I have the body lotion that goes with the perfume, just layer up the fragrance and it will last all day. as the feel-good beauty brand, we are devoted to caring for your skin, and it is our hope that our sensory formulas, scents and uplifting messages will encourage a smile, uplift your spirits and infuse your personal care with joy. alcohol denat., parfum/fragrance, aqua/water/eau, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, benzyl salicylate, benzophenone-3, ethylhexyl salicylate, hydroxycitronellal, citronellol, limonene, propylene glycol, geraniol, citral, bht, fd&c yellow no. never be without the beautiful new scent of amazing grace ballet rose!

Learned my lesson and will be ordering the smaller size through Ulta the next time! What is Premium Beauty? Ive been using this for a while I really love the scent in it!!

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum 0.33 Oz Travel Size.

Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab.

Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.

Please try again later.

Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. 2 (ci 60730), d&c red no. Sometimes Amazon's price is just better, but you do take a chance.

Free shipping d&c violet no. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2018.

offers, you have chosen this item to be automatically replenished at the above selected frequency, Item No. whether you’re home, on vacation or on a business trip, you can take the award-winning amazing grace anywhere you are. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. The Fresh Floral Scent has Notes of Lemon, Jasmine and Bergamot, and Delicate Hints of Viotel and White Musk (1.7 oz). So it doesnt really last long which is the one bad thing about it.

","val":"2 oz. Not too overpowering, but a clean fresh scent.

... philosophy amazing grace eau de toilette. offers, you have chosen this item to be automatically replenished at the above selected frequency, This is controlled in Ordering > Shipping Methods > RG under shipment cost. Philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose 4.0 oz Eau De Toilette Spray NIB Sealed, Philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Eau de toilette 2.oz. Introducing Amazing Grace Ballet Rose, inspired by the delicate scent of pink rose petals opening at first bloom and the beautiful femininity of our best-selling Amazing Grace fragrance. Im a total expensive perfume lover- but not one to purchase them for myself. Its a really nice light scent and kind of florally. After smelling Ballet Rose in stores I really wanted to buy it, however the scent in the bottle that I received smells nothing like it.

It has an overwhelming alcohol smell then a faint cheap and fake, Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2019. "}]},{"id":"skutype","name":"sku type","vals":[{"id":"coty","val":"coty"}]},{"id":"size_type","name":"size_type","vals":[{"id":"standard","val":"standard"}]}]},"pricing":{"showStandardPrice":false,"isPromoPrice":false,"standard":0,"formattedStandard":"N/A","sale":0,"formattedSale":"N/A","salePriceMoney":{},"standardPriceMoney":{},"quantities":[]},"images":{"large":[],"small":[]},"error":{"message":"java.lang.NumberFormatException: null","fileName":"[Template:product/productjson:${ProductUtils.getProductJson(pdict.Product, pdict)}]","lineNumber":1,"name":"SystemError","stack":"\tat app_phil_core/cartridge/scripts/product/ProductUtils.js:271 (anonymous)\n\tat app_phil_core/cartridge/scripts/product/ProductUtils.js:63 (anonymous)\n\tat app_phil_core/cartridge/scripts/product/ProductUtils.js:323 (anonymous)\n\tat [Template:product/productjson:${ProductUtils.getProductJson(pdict.Product, pdict)}]:1\n","javaException":{},"javaName":"NumberFormatException","javaFullName":"java.lang.NumberFormatException","javaMessage":null,"rhinoException":{}}}, {"csrf_token_name":"csrf_token","csrf_token_value":"urux7bgEQyl1yCQwNUYVjUbZ2MmhpwKdbnLQgsb3DtPVHDuICV5nR9FiL8aa8LLI2tVwQlU7ihXZGjaVwtTfY-qAowFGjnPJkH_4O4HRr3yIwuOel-FfSrdB7wxIVUzQ8ZFta-FnvJiHO6tJuLvV_MgAKLq86imEpMyFzK1aWCHsBnEFAes="}.

Let's use the … Through effective skincare formulas and fresh scents, philosophy brings beauty to the body and the mind. It's so light and fresh. TL;DR if you love the true/natural scent of tea roses buy this!

this special gift set showcases the elegant eau de …

I will be devastated! I absolutely love this fragrance and was excited to see the larger bottle on here. amazing grace ballet rose, inspired by the delicate scent of pink rose petals opening at first bloom, and the beautiful femininity of our best-selling amazing grace fragrance. This product is not ballet rose.

The bottle is also very pretty and has a good amount in it. It is light and clean and sweet! 4.5 out of 5 … One pump on my neck is enough to smell great for hours.

Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Im not going to tell you to avoid this perfume because fragrance is deeply personal, but I can say I am also not a fan of the original Amazing Grace Philosophy perfume. Unable to add item to List.

Philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Set 2 Piece Set: 2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray + 8 oz Body Emulsi…

cart reminders)

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. spray our perfume onto a clean, dry body. Something went wrong. default free shipping over 50, {"source":"","start":null,"cgid":null,"srule":null,"name":"amazing grace ballet rose","ID":"amazing-grace-ballet-rose-at-home-and-on-the-go","productSet":false,"bundle":true,"bundled":false,"productSetProduct":false,"master":false,"isOption":false,"variant":false,"masterID":"amazing-grace-ballet-rose-at-home-and-on-the-go","variations":{"attributes":[]},"pricing":{"showStandardPrice":false,"isPromoPrice":false,"standard":0,"formattedStandard":"N/A","sale":69,"formattedSale":"$69.00","salePriceMoney":{},"standardPriceMoney":{},"quantities":[{"unit":"","value":0}]},"images":{"large":[],"small":[]},"error":{"message":"java.lang.NumberFormatException: null","fileName":"[Template:product/productjson:${ProductUtils.getProductJson(pdict.Product, pdict)}]","lineNumber":1,"name":"SystemError","stack":"\tat app_phil_core/cartridge/scripts/product/ProductUtils.js:271 (anonymous)\n\tat app_phil_core/cartridge/scripts/product/ProductUtils.js:63 (anonymous)\n\tat app_phil_core/cartridge/scripts/product/ProductUtils.js:323 (anonymous)\n\tat [Template:product/productjson:${ProductUtils.getProductJson(pdict.Product, pdict)}]:1\n","javaException":{},"javaName":"NumberFormatException","javaFullName":"java.lang.NumberFormatException","javaMessage":null,"rhinoException":{}}}, {"csrf_token_name":"csrf_token","csrf_token_value":"kvZsnGjhJkxsN8PIyY-bHxetcVNGrHbbTDUt2ROi5zUuj6K_qjGU8G5zm8vawU8CfBEIN3phGO3VuvTzTzlXpPt1uZxXsA-AtaIa_idqvCBCWPJbOvmx_UmuJTUjRTcinFUwEgr7x3NBCXtLECSL6-UARHNBOkktOBjrAfXq3EPQcc24SfQ="}. I popped the lid and was AMAZED by the scent.

Philosophy, please keep this around forever.

I recommend using this perfume constantly. We do not have any recommendations at this time.

what it does our iconic amazing grace fragrance takes on a captivating fresh dimension, accentuated with whispers of rose and peony. hydroxycitronellal, benzophenone-3, ethylhexyl

No Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates. Premium Beauty, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.

Bottom line, it's a bit of a crap shoot if you'll get a good batch or not. I bought this perfume before and loved the fragrance.

When I got this today and I sprayed it, I INSTANTLY fell in love with it. Msg & data rates may apply. apply to wet body or scalp. Msg

To me this fragrance was an authentic rose scent and the scent profile indicating it was a soft floral with musky notes is accurate.