Hi, . We will see you soon. Do we have to order a meal? All our guests get free unlimited...More, We had dinner here last week and it was lovely. W przeciwnym razie doskonały wczesnym wieczorem doznania kulinarne, bardzo pomocny personel. Czy ta restauracja jest odpowiednia na kolację? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Thanks for your wonderful review. We want to hear from you! Wspaniałe jedzenie. nie mogę się doczekać powrotu! Jedzenie było bardzo smaczne i niedrogie. Thanks for you great review. Own or manage this property? Thanks for the great feedback! You don’t have to order a meal but they don’t do cakes it would be something from the dessert menue. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Menu is obviously limited and they have taken the deals away. Do you need to book for lunch on Saturday ? All staff were extremely helpful, especially our waitress Jemma. . Having worked from the age 16 in various hospitality positions, Conner found himself after a more challenging roll and that’s when he joined Pesto Sutton Coldfield as Deputy Manager. Rachel. We are happy to help with any issues regarding your fine. To jest tapas, małych porcji. About See All. . Local cuisine, Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Validated Parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, PestoSuttonColdfield, General Manager at Pesto Sutton Coldfield, responded to this review, PestoSuttonColdfield, Other at Pesto Sutton Coldfield, responded to this review, Premier Inn Birmingham North (Sutton Coldfield) hotel, Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection. Large free car park Please note that whilst we offer free parking for customers, there are parking controls in operation at this restaurant. We will pass on your lovely comments regarding Maddie. We are so happy that everything was Pesto perfect, and will pass on your lovely comments to Pete. Conner is an example of what can be achieved at such a young age. Located just a short drive from Birmingham, Pesto Sutton Coldfield is ideal for a relaxing lunch, group outing, family meal, and as we’re open from 12noon every day, you can now drop into Pesto for coffee and more. For booking enquiries please call t: 0121 329 3203, sign up for all the latest news and offers Sign up. Maitre de is always welcoming and the serving staff polite and helpful. very plain and tasteless. nie mogę się doczekać powrotu! Hi, Do you need to book for lunch on Saturday ? The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield — popularne kategorie, Popularne kuchnie - The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield Restauracje, Obowiązek noszenia przez pracowników maseczek na obszarach ogólnodostępnych, Środek dezynfekujący dostępny dla gości i pracowników, Regularny pomiar temperatury u pracowników, Obowiązek regularnego mycia rąk przez pracowników, 20 Hollyfield Road South, The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield B76 1NX Anglia. Always good. See you soon! We are glad you enjoyed your visit, and hope to see you again soon. Mieliśmy zarezerwowany stolik. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Only thing to be very careful of is the car park as we received a £100 fine for not registering our car...More, Hi Richard, We are disappointed the linguine wasn't as expected, but hope to see you again soon. Gorąco polecam na rodzinne posiłki, Odwiedziliśmy po raz pierwszy. Search for Italian Restaurants near you on Yell. See More. zdecydowanie polecam! Been numerous time on random nights but also been to themed nights for NYE. Only thing to be very careful of is the car park as we received a £100 fine for not registering our car...when we checked in. . Google zrzeka się wszelkich gwarancji związanych z tłumaczeniami, jawnych i dorozumianych, w tym wszelkich gwarancji wierności i rzetelności oraz wszelkich dorozumianych gwarancji wartości handlowej, przydatności do określonych celów i nienaruszania praw. Kliknij tutaj, by uzyskać więcej informacji lub dostosować ustawienia. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Bella autentica cucina italiana, non congelati, molto buono (beautiful authentic italian food, not frozen, very good) we are right on the doorstep of this restaurant and we have never had a bad time with this restaurant, it is a perfect italian restaurant and we all love it. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Wrócę, Niedawno odwiedziłem to miejsce z powodu urodzin z rodziną! Nagroda Travellers’ Choice przyznawana jest obiektom zakwaterowania, atrakcjom i restauracjom, które stale zbierają świetne recenzje i należą do najlepszych 10% obiektów na stronie Tripadvisor. Jest zróżnicowane menu serwowane w stylu tapas, każde danie było pyszne. Thanks for your 5* review! Been numerous time on random nights but also been to themed nights for NYE. Kind...More. Wyświetlić tłumaczenia automatyczne? We are happy to help with any issues regarding your fine. Been here on quite a number of occasions now both in small parties and large. Hi - yes we would advise booking beforehand. Hi - yes we would advise booking beforehand. Pesto Sutton Coldfield. Wonderful food as always and...nothing is to much trouble for the staff who i have got to know very well,just returned home from eating there tonight wonderful service from Maddie who was very helpful nothing was to much trouble as all the staff do a wonderful job in very difficult circumstances Service is always efficient even when busy. more. Kind regards, Thanks for your great review. Klikanie na stronie lub przeglądanie jej oznacza zgodę na korzystanie przez nas z plików cookie. Zanim się wylogujesz, opisz swoje wrażenia. Hi, The only minus unfortunately was my...More. All tasted delicious and would definitely come back here. Really enjoyed our visit to Pesto. Wszyscy byli bardzo mili, a...niektóre były dość obfite, jak kończył linguinie. Pesto is our "go to" Italian tapas. We are glad you enjoyed your recent visit, but are sorry the desserts were not as expected. The food is okay, some of the dishes are quite tasty. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I have been coming to this Restaurant since it first opened,the current Covid situation its safe and all measures are taken for your safety to enjoy a wonderful evening out temperature checks on arrival,all tables and seating well spaced out Pesto Sutton Coldfield, The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield: See 1,213 unbiased reviews of Pesto Sutton Coldfield, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 211 restaurants in The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield. 5-stars Hotels in The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Popular The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield Categories, The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield Restaurants. Checked out the reviews on Trip Advisor before coming here and liked the look of the menu. There was social distancing somewhat with one way system but no reduced capacity in fact much busier than normal for this time of year which I...More, First time at pesto after a lot of recommendations ... unfortunately we were pretty disappointed. The staff really make you feel welcome. The food was tasty I had margarita pizza which was great, spicy sausage with fried veg & potato which was lovely & chick pea & spinich meat balls I wasn’t...More. Pesto Restaurants Location more. A little slow on the ordering but when the food came was superb ,,good selection difficult to choose what to have. Kieran was particularly helpful. See More. 4,462 check-ins. Hi Andy, mieliśmy 2 dzieci z nami, menu dla dzieci był bardzo dobry i wyjątkowo przystępne! We decided to take up the 50% offer and booked a table. Pesto Sutton Coldfield. Hi, Kind regards, All tasted delicious and would definitely come back here.More. My wife and i were invited by friends for a Friday evening meal.The food was first class with a very good menu,The service before and at our table was very good could not be faulted and we had a superb night .The place was buzzing not a spare table which proves how popular the place is,The atmosphere was brilliant but please accept my comment "the place is very load" not intemate dining found it very hard to hear our friends conversation - do not let this put you off. The cappuccinos were to die for as normal. Personel był uprzejmy dla dzieci, nawet...przy dodatkowych kolorowanki drukowania arkuszy na 5-letnią! The whole idea of having the car park as it is in my opinion is ridiculous.More, Hi Richard, At only 22 years of age Conner is knocking on the door of the GM roll as he has learnt valuable business skills at Pesto he couldn’t pick up elsewhere. HI Charlie, If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback regarding Olivia! pierwszy raz byłem ale okazało się, że to naprawdę dobre! Jedzenie było bardzo dobre, obsługa podobnie. Get Directions. The service is usually quick though you might … They also have a brilliant beer if you like coffee, its called Barista Stout. Powitanie było bardzo przyjazny, obsługa doskonała. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.