Leesa also sells a hybrid adjustable pillow. All of the testers said they plan to continue to use this pillow! This store offers you to get 10% off on your purchases at the checkout page. Ships to Only United States. 3:48. I have had them for a good week now and I shot a video review and featured it in my ultimate pillow fight video below. Home ; Deals; Reviews; Deals; Reviews; Pillow Cube Discount Code. Don't miss the latest refurbished Pillow Cube promo codes & latest deals to buy the most unique designed & comfortable pillow cubes for side sleepers at the best price. The spandex portion means it’s best that it’s air dried, since the heat of a dryer will burn … It weighs 500g and is constructed with graphene nanocomposite foam which can also otherwise be classified as 100% polyurethane. I ordered a couple of them yesterday, so check back in a couple of weeks and I’ll give you my review of them. - Duration: … With 21 days left in its campaign, the Pillow Cube has already exceeded its goal of $10,000, raising over $14,000 as of July 11. This deal includes both a 5 inch pillow cube AND a 7 inch pillow cube. Use this offers to get 15% off on wide pillows.Shop now! With over 10,000 rave Amazon reviews, many online reviewers also agree. Leesa just began selling their pillow this fall. In this store, you can purchase pillow cube for just $70 only. Here the store provides you a discount deal to get 15% off on your orders. Take the advantage of this discount deal to get 15% off on your purchase. Get double the high density foam pillow cube at exclusive Super Early Bird pricing. In this store, you can buy this pillow cube bro for just $109.99 only. Shop now at pillow cube and save up to 10% on all orders over sitewide. Pillow Cube 223 views. Pillow cube offers shipping for free on all your purchases over sitewide. Pillow Cube Pro: Kickstarter Launch - Duration: 3:48. Shop at Amazon and get discount on your orders. Pillow Cube Discount Code - 10% Off (Verified) Coupon Codes, Amazon Today's Deals - Save on Our Top Deals Every Day, Discount Deal on Pillow Cube Pro For $109.99. TEMPUR-Pedic Pillow Reviews - How Do These 6 Compare? Includes: 7 in Pillow Cube 5 in Pillow Cube Less. The pillow comes with a modal fiber sleeve made of 95% modal jersey fabric and 5% spandex. With this offers, you can grab 5% off on pillow cube pro.Order now before deal ends! The Cubes Pillow comes in 1 size only and measures 22 x 14 x 4 inches. This store offers you a discount deal to save 15% on your purchases over sitewide. "Amazon, Amazon Prime, the Amazon logo and Amazon Prime logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates". This is perfect for a couple or someone that just wants just a little more lift in one area, but a little less in another.