For the price though, I’d buy it again. by

Any recommendations?

This colourful bottling is Plantation's homage to the Fiji Islands. I also have a Total Wine close by. Click here to shop online. On to the next, Posted Chairman's Trophy Winner, Ultimate Spirits Challenge.

with I’m a little puzzled by this one.

Denmark Nothing touches the 5 year. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. with The nose is rich and inviting with molasses drizzled on grilled papaya, ripe strawberry, cacao nib, coconut, kiwi, apple and pear compote, and a pinch of clove. Tiki culture is a celebration of tropical escapism. with You are responsible to pay tariffs, duties and/or sales taxes applicable at the time the wine is released to you. Shipping by

You are responsible, at the time of pick-up, for any charges billed to Binny’s Beverage Depot which are above the prepaid price of the wine and may include tariffs, duties, sales taxes and/or shipping and insurance costs.

BRAND. by That said, I feel like it’s missing something...though I’m not exactly sure what that “something” is. ... It’s like a rum and coke but it’s Tito’s vodka and Cheerwine. Inexpensive. Ryan Rosebush sounds like a delicious way to utilize that Isle of Fiji — how did it turn out? There was a very affordable bottle of rum from Fiji on the shelf. sounds like a delicious way to utilize that Isle of Fiji — how did it turn out? by It all started in 1934 with the first Don the Beachcomber tiki restaurant, and was rejuvenated in the mid-90's with the printing of The Book of Tiki by Sven Kirsten. from I was impressed with how it took me to tropical islands in thought as i sipped it then gorged myself.

3 months ago It was my first bottle of “sweet”-er rum.

Plantation Isle of Fiji Bottling Note.

with 40 ratings. with All I could think of was that this is what it must be like to attend one of those bizarre kava ceremonies (not for the faint of heart from what I have seen on YouTube). Posted Finally, a year’s post-maturing took place in France in former cognac barrels, as it is familiar and customary from Plantation Rum. Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.

I went to one of my favorite liquor stores this afternoon to pick up something else that I knew that they had in stock.

The aroma suggests banana bread drizzled with honey and just a whiff ... Best Buy See Full Review. Then they are shipped off to France for final aging in French Oak casks (cognac was not even mentioned).

You will not be charged until your order has been confirmed. from All Rights Reserved. Please. Thank-you for your submission. by It has been emailed to the Rum Captain and will be actioned shortly. PLANTATION ISLE OF FIJI RUM 750ml. Plantation have long been bottling rum from Fiji as part of their Vintages range and also some Single Cask offerings.

First aged in this tropical climate in bourbon casks, the rum is then sailed to the southwest of France for a second mat by

This is a different island to obtain rum from .

by Paul B Kieron wood 6 months ago

Hesel I am a master of trying everything to keep from pouring a whole bottle of rum down the toilet, but this one really had me stumped. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. from Joe Read more to see the fatrumpirate rating, Copyright © 2020 thefatrumpirate.com. from The Plantation Isle of Fiji is a blend of rum aged for two to three years in former bourbon barrels (the ageing process took place in the island state of Fiji). 21.5k members in the Tiki community. Nice nose, sweet vanilla; very smooth & sweet across the tongue with slight caramel & vanilla; nice on the backend with slight coffee notes; great bottle for the price! Shopping: by 40 ratings, It's not burning in the mouth or down the throat..it has similar taste points to mount gay do.. I almost put it back at that point. It was definitely on the sweeter side.

I recently purchased a bottle of Plantation XO 20th Anniversary Rum. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser.

I had to try it.. so I'm good with restocking. 66 ratings. Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/cocktails. A good rum. This delicious rum is made using traditional techniques and local Fijian sugar cane. Romhatten. A spicy, creamy and tropical affair, and a sure fire way to taste a sense of place!