Easily adjust the flame brightness and temperature adjustments manually or with included multi-functional remote control. Pleasant hearth 36 in natural gas compact tobacco vent free - Pleasant hearth 46 in natural gas full size cherry vent - Pleasant hearth vent free gas fireplace blower. Instantly retrofit your existing fireplace by adding both flame effect and heat with this Already purchased your product? Very disappointed so I returned it to Walmart. It features a 5200 BTU infrared heater that quickly heats up to 1000 sq. Electric Crackling Log w/Grate and Heater The Pleasant Hearth 20" Electric Fireplace Logs can be inserted into any fireplace, replacing existing wood grate, gas grate, burner or log set. 23-inch Electric Log Set with Heater Instantly retrofit your existing fireplace by adding both flame effect and heat with this Pleasant Hearth Electric Insert. Works great. Pleasant Hearth LH-24 Electric Log Insert with Heater. The cord is 6ft.-GHP Group Customer Service Team. I am glad because you can't use an extention cord. All I could hear was a slight hum from the motor. It makes my living room nice and cozy. Rated 5 out of 5 by Review123456 from Looks great This was a gift. This unit can be run with just the heating element.-GHP Group Customer Service Team. For screen reader users: the following is a product category carousel. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Convert your existing wood fireplace to an electric fireplace; Fits most masonry and pre-fabricated fireplaces; Realistic flame effect and randomly glowing logs and ember bed; Fan forced-air heater provides 4, 600 BTUs of heat; operates with our without heater No crackling, just noise, and no heat unless you hold your hand right on the heater. Ships via . NEW L-20WGH Pleasant Hearth Electric Crackling Log w/Grate and Heater $149.00 The Pleasant Hearth 20" Electric Fireplace Log with grate and heater can be inserted into any fireplace, replacing existing wood grate, gas grate, burner or log set. You must have javascript enabled to use heaterelectrici.com ! suppliers and others provide what you see here, Electrode, Comp-d55e37a1-a91e-41d8-b683-c5cbdb2e6e94, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-04cc232a-007-176bd56ffee038, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 09:46:04 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, MF Studio 30" Wall Mounted & Floor Stand Electric Fireplace Recessed Ultra Thin LED Fire Flame Heater with Remote Control and Touch Screen, Multicolor Flame and Multi Size. GLF-2308 indoor fireplace pdf manual download. It’s absolutely beautiful. #08 – Pleasant Hearth LH-24 Electric Log Insert with Heater [amazon box=”B00GSX4LIA”] #09 – LOKATSE HOME 17″ Electric Fireplace Space Stove Heater Freestanding with Realistic Flame, 2 Heat Modes, 1400W Ultra Strong Power, Overheating Safety Protection, 17 inch The media shelf accommodates your electronics with a built-in wire management system. YES thru a switch on the right rear of the Unit. When you buy a Pleasant Hearth 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater online from Wayfair.ca, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Comes fully assembled, just install the optional casters and plug it in! If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. As a DIY person, I was able to save thousands of dollars by using this insert and refinishing the fireplace I am very happy with the purchase of this insert and the support from the company was excellent. Find reviews, expert advice, manuals & specs for the Pleasant Hearth SES-41-10. AN-10 Pleasant Hearth - Alpine Glass Firescreen Black $309.00 The functional and decorative Pleasant Hearth stylish glass door fire screen is designed to enhance your traditional masonry fireplace hearth while at the same time help to reduce heat and air conditioning loss up the chimney by as much as 90% while the fireplace is not in use. Pleasant Hearth Electric Fireplace — 1,400 Watts, Remote Control, Model# SF310C-36 Reg. Electric Fireplace - Pleasant Hearth. This freestanding 20-inch Pleasant Hearth electric stove is ideal for homes, condominiums, lofts, apartments and seasonal rooms providing an additional heat source for up to 400 square feet. Pleasant Hearth Electric Stove Heaters . $ 299. One of the great things about our wall mounted and linear electric fireplaces, fireplace tv stands, plug in electric fireplaces, mantel packages, stoves, and electric fireplace log inserts is the ability to locate or relocate the fireplace anywhere in your home. Fireplace Remote Online market with greatest options of fireplace remote. Pleasant Hearth Electric Insert with Heater is one of the best heater. Pleasant Hearth Black Electric Fire Log with Heater is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 48. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. 2 Reviews. Rated 5 out of 5 by Review123456 from Looks great This was a gift. NEW L-20WGH Pleasant Hearth Electric Crackling Log w/Grate and Heater $149.00 The Pleasant Hearth 20" Electric Fireplace Log with grate and heater can be inserted into any fireplace, replacing existing wood grate, gas grate, burner or log set. ... 31 in. Related to Pleasant Hearth ES-217-10 17" Infrared 2 Stage Heater Electric Stove, Black, Pleasant Hearth Lh-24 Electric Log Insert With Heater. The only correct thing about this item's title is the fact that it's electric. It is an all brick fireplace and the previous owners burned real wood, I choose not to do that (re house fire when I was young), this beautiful piece gives me a sense of a real homemade fire. Pleasant Hearth Electric Fireplace — 1,400 Watts, Remote Control, Model# SF310C-36 Reg. Freestanding Electric Fireplace in Cherry Infrared Heater Remote Control. We studied Pleasant Hearth ES-217-10 17" Infrared 2 Stage Heater Electric Stove, Black deals, reviews, and coupons over the latter 2 years for you at heaterelectrici. Energy efficient LED technology powers this log set and it's easily installed by plugging into any 120 volt outlet. Energy efficient LED technology powers this log set, and it's easily installed by plugging into any 120 Volt outlet. This Product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Di-isodecyl phthalates (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. 4 Items. ft without overdrying the air. Also for: 23-800-001, Gef23trg18, 28-800-001, Glf-2808, Gef28trg18, 24-900-002. AR10 Pleasant Hearth Arrington Black with Gold Trim Fireplace Glass Firescreen $319.00 The functional and decorative Pleasant Hearth stylish glass door fire screen is designed to enhance your traditional masonry fireplace hearth while at the same time help to reduce heat and air conditioning loss up the chimney by as much as 90% while the fireplace is not in use. Bring charm and warmth to your living space with the Hensley 56-inch Infrared Media Electric Fireplace. Guarantee. I don't want to take the Unit out at this time, but my recollection tells me roughly six feet & I think it entered the Unit on the right rear. Shop 27 Pleasant Hearth Heaters, Stoves + Fireplaces products at Northern Tool + Equipment. It just made it to plug it in. It adds both a flame Restrictions apply. proposition 65 reasons:This Product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Di-isodecyl phthalates (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Shipping. It adds both a flame effect and heat, while having a stylish appearance. At Houzz we want you to shop for Pleasant Hearth Pleasant Hearth Electric Log Insert With Heater part # LH-24 with confidence. Quick and easy installation . Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Pleasant Hearth Part #: ES-217-10 on this page. The Sheridan Infrared Electric Fireplace Heater in Cherry - GLF-5002-68 ships FREE via and is delivered in ! You can read real customer reviews for this or any other Fireplaces and even ask questions and get answers from us or straight from the brand. It adds both a flame This Pleasant Hearth product includes a 1 Year limited warranty. Energy-efficient LED technology powers this Pleasant Hearth electric insert, and it's easily installed by plugging into any 120v outlet. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Pleasant Hearth Part #: ES-217-10 on this page. How to Clean a Fireplace. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov, Send me an email when my question is answered, Hello, Get free expert DIY tips, handy support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all Pleasant Hearth products. 1,000 sq. pleasant hearth Electric Heater LI-24 Homeowner's installation and operating instructions manual (52 pages) Full list of pleasant hearth Electric Heater Manuals. Pleasant Hearth 17 in. View & download of more than 229 pleasant hearth PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. I bought to replace my propane fireplace logs. Take this time at home and knock out some home improvement tasks! Also am using it to avoid using my heat pump system as much as possible. Comes fully assembled, just install the optional casters and plug it in! Copyright © 2007 - 2021. Get great deals on Pleasant Hearth Electric Fireplaces. The Sheridan Infrared Electric Fireplace Heater in Espresso - GLF-5002-75 is a portable fireplace with stunning flame effects & powerful heater. Received this Pleasant Heath fireplace log heater Model LH-24 In September 2020, this log insert was install into my fireplace opening and was the exact fit for my fireplace, the installation was straight forward and easy I was able to run romex 14/2 wire to the electrical panel to a 15 amp breaker that is required if using heat. The insert fits perfect in my fireplace opening. Gave it 4 stars because there is no crackling sound. Easy to install, this unit plugs into any 120 volt outlet to bring you the look, sound and feel of a real fire in a safe and clean alternative. Energy efficient LED technology powers this log set and it's easily installed by plugging into any 120V outlet. It adds both a flame effect and heat, while having a stylish appearance. No it doesn't make crackling sounds, so I don't know why it is labeled that it does. It is energy efficient and clean, no need to worry about burning wood and creating a mess with sooth, it can work with or without heat and has a blower that can deliver 1500 watts of heat if needed. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Energy-efficient LED technology powers this Pleasant Hearth electric insert, and … Electric Fireplace - Pleasant Hearth. It's great for homes, but also condos, lofts, apartments and seasonal rooms.