It is a .zip file. Melt the candy cane mint Hershey's Kisses. I’ve made molded chocolates before using semisweet chocolate (and not candy melts) and had some good luck with them. Love this, super cute! Search our database of over 390,000 cutting edge ideas. Coat truffles with dark chocolate candy melts instead of milk chocolate. I also know how to make the frogs themselves. Congratulations! Tap on a hard surface to evenly distribute and release air bubbles. http://www.amazon.com/FROG-Animal-Candy-Mold-Chocolate/dp/B000EBMUNU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312101234&sr=8-1 ther the best and only $2.24 fo a 8 mold, The person who commented above you has an okay one, but the exact mold that I used is at:http://www.confectioneryhouse.com/molds/chocolate-candy-molds/animal-candy-molds/amphibian-and-reptiles/chocolate-frog-candy-mold. Did you make this project? These Peppermint Toads inspired by Harry Potter are sure to fill you stomach as you anxiously await the final film release. 8 years ago Remove the pot from the heat and put about a spoonful in each frog mold. Chocolate frog mold pointer didn't work, try: https://www.amazon.com/HOME4ALL-Frog-Chocolate-Candy-Mold/dp/B00DNVHBEG/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1467244815&sr=8-7&keywords=chocolate+frog+mold, Reply My wand was born of a bit of boredom, during which time I took a Dremel to a dowel, then painted it a dark brown, then painted a brushing of antique gold colour, and wiped it away, lightly, after a few moments of drying. Microwave-Safe Bowls Question You can find the download link right after the introduction (desktop) or before the introduction (mobile). Yes, it is plastic. Too cute! and use some fancy stain. Mar 6, 2018 - “…peppermint creams shaped like toads (“Hop realistically in the stomach!”)… -Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling While it would be wonderful to create candy toads that hop around in our stomach (or not… wouldn’t that be uncomfortable? Nov 9, 2011 - Peppermint Toads: I made this creme by accident one day, and it was delicious. use a rubber spatula to continually stir the chocolate chips until all of them have melted smoothly. 2 tblsp Shortening Now that you've got the toads, maybe you'll need somewhere to keep them... Scoop out about a teaspoon of chilled truffle mixture and roll in your hands until just smaller in size than the cavities in the mold. Like the box? Use scissors to trim away all of the white space around the template. I've created a custom box and recipe for Peppermint Toads based on the Chocolate Frog box from the Harry Potter movies. Maybe a better question. To do this, print peppermint-toad-box-outside.jpg, then flip the print out over, feed it back into the printer, and print peppermint-toad-box-inside.jpg on the other side. Enjoy your tasty treats and remember to recycle your paper scraps. I know how to make the Witches and Wizard cards. You can gently tap the mold on your counter to get the melted chocolate to sit even and reduce bubbles. Again, stir continuously in order to prevent clumping and to get the chocolate as smooth as possible. 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped, Substitute 12 ounces dark chocolate candy melts.