Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Read more. Pair that with a glass of white wine and you have it all. The food was good, nothing amazing. My biggest problem is when a single entree costs 35 and over, the service needs to be attentive. Chilean sea bass* salmon, sea scallops, shrimp and lobster with julienne of zucchini Served with a lemon grass and fresh ginger clear seafood broth I had to ask multiple times for water. Some nights there have live music which makes for a very nice atmosphere. Pierre's - 2468 Main St, Bridgehampton, NY 11932 - Rated 4.5 based on 67 Reviews "We went here on our way home from Montauk. I enjoyed sitting outside… Chilean sea bass, salmon, seascallop, shrimp and lobster with julienne of zucchini Served with a lemon grass and fresh ginger clear seafood broth, Steamed mussels prepared with shallots and white wine and little cream Served with French fries and mayonnaise, 2 lb Maine lobster fricassée, flambé with Cognac and tarragon. Seating was fast and available which was nice, (outside). We were basically ignored. Served with a tartine of Tapenade, with fresh cockles and clams Prepared with white wine, lemon juice & garlic, prepared with shallots and white wine and little cream Served with French fries and mayonnaise, served with asparagus, potato purée and leek. Restaurant menu, map for Pierre's located in 11932, Bridgehampton NY, 2468 Main Street. Sauce beurre blanc, salmon, sea scallops, shrimp and lobster with julienne of zucchini Served with a lemon grass and fresh ginger clear seafood broth, with Cognac and tarragon. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Orange infused fumet, Beef stew with bacon, onions and mushrooms. Patrons were very friendly, and four legged companions were equally well received. Get menu, photos and location information for Pierre's - Bridgehampton in Bridgehampton, NY. more, There are newer reviews for Pierre's - Bridgehampton. Very good food, extensive menu, mainly seafood. Tasteless salmon, 4 small medallions of veal. Hotels near Children's Museum of The East End, Hotels near South Fork Natural History Museum, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, Restaurants near Pierre's - Bridgehampton, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Bridgehampton, American Restaurants for Families in Bridgehampton, American Restaurants for Lunch in Bridgehampton, Mediterranean Restaurants in Bridgehampton. If you love France then you will love Pierre's Submit corrections. Served with sauce 1/2 glace of Port wine Served with French string beans and gratin Dauphinois, rack of lamb prepared with mustard and "herbes de Provence" Served with French string beans and gratin Dauphinois. I ordered a frisee and pear salad, a tuna steak (which was perfect), and sorbet for dessert. Served with Späetzle, with curry, raisins, potatoes and coconut milk. Getting even more than 1 glass was WORK. The sorbet was divine and hit the spot on a warm day. For the...More, Waiter was unhelpful, acted like we weren't good enough to be in "his" restaurant. Hours: This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. French fries, Grilled Pasture raised hanger steak with Béarnaise sauceand watercress. Or book now at one of our other 33658 great restaurants in Bridgehampton. Candace R. This restaurant is romantic, elegant and classy. Served with French fries, steamed or broiled. Everyone loved their dinner but the waitress was so bad! The location is A+. I would say go to another place with more attentive service.... Just stopped in to pick up a few nibbles, got a strawberry tartlet and a lemon sorbet. Food was mediocre at best. Order Online Came on recommendation to celebrate our daughters 30 th bday. We were seated quickly, but the waiter seemed overly-eager every time he asked for an order for the relevant course and we always had to ask him to...More, My friend and I dined at Pierre's al fresco. Will not go back for dinner - maybe lunch is better but I...More, Pierre's offers great jazz on Tuesday nights , in addition this is probably the most consistent restaurant in the Hamptons , the place looks like a restaurant in France very classical french Bistro with very good food and really nice service, save room for the...More. Topped with a crust of puff pastry, with little potato purée, olive oil, garlic and crème fraiche. Pierre's - Bridgehampton, Bridgehampton: See 260 unbiased reviews of Pierre's - Bridgehampton, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 20 restaurants in Bridgehampton. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. She spilled water and didn't say a word/ I asked 4 times for a refill of water before I got some, very slow moving, cleared...More, Our usual meal at Pierres was a bit of a disappointment. Other small condiments and things left out and had to ask multiple times to the point of frustration. 2468 Main St, Bridgehampton I agree with reviews here. We thoroughly enjoyed our culinary experience and would recommend Pierre's to thowho enjoy fine dining. I had the strawberry tartlet later on and was a touch disappointed. Service was friendly without being overbearing. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I did not care for the glaze they used to coat the tart, it gave it a somewhat mealy feel in the mouth and I don't love the flavor, it kind of overpowered the other components of strawberries and pastry cream, which seemed fresh and good, but it was hard to tell under... Cuisines: French, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch, Dessert, European, Seafood, Continental, Juice Bar & Smoothies, Coffee & Tea, Vegan, Coffee Shops, Coffee & Espresso, Coffee & Tea, World Pie - 2402 Montauk Hwy, Bridgehampton, Bobby Van's Steakhouse - 2393 Montauk Hwy, Bridgehampton. Pierre's Restaurant Menu Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? 2468 Main St, Bridgehampton, NY 11932 Thanksgiving Menu-Desserts-Dinner-Brunch-Breakfast-Wine List; Reservations | Our Friends ©2013-2020 Pierre’s Restaurant | 631-537-5110 | 2468 Main St, Bridgehampton, NY | Site Design by … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. High priced. Expensive and hard to get in during the season. Served with croutons, grilled and marinated with raisins, onion confit, carrots and pine nuts, topped with fromage blanc, onions, and bacon, with tartar dressing, mesclun and French fries, with Pernod, covered with butter, garlic and parsley, on the half shell, with mignonette & lemon, and tomato. The service was excellent; the food delicious. My wife had gazpacho...More. It's Authentic and Pierre parks his car, which is a citron right in front of the restaurant. Sherry vinaigrette, with roasted potatoes, garlic confit, Calamata olives and mesclun. Had the traditional french sandwich, a Croque Monsieur. Suggest an Edit Update menu. Menu for Pierre's: Reviews and photos of Sunday. French fries, Clams, mussels, shrimp, sea scallops and sea bass poached in a saffron and pastis broth Served with traditional rouille and toasted baguettes, Pan seared Daurade filet with shoe string vegetable. It's yellow and completely charming. The food was delicious. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Pierre's at 2468 Main St in Bridgehampton - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. We asked for a side a grilled chicken and a kids pasta for the little ones and the grilled chicken was charred black in certain areas, tough & tasteless (obviously not fresh) and the...More, Came here for a celebratory dinner at the recommendation of a local, but was left rather unimpressed. Served with French fries, with Béarnaise sauce, watercress and French fries, cooked in a rich vegetable broth Served with marrow bone, turnip, carrot, leek and potato, Angus au poivre. The restaurant is light-filled. (631) 537-5110 Website Pierre's Restaurant Bridgehampton Menu - View the Menu for Pierre's Restaurant Long Island on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Pierre's Restaurant menu and prices. (631) 537-5110, still one of the best on Long Island outdoor seating with heat lamps in a very comfortable setting and thank you to the staff who,after I took a tumble over my own feet, gathered around me like a Mash unit, more concerned about me than the propane lamp I almost destroyed :( It's a constantly revolving menu but we'd love to see the amazing duck back on soon. Topped with lemon juice and virgin olive oil, with Fourme d'Ambert, walnuts and fresh pear. They have Jazz on Tuesday...More, My wife and I had an excellent dinner at Pierre's. Served with house vinaigrette dressing, with mango and avocado. Get quick answers from Pierre's - Bridgehampton staff and past visitors. Pretty good food with pretty average service. Menu may not be up to date. 2468 Main street, Bridgehampton, NY 11932. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Great for Sunday brunch. It was excellent.