2: Batman full knowledge and a days prepRound Fight takes place in a dark alley in the middle of Gotham City. BATMAN WHO LAUGHS (The Leader Of The Dark Knights) And PENNYWISE (The Dancing Clown) We Will Compare These Combatant’s Strengths, Speeds, Armor And Skills To See Who Will Win A DEATH BATTLE! 34 Favourites. All the good stuff. To start viewing messages, In the scenario I didn't give Batman any prep time or anything but what do you guys think? In my free time, I like to write up scenarios, and since it's October, what better way to celebrate than write about my favorite horror genre characters. This might be a stomp but I’m just wondering. Pennywise moves to Gotham and starts hunting. Press J to jump to the feed. it happened in "the killing joke" animated movie. Bruce wont benefit from the same plot armor that the kids did. Batman investigates the murders. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Exactly, especially since this is movie IT, not book IT. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Pennywise from IT vs Batman? Batman investigates the murders. The Dark Knight VS The Fear Inducing Alien. No one outside the batfamily is available to help for whatever reasons. HE was beat up by kids. No one outside the batfamily is available to help for whatever reasons. link above. I remember reading IT when I was in 5th grade and I was fascinated by the demon god clown ever since. No one outside the batfamily is available to help for whatever reasons. Oh that’s an interesting observation, I like that analysis, More posts from the stephenking community. Batman investigates the murders. I think I know who I'm putting my money on. 17 Comments. R2: Same scenario, but Batman has a week of prep time. Pennywise moves to Gotham and starts hunting. I believe it is implied in the movie that the Turtle was aiding the children like in the books, since we see Bill with a toy turtle before Pennywise appears in his basement and a turtle touched one of the Loser's legs when they all went swimming together. Bruce's prep would be useless though, since Pennywise could teleport him away from any gear or vehicles he happens to bring, like he did that Jewish kid, Stan I think his name was, when the Loser's went to kill IT. Wiz: Clowns Are Scary (To Some People) Boomstick: That May Be True, But These Guys Are a Truly F*cking Terrifying. Pennywise moves to Gotham and starts hunting. 1 The Batman Who Laughs 2 Pennywise … If Batman had time to plan out the fight, maybe even get the help of Johnn Constantine or the rest of the Justice League Dark, do you think he could actually beat him? Pennywise wins all rounds. The rivalry between Batman and The Joker has taken a strange, twisted and dark turn, as two murderous monsters with a clown motif/looks to them, are about to clash in a fight to the death. Batman without prep loses. I remember reading IT when I was in 5th grade and I was fascinated by the demon god clown ever since. What happens? Well he did recently sleep with Batgirl... Batman slept with Barbara Gordon??!! I wrote an article about Batman V Pennywise, where of course Pennywise beats him. What did Jim say? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Most versions of Batman would lose. I wrote an article about Batman V Pennywise, where of course Pennywise beats him. they had a argument, which turned into sex on a roof. R1: Batman has his standard equipment, suit, grappling hook, weapons. Ironically, i believe the Joker would have a better chance against Pennywise than Batman.