Description : 1. 2. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Free Vocal Samples. Your track will be released in all major stores. 3. Description : Want to know how I mix my vocals? Definitely one of our favorite vocal chops sample packs out there. 2. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. 4. Modulation towards the end, up a half step. Your track will be released in all major stores. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) 3. PLEASE INCLUDE "Ft. Piscean Heart" on the title. 4. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Search: The Music VII Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) Browse our collection of free vocal samples, vocal loops, vox sample packs, acapellas, harmonies and ad-libs. Description : 1. 3. 2. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. 2. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Name track as “Struggle (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Lonestar AP" with XXXX being your artist name. 2. 4. KARRA’s past collaborators include Seven Lions, Breathe Carolina, and sober rob: that should... 3. Be the first to hear about new posts and offers, Looper Time : 2020-11-12 13:18:23 | Version l-3110, Up To 82% Off FL Studio - Black Friday Deals 2020 - View the blog, Free Non Commercial Only / Commercial Licence Required, New Years Eve And Holiday Song Virtual Party, UK Based Collaboration Big Room Trance Melodic Euphoric Uplifting, Made A Compilation Video Of My Work With Former Band, Looking For A Rapper To Rap On My Guitar Plug Beat, 3 Things You Would Change Or Add On Looperman - Wish List, Hit Tunes Made With Looperman Loops And Acapellas, Warning - Remove Tracks In Breach Of Copyright, Simple Ways To Check If Your Loops Will Be Rejected, COVID-19 Resource Blog Audio Freebies News And Offers, Up To 82% Off FL Studio - Black Friday Deals 2020, Limited Time Offer - Exclusive Loopcloud Coupons, From Demo To Master - FREE Mixing And Production Course By Waves, Win Native Instruments Synths + 50% Off NI Plugins And Software, Win FL Studio Producer Edition + 40% Off Plugins - Fruity Black Friday. 2. Name track as “One Step at a Time (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Dubbygotbars, Kurupt Tha Killa & HDF" with XXXX being your artist name. This one is offered by Stickz and contains 10 Vocal Chop Loop Samples + 10 Vocal Chop One-Shots that will work great for Future & Progressive House. Name track as “Earthquake (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring sadface" with XXXX being your artist name. Name track as “NASA (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Lonestar AP" with XXXX being your artist name. Your track will be released in all major stores. 2. 4. Your track will be released in all major stores. 2. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Use click at the beginning to help align vocals to beat. Your track will be released in all major stores. Name track as “Light (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Dubbygotbars" with XXXX being your artist name. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. EDM Vocals Sample Pack Vol. 4. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. If you want to release via your own label, a commercial license is available. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) Sticky Vocal Chop Loops. (Link also on my profile). Description : Put this over some Carti/Nudy Shit, Description : Quick Hook 3. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Your track will be released in all major stores. The acapellas, vocal samples and rapping listed here may be used in your projects but the original artist who uploaded them retain certain rights. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) 4. Description : 1. 4. Description : 1. Another stellar offering from 91Vocals, Smoothies – Fresh Vocal Chops is not a… 3. 4. Name track as “My Old Days (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring sadface" with XXXX being your artist name. KARRA Vocal Sample Pack. Kickstart your next project with samples from Best Vocal Samples by Audentity. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) Please check the detail of each acapella, vocal sample or rap to see exactly how they may be used. 3. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Your track will be released in all major stores. 2. Name track as “Mario (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Lonestar AP" with XXXX being your artist name. Stay On Beat Vocals – This package includes 17 samples/loops of choirs, female voices, harmonies … Name track as “Senorita (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Lonestar AP" with XXXX being your artist name. The Vocal Bundle actually contains three different vocal sample packs: Ethereal Vocal Loops & One Shots, Celestial Acapellas Vol 1 and Celestial Bonus Acapella. Another great sounding free vocal chop sample pack. Please check the detail of each acapella, vocal sample or rap to see exactly how they may be used. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) Description : 1. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) Name track as “Voodoo (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring sadface" with XXXX being your artist name. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Trap Soul Vocals. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. New-York based artist Janelle Kroll stands out among the oversaturated R&B... 2. (I DONT USE THE OLD ONE), Non commercial use only, be ready to pay for itunes and spotify. Best for: Future Bass & Electronic Trap. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Visit profile for more info. 1 By FLPFamily 3. Check out my YouTube channel! The track must be cleaned up, I forgot to turn down the background music. Name track as “Hong Kong (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring sadface" with XXXX being your artist name. Name track as “Lovesong (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring sadface" with XXXX being your artist name. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) Janelle Kroll- E-Sensuals Vocal Pack. 4. Your track will be released in all major stores. Your track will be released in all major stores. 4. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. 4. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Name track as “Benkei (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Lonestar AP" with XXXX being your artist name. 3. Acapellas are NOT offered here in the same way as loops are so be sure you fully understand the terms of use. 3. Dumpin Vocals Tonight Hope Y'all Like em, Description : New IG @ Lilcadeofficial We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Having access to this collection of vocal samples gives you a lot of freedom and makes everything you’re writing sound a little more interesting. Vocal loops and a cappella samples can be the inspiration for new beats, or the finishing touch on your next track. This free vocals sample pack gives you the vocalist’s touch—everything from lush vocal loops to sung one-shots for microsampling. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. 4. 4. Your track will be released in all major stores. Your track will be released in all major stores. 3. 3. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Read the acapellas section of the help area for more information on how you can use the acapellas. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Name track as “Black Sand Beaches (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Dubbygotbars" with XXXX being your artist name. Description : 1. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) Description : 1. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. 3. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) Your track will be released in all major stores. Description : 1. Description : 1. Top Vocal Samples 1. Description : 1. Description : 1. Description : 1. They're the part of the music that really – literally – speaks to people, bringing new levels of humanity to otherwise clinical, artificial setups. Name track as “City of Truth (XXXX Remix) by AAP Featuring Dubbygotbars" with XXXX being your artist name. 4. Description : 1. The acapellas, vocal samples and rapping listed here may be used in your projects but the original artist who uploaded them retain certain rights. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. 2. 2. Description : Party club vocals for djs and producers for new years eve and the holidays. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) 3. 2. to your track here and preferably make track downloadable. Description : 1. I'd love to hear what you do with this. You can post the link to your finished song to the comment section so I could check it out. 2. Your track will be released in all major stores. Description : Verse and hook about the veil coming down from our eyes, as we see deeper truths. Pleasse Credit Kamal Imani or dj kamal supreme, Description : I want to hear from you a track with my chorus, preferably in English so that I don't understand what sounds there), Description : Don't forget to reset the link when you do). The 15 Best Vocal and Acapella Sample Packs - Loops & Samples Vocals help your tracks to connect to the audience on an emotional level. All free vocal samples are available to download 100% royalty free for use in your music production or sound design project. Vocal samples breathe life into tracks. Browse, preview and download all 199 samples & loops, or download only the sounds you want. We pay 60% of net royalties to every remixer who uses this vocal. Start with a 14-day free trial, then just $7.99/month. Post link (Soundcloud, Youtube etc.) 3. Your track will be released in all major stores. 2.