I came across this book at my local Barnes and Noble. A penguin, a skunk, and a whale all say yes, but they do not remember to say "please" and "thank you." Buy this book. Format: Paperback Book Paperback Book. By: Mark Warner. Smart design decisions by Antony (Betty Goes Bananas) distinguish his visual storytelling. The Queen's Hat has been nominated for the Kate Greenaway Medal in the UK. He politely asks the other animals if they would like them but is disappointed by their lack of manners. AR: 1.1 | GRL: G | DRA: 12 | LEX: 50L. Is anyone worthy of Mr. Panda's doughnuts? Visit him online at www.steveantony.com. What is the proper way to ask Mr. Panda for doughnuts?Patiently and politely, Mr. Panda asks the animals he comes across if they would like a doughnut. PLEASE, Mr. A penguin, a skunk, and a whale all say yes, but they do not remember to say "please" and "thank you." Is anyone worthy of Mr. Panda's doughnuts?

In his debut picture book, Steve Antony has captured a cute panda, delightful animals hungry for doughnuts, and a manners lesson. The warm gray backdrop and parade of black and white animals (a skunk, an ostrich, an orca) make the candy-colored doughnuts look all the more tantalizing. It was featured as book of the month, so I had to check it out. A penguin, a skunk, and a whale all say yes, but they do not remember to say "please" and "thank you." See More Books from this author. Animal after animal tells him the one they want, but it's only when Lemur says 'please' politely that Panda will give any out! He lives in Swindon, England. Share. Polite Mr. Panda is now in a board book!What is the proper way to ask Mr. Panda for doughnuts?Patiently and politely, Mr. Panda asks the animals he comes across if they would like a doughnut. Scholastic Inc | ISBN 9780545788922 Hardcover 32 Pages | 10.62" x 10.71" | Ages 3 to 5. Book Author: Steve Antony. Teaching Ideas and Resources: English. Scholastic Inc | ISBN 9781338106480 Board book 26 Pages | 7.1" x 7.11" | Ages 0 & Up. Short Summary Yummy, sprinkly, frosty doughnuts—all the animals want them, but no one seems to know the magic words. Panda has a tray of doughnuts. While Mr. Panda doesn't warm up, the "please" nets the lemur the entire box of doughnuts. Item #060608 in Online-Only Online-Only; Grades: Babies & Toddlers - K Ages: 3 - 5 About Reading Levels. Product details. What is the proper way to ask Mr. Panda for doughnuts? Steve Antony is the popular author and illustrator of Please, Mr. Panda, The Queen's Hat, and Betty Goes Bananas. Please Mr Panda; Age Range: 5 - 11. Scholastic Inc | ISBN 9780545804165 Ebook 32 Pages | Ages 3 to 5. Please, Mr. Panda by Steve Antony. Images. Please, Mr. Panda. I recently read Please, Mr. Panda to my storytime kids, and they totally loved it! Share. By Steve Antony . Please, Mr. Panda by Steve Antony. Panda?" Write a recipe to teach others how to make doughnuts. Mr Panda has a box of doughnuts to share. Please Mr Panda by Steve Antony is a great picture book that promotes manners, sharing and perseverance. I immediately fell in love with this book after reading it!