We had starters which were obviously made in advance and warmed up in a microwave. Overall, no real complaints about food. Pizza by Goli Special £11.95 Don’t mind paying premium price for a premium restaurant with premium food and service. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. They were cheap looking champagne flutes and I really feel a glass a drink is served in makes such a difference and for a nice restaurant, I expected a nicer glass. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Serving Neapolitan tradition in the form of irresistible thin-crusted pizza, Pizza by Goli not only celebrate classic pizzas but also a host of other adored dishes from Italy. I've read that others believe that all pasta is made on site. The spaghetti bolognese was ok, but had way more pasta than meat. Travelodge Hotels Ltd in Sutton Coldfield, Sutton Coldfield Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near Sutton Park National Nature Reserve, Hotels near All Saints Parish Church, Streetly, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Sutton Coldfield, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in Sutton Coldfield, Fast Food Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Gluten Free Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Vegetarian Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Best Waffles & Crepes in Sutton Coldfield, Breakfast Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Food Delivery Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Late Night Restaurants in Sutton Coldfield, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sutton Coldfield. Mains I went for the Pizza By Goli special pizza which was lovely. Wouldn’t hesitate to return. Order food online at Pizza by Goli, The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield with Tripadvisor: See 645 unbiased reviews of Pizza by Goli, ranked #21 on Tripadvisor among 211 restaurants in The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield. Drink prices were a disgrace ... double gin was £10 plus an extra £1.50...for a splash of lemonade. Although a plastic, see through board was up, I could have reached over the table next to us and eaten off their plate. I was told that it is all made on site. for a splash of lemonade. 1.62 mi. Didn't feel safe there at all. They do have high chairs! All pizzas, pastas and risottos were excellent. Not rated as excellent though as I didn’t like the glasses our sparkling wine was...served in. A big anaemic looking pasty. Absolutely delighted to have our favourite Italian restaurant making deliveries. They do have plastic boards up next to your table but social distancing is not being followed in the slightest. For 3 mains, 1 dessert, 2 large wines, 1 Coke and a coffee came to £65. and there is lots of choice, I went for the mushrooms and my partner went for the prawns. Our first and last visit. Not amazing, not terrible. Pizza By Goli Sutton Coldfield. Packet sauce which was terribly salty. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Thankyou for the great service!More, Awful. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I’m sorry but I think not I...More, We visited early evening on a Friday. The starters were well presented and very tasty. And although it looks very nice, there was no table mats so my plate was sliding all over the place as I was eating. I recently visited for my daughter's birthday. Starters of various types of garlic bread was super...More, Please avoid this restaurant. The food and service were both fantastic. So busy we waited most of...the night for our main course and then the bill. But what I do know for sure is that every meal we have had there has been excellent and similarly the service. The waiters and waitresses were obviously very stressed and I understand Covid has a had an affect on the food industry, so will definitely eat here again to see what it’s like.More, Visited this restaurant for the first time this year. Definitely recommend a visit here - you won't be disappointed . Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I’m not sure if this is down to hygiene but I found it very difficult cutting the pizza on plate as the tables are clear glass with pasta in them.