Using cocoa powder, it's a quick way to enjoy homemade hot chocolate without getting out the double boiler. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please try your search again later. So, here's my review - I've been drinking protein shakes for years and wanted to switch to something without any fake sugars and possibly organic. Add milk, sugar and cocoa powder to the container of a Vitamix blender. Put the saucepan over … I go through 1-2 per month. Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2017. Unable to add item to List. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. There was a problem completing your request. If you are not used to Stevia, it may take a little to "come to the dark side", but your body will appreciate it! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. This means we are constantly experimenting with new ideas, new recipes and new products that can meet the broad and varied nutrition needs of our customers. I do sometimes get the grittiness but that's only if I don't blend it long enough. I have been buying this for a couple of years now. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. • Please try again later. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2017. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. This is great for the entire family includin grams kids. Mix together the cocoa powder, sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan. They use Stevia, which is a natural sweetener that is better for your body than anything else (other than Xylitol). We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. I've changed my diet, so ingredients are key. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. If your hot cocoa mix comes in a box, measure out 2 tablespoons. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Heat up the milk, stirring occasionally, and scraping the … For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. We strive to have a positive impact on as many people as possible. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. I'll preface this by stating that I try to never review a product until I've been using it for at least two+ weeks. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Creamy Chocolate Fudge - 1.02 Pound & Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Vanilla Bean - Vegan, Low Net Carbs, Non Dairy, Gluten Free, 1.02 Pound, Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Vegan, Low Net Carbs, Non Dairy, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Sugar Added, Soy Free, Kosher, Non-GMO (2.74 lb, ChocolateFudge). The best part is I’m not hungry for about 4.5 hours which was my goal. Great protein powder. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Every action we take and product we make seeks to provide a cleaner form of nutrition that is more delicious, more convenient and more accessible to more people. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2017. It's tastes amazing for an organic powder, I love the chocolate flavor. Use when bakin grams to give your cakes, muffins, brownies, or cookies a protein and energy boost, Ideal for healthy, on the go nutrition for men, women, and kids. Style:1.02 lb, Peppermint Hot Chocolate Orgain Organic Peppermint Hot Chocolate Protein Powder is a naturally smooth and delicious nourishment drink with 21 grams of organic protein and 8 grams of … This is by far the best protein powder out there mainly because its organic, tastes delicious, mixes very well, is plant based and not super duper expensive like some other brands. To make the peppermint hot chocolate, combine the cream, milk, and salt in a medium saucepan, and place it over medium heat. The texture is fine- not gritty like many proteins, and blends well in water and almond milk. It tastes very good. Our recipe for Peppermint Hot Chocolate is so easy. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Top with some whipped … Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. If you've ever had chocolate rice milk this tastes exactly like it and same texture. I am also a nursing mom and drinking this helps replenish my body after a nursing session. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. I just drank my first shake with this product and literally gagged. I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk as the base. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 22, 2018, the taste is awfull, omg I could not drink not even a scoop, This is by far the best protein powder out there for good health. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It's perfect to serve spiked with … I always use 1/2 milk and 1/2 half & half for my creamy and rich hot chocolate. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Blend, starting on low speed and increasing to high. Making Simple Peppermint Hot Chocolate 1 Tear open a packet of hot cocoa mix and pour the powder into a mug. However, I can tell you that the taste is great. I started with almond milk (lactose issues), then went to a 50/50 almond milk and water. Each servin grams is USDA organic, gluten free, kosher, vegan, non GMO, soy free. There are no artificial any things in this one. If you experience any allergic reaction, please discontinue use. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2017. Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Peppermint Hot Chocolate - Vegan, Low Net Carbs, Non Dairy, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Sugar Added, Soy Free, Kosher, Non-GMO, 1.02 Pound, Includes 1 (1.02 Pound) Orgain Organic Plant Based Peppermint Hot Chocolate Protein Powder, 21 grams of organic plant based protein (pea, brown rice, chia seeds), 8 grams of organic dietary fiber, 3 grams of net carbs, 0 grams of sugar, 150 calories per serving, USDA organic, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, low net carbs, no added sugar, soy free, kosher, Non GMO, carrageenan free, and no artificial ingredients, Mix with water, milk, or your favorite protein shake recipe for a quick breakfast or snack drink. So there's that. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2018. I looked for contact information before writing this review, in hopes of sending my distaste for this product directly to the seller, but alas I could not. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f13ac198d762c6a I will definitely be buying this on Amazon from now on. 1 scoop is only 10g. It is gritty and the taste is nasty. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I can’t compare this with any other protein shake mix because this is the first powdered protein mix I’ve bought. The flavor is great. I’ll be ordering more. Please try again. And it's free two day shipping. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Smoothest vegan protein ever tried. It's so good! BlenderBottle Classic V2 Shaker Bottle, 28-Ounce, Teal, BlenderBottle Classic V2 Shaker Bottle, 20-Ounce, Plum, BlenderBottle Classic Loop Top Shaker Bottle, 20oz, Pebble Grey, Ninja Personal Blender for Shakes, Smoothies, Food Prep, and Frozen Blending with 700-Watt Base and (2) 16-Ounce Cups with Spout Lids (QB3001SS), BlenderBottle Classic V2 Shaker Bottle, 28-Ounce, Navy, Tom's of Maine Anticavity Fluoride Children's Toothpaste, Kids Toothpaste, Natural Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry, 5.1 Ounce, 3-Pack.