pic.twitter.com/PeTfMcJR7F, — Drumragh Sarsfields (@DrumraghGAC) October 9, 2020, Today… …from Radiowaves News Highland Radio Mourns the Passing of Country Music Presenter Highland Radio presenter Pio McCann died peacefully at his home this morning surrounded by his family. Great sadness across Donegal at death of well-known local radio presenter, Pio McCann Tributes pouring in at news of the presenter's death . Having heard about this great loss, the family of this individual is passing through pains, … Pio McCann of Highland Radio has died, according to the following statements posted on social media on October. 7, 2020. The Family, friends, and loved ones are in total Shock at Pio McCann‘s Death causing so much heartbreak to the beloved family. 7, 2020. Pio was an ex-showband member who joined Erneside Radio…https://t.co/urk5wZj6sL, — Radiowaves.FM (@radiowavesfm) October 9, 2020. THERE is deep sadness across Donegal and the north west this morning following the sad death of popular radio DJ Pio McCann. He is a 2018 He has a degree in Political Science and Mass Communication. pic.twitter.com/hMVkttsiNk, — Jimmy Stafford (@JimmystaffordDJ) October 9, 2020, Sadness at passing of radio legend Pio McCann – Donegal Daily. Pio McCann of Highland Radio has died, according to the following statements posted on social media on October. McCann Omagh 9th October 2020 Pio R.I.P 12 Cannonhill. According to Highland Radio, Pio’s Dad Mickey was an All Ireland Champion Lilter and his uncle Jimmy played in a very successful Céilí Band. 7, 2020. Pio McCann Death – Dead : A great loss was made known to InsideEko. CONTACT CELEBRITIES DEATHS : 38 MARKET ROAD, ABA, ABIA STATE NIGERIA E-MAIL: jookco @ gmail.com, Pio McCann of Highland Radio has died, according to the following statements posted on social media on, Obituaries – See Which Celebrity Died Today. Pio died peacefully at his home this morning surrounded by his family. “Jimmy Stafford on Twitter: “Sad … Learn how your comment data is processed. As friends and families of the deceased are mourning the passing of their loved and cherished Pio McCann. Your Prayers are needed for the family & loved ones of the deceased for the great loss, we are yet to observed the deceased obituary. He is the founder and CEO of the multi Media conglomerate, Celebrities Deaths News, specializing in celebrities deaths news and obituaries. Pio McCann Funeral, Obituary, Service, Notices, Death: Pio McCann Passed away on October, 2020, You can send your sympathy in the comment provided and share it with the family. Irish country music star Nathan Carter took to … Pio McCann Death - Dead - Obituary : Pio McCann of Highland Radio has died. Pio McCann Death – Dead – Obituary : Pio McCann of Highland Radio has died. pic.twitter.com/mYPNUQNCKm, — Mike Denver (@MikedenverMike) October 9, 2020, You can read all  story of  Pio McCann on highlandradio– We invite you to leave your memories and tributes, O’Neil Funeral Home (London) Ltd. – London. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Pio McCann Death | Pio McCann Obituary - Pio McCann peacefully passed away at his home on the 9th of October 2020 surrounded by his family. Funeral to take place on Monday October 12th at 2pm in the Sacred […] During his many years behind the microphone, Pio helped launched the careers of many of Ireland’s music stars. ”, Sad news this morning on the passing of #PioMcCann. Sincere sympathy to his lovely wife Ray and family. Aah so sorry to hear as many memories of listening to him as me Mother adores him R.I.P. Loving husband of Rae and devoted father of Nicholas, Connor, Aaron, Alison (Kerr), Diane (Haughey) and Coleen (McBrien), dear brother of Myra (Hunter), Bridie (Horsfield) predeceased by Josephine, Laurence and Tony. https://t.co/Sid7E15Piq, — karen mulhern (@swimmerdonegal) October 9, 2020, The committee and members of Droim Ratha Na Sarseil CLG tender deepest sympathy to the McCann family, Cannonhill, upon the sad passing of Pio. Brother of Myra Hunter and Bridie Horsfield. RIP Pio pic.twitter.com/9F0gOSRIQ0, — Barry Whyte (@BarryWhyte85) October 9, 2020. A lovely man, a huge Tyrone GAA fan and he always had so many stories to tell. Pio McCann of Highland Radio has died, according to the following statements posted on social media on October. Loving Husband of Rae and devoted Father of Nicholas, Conor, Aaron, Alison, Diane and Coleen, and Grandfather to 11 Grandchildren. A true professional & legend in the radio world , he gave me so many laughs on a Wed evening when he arrived to take over at 9pm on @HighlandRadio, Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis. Irish country music star Nathan Carter took to Facebook to share a personal tribute. A true professional & legend in the radio world , he gave me so many laughs on a Wed evening when he arrived to take over at 9pm on @HighlandRadio Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis. John Okoro, is a Seasoned Journalist, scriptwriter, Movie producer/Director and Showbiz consultant. 12:15:00 9 Oct 2020. Your Prayers are needed for the family & loved ones of the deceased for the great loss, we are yet to observed the deceased obituary. Pio McCann of Highland Radio has died, according to the following statements posted on social media onOctober. A true professional & legend in the radio… Read More » Pio McCann Death | Pio McCann Obituary – Pio McCann peacefully passed away at his home on the 9th of October 2020 surrounded by his family. Former Highland Radio presenter, Pio McCann. Barry Kirwan wrote Very sorry to hear of the passing of Pio McCann Crying face Pio helped a lot of artists including myself get their first radio plays on ⁦ @highlandradio ⁩ and was a massive part of the country music scene in Ireland Folded hands condolences to his wife Ray and all his children Folded hands RIP Pio. I started out in radio doing weekends at Highland Radio, so I was in the company of Pio for many Saturday mornings when he did his country show. “Jimmy Stafford on Twitter: “Sad news this morning on the passing of #PioMcCann. Pio McCann Death – Dead – Obituary : Pio McCann of Highland Radio has died. "Jimmy Stafford on Twitter: "Sad news this morning on the passing of #PioMcCann. Pio McCann Death | Pio McCann Obituary – Pio McCann, of Dromore, has passed away. Highland Radio Pine Hill Letterkenny Co. Donegal Ireland. 7, 2020. Reporter: Staff Reporter. Tributes continue to pour in for Donegal radio legend Pio McCann who passed away yesterday. written by Rachel McLaughlin October 10, 2020 Tributes continue to pour in for Donegal radio legend Pio McCann who passed away yesterday. John Foley Death – Dead : John Foley Obituary : Cause of Death Unknown. During his many years behind the microphone, Pio helped launched the careers of many of Ireland's music stars. Pio died peacefully at his home this morning surrounded by his family. “Jimmy Stafford on Twitter: “Sad news this morning on the passing of #PioMcCann. An icon of local radio broadcasting, Pio, a native of Dromore, County Tyrone, passed away at his home in Omagh in the early hours of this morning. Email: [email protected] Telephone: (+353) 07491 25000 Text: (+353) 086 60 25000 Fax: (+353) 07491 25344 Sincere sympathy to his lovely wife Ray and family. The Family, friends, and loved ones are in total Shock at Pio McCann ‘s Death causing so much heartbreak to the beloved family. So saddened to hear about the passing of my good friend #PioMcCann a gentleman and a great man for Irish country music. The death has taken place at his home of Pio McCann, 12 Cannon Hill, Omagh. Mike Denver wrote So saddened to hear about the passing of my good friend #PioMcCann a gentleman and a great man for Irish country music. Drumragh Sarsfields @DrumraghGAC reported that Pio McCann was of great assistance to the Drumragh, welcoming them onto Highland Radio on various occasions to promote the club’s draws and chat shows.