Muffins Drinks Preheat the oven to 350 ̊. Mix lime zest, lime juice, and egg yolks in a mixing bowl. To make icing: Beat butter & cream cheese just until smooth. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until a tester inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 30 Easy Thanksgiving Desserts Everyone Will Enjoy, 50 Easy Pumpkin Desserts to Bake This Fall, 25 Cranberry Recipes for Every Meal of the Day, You've Got to Make This Luscious Chocolate Pie, Try to Have Just One Slice of Caramel Apple Pie, Upgrade Your Recipes With Homemade Pumpkin Puree, Delicious Pie Recipes for Your Holiday Dinner, 25 Best Mug Cake Recipes You'll Want to Try ASAP, 25 Creative Ways to Decorate Christmas Cookies. With the mixer on low, add in half of the flour mixture, followed by the milk, and then the remaining flour mixture; let each incorporate fully before the next addition. For the cupcakes: And that lime cupcake was just plain fabulous. Beat until fluffy, about 4 minutes. (You may make this icing in a stand mixer or with a hand beater.) Thanks for joining us last week; we love having you and your amazing recipes! These Key Lime Cupcakes may or may not be so good that I ate like 5 of them in one day…ahem…did I just admit that? These vegetarian lentil meatballs are amazing and you can serve them with just about anything! Preheat oven to 350°F. Thanks for linking up . Turns out you don’t need culinary skills to make magic happen, or even yeast. Reduce the speed to low and slowly add the powdered sugar. Then scrape down the bowl and add the eggs one at a time. Yes, you read that right: Ree adds several cups of the classic soda pop to both her cake batter and frosting. For the lime filling: Beat the heavy cream with 2 tablespoons sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Mmm. Mix & scrape bowl. For the Cupcakes (high altitude): 1 1/2 cups cake flour 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 8 tablespoons butter 1 cup minus 3 tablespoons sugar 2 eggs plus 1 egg white 1 cup buttermilk 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix For the Key Lime Curd (any altitude): 1/4 cup key lime juice (about 10 key limes) 1/2 tablespoon key lime zest 1 egg https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/key-lime-cupcakes-2 Spoon the remaining syrup over the cakes. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon lime curd into each hole. Happy Friday! Adapted from Martha Stewart’s Glazed Lemon Cakes. Cheese This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Pre-heat oven to 400*F. Line muffin tins with 15-18 paper liners. Frost cupcakes as desired. © Copyright 2006-2020, The Pioneer Woman | Ree Drummond.All Rights ReservedPowered by WordPress. Top with the remaining whipped cream. In the first-ever issue of The Pioneer Woman Magazine, available at Walmart on June 6, Ree Drummond shares all kinds of great ideas for home, beauty, fashion, and food.But one thing that definitely caught our eye? Pour the filling into the crust and bake until the center is set but still slightly jiggly, about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly, about 10 minutes. For the filling: Whisk the egg yolks, condensed milk, lime juice and lime zest in a medium bowl until combined. Have *so* much fun in Ireland... My husband and I were there in 2006 and loved every minute of it. Crackers Spoon the lime filling into the jars and top with the remaining cupcake pieces. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Learn how your comment data is processed. This mac and cheese is gooey, spiced with Old Bay, and couldn’t be easier to make! Pork Set the whipped cream aside. Add the flour in three additions, alternating with the buttermilk, beginning & ending with the flour. To assemble, slice the cupcakes in half horizontally and place a bottom piece in each of twelve 8-ounce mason jars. These look amazing! I can imagine why these are so popular with your bakery clients. Very tasty best with zest in the icing as well. Obviously – I had to recreate & revamp these delicious morsels for my own kitchen adventuring. Side Dishes Sauces Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party. I rarely bake cupcakes, but I might have to make an exception for these. Appetizers This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. Hi, I’m Amber! Put the cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and the lime zest in a separate bowl and beat with the mixer on medium speed until smooth and light, about 2 minutes.