1              I did inform the police. I don’t like them because they are always complaining. Sheila studied … You will not be waiting for her when her plane arrives tonight. The action can be a habit, a hobby, a daily event, a scheduled event or something that often happens. You were not listening to me when I told you to turn the oven off. He is going to spend his vacation in Hawaii. pouted past tense of pout is pouted. If it is given for what total time period the activity continued then we use for. Positive sentences         Sub+ has/have+ been + verb (ing)  + object + Since/for + time. Instead of Future Perfect, Present Perfect is used. Correct, FORM                    [has/have + past participle], USE 1                     Unspecified Time Before Now. - Passé composé - Past tense > Double-click on words you don't understandLe passé récentLe passé récent est un temps du passé;son action se passe juste avant le moment où on parle.Le passé récent est surtout employé à l'oral.Il est formé du verbe venir conjugué au présent + «de» + verbe à l'infinitif.EXEMPLE :           je viens de dire              tu viens de dire              il/elle/on vient de dire              nous venons de dire              vous venez de dire              ils/ elles viennent de dire VOICI UN EXERCICE D'APPLICATIONBONNE CHANCE Twitter ShareFrench exercise "Le passé récent" created by lala1975 with The test builder. In English, we often use a series of Parallel Actions to describe atmosphere at a specific point in the future. The third-person singular simple present indicative form of put is puts. We were not able to get a hotel room because we had not booked in advance. 3. Remember to put the words “always” or “constantly” between “be” and “verb+ing.”. The actions are parallel. If I am elected President, I will make sure everyone has access to inexpensive health insurance. Subject + Not (between helping verbs) + main verb (past participle) + object. It is not considered a specific time, so it requires Present Perfect. But in the second sentence a question is being asked. 10. For More Articles You Can Visit On Below Links: SSC CGL 2017 Reasoning Paper 5th August 2017, Previous Year Important Paper GK: 9th Aug. You are going to be waiting for her when her plane arrives tonight. The present subjunctive: Imparfait. Since + Stages of Life /parts of the day. Where is future perfect used? The army has attacked that city five times. Some will be dancing. Il est formé du verbe venir conjugué au présent + «de» + verbe à l'infinitif. I have had four quizzes and five tests so far this semester. The present perfect continuous tense is used to show continuity. The past perfect tense: Passé antérieur . 1              I don’t know what do they pay him for his work. 2. The past participle of put is put or putten (Yorkshire, Lancashire dialect). In the Future Continuous, a specific time interrupts the action. Using the Past Perfect Continuous before another action in the past is way to show cause and effect. And with do not and does not first form of the verb is used. Who are you going to invite to the party? “Last year” means the year before now, and it. Difference between present perfect and present perfect continuous. Will I have left for home by the time he gets up? The past tense or ‘the narrative past tense: Passé composé .