We will definitely be back. This place should be sit down and fumigated. Spring roll: shrimp, lettuce, beansprout, vermicelli wrapped in rice pepper. Dessert. Stir-fried diced beef with onion, garlic, butter served with rice and salad. * Pho Tái, Sách Rare Steak and Beef Tripe Noodle Soup. If you've been to enough Vietnamese restaurants, you'll know that the beef in Pho is always thinly sliced. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Prices very reasonable. My BF has the satay beef pho - the broth is out of the world good! I get the lemon grass chicken rice vermicelli. Huge serving. So you fed beetles to hundreds of your customers. My husband ordered the seafood one which had lobster balls, crab and shrimp. About Us. Discover a menu offering noodles, soup and a fast food menu, priced at less than $10 and enjoy their casual atmosphere. I had an alright experience but don't think I'll be back, at least not for the pho. We won't be going back b. L'atmosphère de ce restaurant est décontractée. Service is quick and friendly. Charbroiled pork and shredded pork skin and crab egg cake served with rice and salad. Shrimp or beef with lemon grass, garlic, onion, curry chili served with steamed rice and salad. The prices are pretty standard and the service is quick. Tasty broth. The outside isn't dry and tough. They nailed it.Holy Pho! When you are travelling on business it is nice to have a meal that is fresh and different from the many restaurants out...there. Egg roll, shredded pork skin with vermicelli noodle salad. Special Noodle. And they just assumed the black things were some kind of Vietnamese peanut. The bill for three people came to $34 with tip, which, again, seems high to me for a pho place compared to the places I usually go to.When we walked out of the restaurant I had a fine feeling about the experience. This is our regular spot and we eat here or pick up at least once a week. House special fresh Canadian crab soup with tapioca noodle ( chicken soup-pork broth). Rice noodles soup with chicken (beef broth). Hounsfield Heights - Briar Hill, Calgary, Canada. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. What's even better is when you point it out to your server and her response is "no. The shrimp was juicy and grilled to perfection. Choice of various hot grilled meats... on vermicelli noodle salad - a cool bed of rice vermicelli noodles, shredded lettuce, mints, cucumbers, bean sprouts, pickled carrot, ground peanuts, onion served with sweet and sour sauce. Beef stew soup with rice noodle or egg noodle. Order food delivery and take out online from Pho Phuong Vietnamese Cuisine (11625 Elbow Dr SW, Calgary, AB, Canada). Shredded pork skin, lettuce, beansprout, vermicelli wrapped in rice paper. Pho Phuong Vi Noodle House est un établissement chaleureux. * Pho Tái, Gân Rare Steak and Tendon Noodle Soup. Not at all. The service was good but soup was just as good as food court order. Friendly, clean fresh place to...go. This is my favorite noodle place. We stopped in here for dinner when running errands and loved every piece of it!! There is a lot of food to choose from, but the prices were higher than I'm used to for pho. He really liked it as well. However, later on me and my husband both had upset stomachs, one of us worse than the other. A friend suggested coming here for a quick bite on a Saturday night, and I must say it was really only mediocre for a place that had 4.5 stars on Google. Charbroiled beef short rib served with rice and salad. I myself just won't go back, there are better Vietnamese restaurants elsewhere.More, Typical Pho place, EXCEPT for the beef rice rolls. This place is what you would expect from a good Vietnamese restaurant. When you bend them they snap because they're so phresh. Grilled pork and egg roll with vermicelli noodle salad. In addition, our menu features a selection of gluten-friendly dishes! Learn more. A little cold inside. I ordered the beef saté pho (#15) and my partner ordered the coconut curry chicken with potatoes and noodles (#22). Had a working lunch here. I've been here twice and this place does not disappoint. I'm used to paying around $7 usually. 5. Definitely recommend this restaurant if you're in the are (or even if you feel like driving there).More, We come here regularly and just enjoy their food. Service is quick and friendly. Pho Phuong Fine Vietnamese Cuisine offers an extensive menu of authentic Vietnamese Cuisine to the Toronto area. 1 - phreshness. The inside and decor is really pretty, it's clean and feels very new and modern. (Plus, parking is minimal). I found it by accident a while ago, while visiting a friend at the framing store. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. The staff is super friendly and the have a huge menu, which I appreciate. M6K 1T9 Had Bun with Shrimp. Dumplings are little juicy pockets of heaven and the broth for the pho hasn't been matched since I was in Vietnam. It smelled amazing and was so delicate with a hint of spice.So delicious- you will not be disappointed and we found a new go-to for Vietnamese that's close to home!!! Don't go during lunch hour during school days cause the students from SAIT bombard this place. I ordered a coconut curry with chicken. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. The broth had the right combination of flavours with a touch of refreshing sweetness. Fried eggrolls served with lettuce, mints and sweets and sour sauce. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Pho Phuong Fine Vietnamese Cuisine offers an extensive menu of authentic Vietnamese Cuisine to the Toronto area. 3- phreshness again but this time for the shrimp! Find more Vietnamese Restaurants near Pho Phuong VI Noodle House. Charbroiled pork chop and shredded pork skin served with steamed broken and salad. Selection is good for what these Chinese fast good offer. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca. (403) 251-2056 Definitely recommend this restaurant if you're in the are (or even if you feel like driving there). We've sold hundreds of these today and no one has said anything". Grilled pork and pork pie in sweet & sour sauce served with vermicelli (hanoi style). Shrimp fried rice with basil leaves (can add spicy). The spring rolls were jammed packed of meat and light. I went to tell my girlfriend what happened and she went in to the restaurant and asked what the problem was, she is totally unapologetic starts yelling "no no no I don't care, ppl come in here say they pay and they no order" we left. Their peanut sauce and salad rolls are awesome as well. So you fed beetles to hundreds of your customers. Fed the two of us for under $50. Spicy lemon grass shrimp with vermicelli noodle salad. I decided on Sushi Toki based on its location and the almost 100% 5 star reviews on yelp. They know about our regular orders and get served quickly. They're wonderful. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. 3. Enjoy crowd-pleasing favourites like the House Special Rice Noodle Soup, Vermicelli with Spring Roll and Beef Roll, and Stir-Fried Garlic Seasonal Mixed Vegetables! Servings are big and allow me to enjoy the next day as well Big portions and very reasonable prices make this a good lunch spot. ), and not a lot else in it. Even the menus looked cool, covered with what looked like faux-bamboo. Good food and service at a reasonable price. Stir-fried shrimp, beef, chicken and vegetables with gravy sauce on pan-fried flat rice noodles. The broth was amazing! Stay far away. I came in with a sense of apprehension but left with a feeling of delight. View the menu for Pho My Vi and restaurants in Kaneohe, HI. Shrimp and sliced roasted pork rice noodle or egg noodle soup. I popped in to get take-out and have been back numerous times since. Tea did not get refilled. The service was good but soup was just as good as food court order. Came with a plate of bean sprouts. My favourite is #15 rare beef sate soup. It was more like soup, there was so much curry (broth? Extra Orders. Amazing service. Add a fried egg to any rice plate at an additional price. Stir-fried fat rice noodles with shrimp, beef, chicken, egg, beansprout, onion and soy sauce. Good food and service at a reasonable price. The spring rolls were jammed packed of meat and light. Beef noodle soup with rare sliced beef, well-done brisket, tendon, tripe. Nothing special portions are huge, but there isn't much in the soup itself. Seems to have gone downhill.... Used to be great. Haven't had a chance to try the vermicelli bowl here yet but that's going to be next on my bucket list. Pho Phuong Vietnamese Cuisine menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Located on Dundas Street, our spacious contemporary setting, exceptional service and fresh food with generous portions are one of the many reasons our loyal customers love Pho Phuong Fine Vietnamese Cuisine! Rice noodle soup. A pho place right beside where we were staying - sweet!When we walked in I was struck by how big and nice it was. The place was packed at lunch so I would advise getting there early. I have never been more disgusted ( aside from the unwanted bugs, the pho itself was gross) AND they refused to give me my money back. And overall we were both unsatisfied. Lots of vegetables, noodles, chicken and small spring rolls cut into bite sized pieces. Still a good spot for a decent bite.More. Sate beef noodle soup, and beef salad rolls are phenomenal. Served with pork soup and not for take out order. Please view our video and gallery of our incredible Vietnamese cuisine. Service was actually not too bad, the young lady we had was attentive. Charbroiled shrimp with vermicelli noodle salad. The shrimp was juicy and grilled to perfection. Food is good and the service is outstanding / consistent! The staff are very friendly in person and on the phone. The best vietnamese food in Calgary, Pho Phuong Vi Noodle House creates scrumptious food. Great. Located on Dundas Street, our spacious contemporary setting, exceptional service and fresh food with generous portions are one of the many reasons our loyal customers love Pho Phuong Fine Vietnamese Cuisine! I was a little less than happy when I opened the menu. Menu for Huong Vi provided by Allmenus.com.