You can thank me later. Dupes and alternative products for Benefit Cosmetics - The POREfessional Face Primer. Les livraisons à domicile continuent normalement avec La Poste & UPS , Incrivez-vous & recevez -10% OFFERTS sur votre 1ère commande ! +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! Over 18 Amazon reviewers, and countless beauty bloggers, say it's basically the exact same as Benefit's Porefessional. "This is definitely comparable to Benefit's Porefessional," says one reviewer. Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. You Can Get It For Free With an Olay Purchase, I Tried CBD Hair Care, and It Has Become a Staple For My Stressed-Out Scalp, 4 Top Dermatologists Reveal the Products They Use For Glowing Skin in Winter, Great News For Ulta Beauty and Target Fans: The 2 Retailers Are Joining Forces. This fills in pores and mattifies wonderfully.". Get your daily beauty fix right in your inbox. Once I add foundation, it blends right in seamlessly; there's no problem with different formulas being layered over each other. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Bustle may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently from Bustle's editorial and sales departments. DHC's Velvet Skin does exactly what it sounds like: it creates a smooth, velvet-like base that might even eliminate your desire to wear foundation. That's why it's so interesting to see something like Benefit's The Porefessional Face Primer take off in the beauty community. Amazon/Bustle. Another says, "Best primer ever!! Benefit Cosmetics est le responsable du traitement de vos données. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! I also love that it feels refreshing, as if I'm putting on a face cream. Pores can't actually open and close, so they can't actually get smaller, but Porefessional's blurring technology helps them look less noticeable. Les informations fournies sont utilisées pour envoyer des communications sur les offres, les actualités et les événements de Benefit Cosmetics. Sign up for our Fashion & Beauty newsletter. Many readers ask if there are primer dupes that are no worse in quality and effect. Benefit Porefessional Primer Dupe . It absorbs into my face rather than sitting atop it. My skin freaks out as soon as the cold weather arrives. Where Are All the Black Women in the Fragrance Industry? It gets dry and flaky, which makes for a cakey disaster when applying foundation. It stands to reason that a product so popular would have some dupes floating around, and beauty lovers on the internet have dug them up. It's non-comedogenic and fragrance-free, too, making it a safe option for sensitive and acne-prone skin types. Tapotez doucement depuis le centre de votre visage vers l'extérieur avec le bout des doigts. 10 hours ago, by Chanel Vargas N¬∞ 04932/N.