© Beings of Universe - 2020. Preity Zinta shares happy picture with 'young guns' from her team post their victory, Preity Zinta shares her experience of being in the "bio bubble" in Dubai, Preity Zinta Vs Nita Ambani? Preity Zinta shared a picture with husband Gene Goodenough, decked up in traditional attire for Karwa Chauth. Moreover, he was always keen to make his parents and his family proud of him. However, he belongs to a well-literate family which encouraged him for higher studies in Spain. #pzipldiaries #Dubai #quarantinelife #ting, A post shared by Preity G Zinta (@realpz) on Oct 12, 2020 at 10:19pm PDT, A post shared by Preity G Zinta (@realpz) on Sep 30, 2020 at 2:53pm PDT, Also Read |Preity Zinta Misses Hubby Gene Goodenough On Day Three Of Quarantine Before IPL; See Post. The song Bam Bholle from Laxmii has Akshay Kumar dancing with 100 transgenders, 20 years Of Mohabbatein EXCLUSIVE: “Aditya Chopra and…, Preity Zinta shares picture with her honorary…, Amid IPL 2020, Preity Zinta reveals what it's like to…, ‘Short run hit harder that 6 days of Quarantine and 5…, Preity Zinta shares video of her third COVID-19 test…, Preity Zinta shares experience of flying across the…, 15 Years Of Salaam Namaste: Siddharth Anand says, “It…, 15 Years of Salaam Namaste: Preity Zinta says she…, Preity Zinta remembers Sangharsh as it completes 21…, Preity Zinta captures 22-years of her career in a…, TXT members are stuck in winter in ‘We Lost The…, Vikrant Massey says this Diwali is very special; to…, Krystle D’souza overcomes her biggest fear at…, India’s Best Dancer to have Indian Idol 12 judges…, Asif Basra death: Manoj Bajpayee, Hansal Mehta,…, Katrina Kaif finds paradise after she takes a dip in…, EXCLUSIVE: Bigg Boss 14’s ex-contestant Naina Singh…, “I think Ramos will be John Abraham and Messi would be…, Shraddha Kapoor, Shakti Kapoor, Siddhanth Kapoor,…, Bigg Boss 13 fame Paras Chhabra opens up about having…, Amitabh Bachchan pulls off an 18-hour shift days after doctors…, Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare Review, Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Public Review, BHOOT: Part One – The Haunted Ship Public Review, Gamanam: Trailer | Shriya Saran | Ilaiyaraaja |…, It’s My Life | Nana Patekar | Harman Baweja |…, Sayonee - Teaser | Tanmay Ssingh | Arijit Singh |…, Namumkin Tere Bin Jeena | Trailer | Anmol Chopra…, Beats Of Radhe Shyam | Prabhas | Pooja Hegde. Preity Zinta recently took to social media to post a picture on the occasion of Karva Chauth. Your email address will not be published. Several benefits of this system of NLine Energy Inc. helped him to associate with them. Gene is 42 years old (as in 2017) and was born in Los Angeles, California, USA. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Take a look at Preity Zinta’s photo. She posted the picture by calling it her ‘longest Karwa Chauth’. On the acting front, Preity delivered hits like Chori Chori Chupke Chupke (2001), Dil Chahta Hai (2001), Dil Hai Tumhaara (2002), Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003), Koi… Mil Gaya (2003), Veer Zaara (2004), Salaam Namaste (2005) and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006). What’s up with everyone ? But, the Bollywood actress has much experience with the negative effects of fail marriages. #Patiparmeshwar #missingyou #Throwbackthursday #Bruno #Ting , A post shared by Preity G Zinta (@realpz) on Oct 29, 2020 at 5:33am PDT, Miss being outdoors and miss my better half #Day3 #Missingyou #Hubby #quarantinelife #Ipl2020 #PzIpldiaries #Patiparmeshwar #ting ❤️, A post shared by Preity G Zinta (@realpz) on Sep 14, 2020 at 5:47am PDT, Preity, who took precautionary measures for her travel between Dubai and Los Angeles, often wrote about adhering to the rules of the Bio Bubble. They married as per Hindu rituals at Los Angeles only. Preity Zinta’s husband remains quite an environmentalist. The actor flashed a wide smile along with her husband as they posed in the middle of a forest. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. "Happy Karwa Chauth to all of you who celebrated. Fans in a huge number complimented Preity Zinta for her picture. By the looks of it, the photograph was clicked during Christmas as the duo posed under an X-mas tree. All Rights Reserved. ", Miss our spontaneous little trips ❤️ Wonder when will everything come back to normal ? Also Read |Shahid Kapoor Gives Peek Into Early Morning Cricket Practice, Says 'Wake Up With Drive', Also Read |Preity Zinta's Husband, Gene Goodenough Has A Question For His 'Sasuma' In This Video. Wonder when will everything come back to normal? It was all worth it cuz I finally got to see my Patiparmeshwar ❤️ I love you my love. The company in which he is associated with has developed a process in which wastewater from transmission and distribution system is converted into renewable energy. Of course w prayers and friendship w God'. He is the key eye-witness of molestation case that was filed by Preity Zinta in 2014 in Mumbai police station against her ex-boyfriend Ness Wadia alleging that during an IPL match, Ness had attacked her in Wankhede Stadium of Mumbai. She mentioned that it was the longest ever Karwa Chauth for her that 'started in Dubai, cruised among the clouds and landed in Los Angeles'. Preity Zinta with husband. The actor was seen dressed up in a red outfit with chunky gold jewellery. She also appeared in an international television series titled Fresh Off The Boat. Preity Zinta misses 'spontaneous little trips' with 'pati parmeshwar' Gene, shares old pic, Preity Zinta shares a pic with 'excited' Chris Gayle & Mandeep after team Punjab's big win, Preity Zinta speaks about team Punjab's recent victory; says 'I am super excited', Preity Zinta does 'new hustle for some muscle' in workout video; watch, Preity Zinta posts adorable pic with husband Gene Goodenough, says 'Missing carefree days', Arnab Goswami avows 'I have never felt stronger' as he returns after 8 days in custody, Centre mulls legal action against Twitter over showing Leh part of J&K: Sources, ED busts Bineesh Kodiyeri's fake address companies; 'sends him to 14-day judicial custody', ‘You asked, how did I feel. Anshula Kapoor Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Sushma Nekpur Wiki, Age, Death, Husband, Family & More, Anand Teltumbde Wiki, Age, Caste, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More, Natasha Dalal Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Sangeeta Jaitley (Arun Jaitley’s Wife) Wiki, Age, Family, Biography & More, Manika Batra Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Meghna Srivastava Wiki, Age, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Major General G. D. Bakshi Wiki, Age, Army Career, Wife, Family, Biography & More, Ravi Shankar Prasad Wiki, Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Bushra Maneka Wiki, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More, Nirav Modi Wiki, Age, Wife, Family, Caste, …, Ram V Sutar (Sculptor) Wiki, Age, Wife, …, Priyanka Reddy: Hyderabad Rape-Murder Case, Swati Piramal Wiki, Age, Husband, Caste, Biography …, Havildar Ishar Singh Wiki, Age, Death, Wife, …, Floyd Cardoz Wiki, Age, Death, Wife, Family, …, Safoora Zargar Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, …, Eugenia Cooney (YouTuber) Wiki, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, …, Gene Goodenough and Preity Zinta first met in Los Angeles, California as she used to visit regularly to meet her. For another, she wrote: "Miss being outdoors and miss my better half. I love you my love. Preity Zinta’s husband working as Vice President is dedicated to the solution presented by the company. She could be seen taking a big-size scarf to cover her bump in the public. Gene Goodenough is the husband of famous Indian actress Preity Zinta. On Friday morning, Preity Zinta shared an adorable photo with her husband Gene Goodenough and expressed that she is missing those carefree days when pandemics were in 'history books'. Preity Zinta husband joined Interthinx Inc., which is a US-based private firm. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. However, the culture of spending life with one person is quite primitive. Preity Zinta … After spending more than a week with her husband, she returned to Dubai on October 13. "Miss our spontaneous little trips," she captioned one such post. Preity Zinta, who was in … However, Preity Zinta has gone a few miles ahead, quite literally, to celebrate the big day with her husband Gene Goodenough. Later, he did the job in US-based private company Interthinx, Inc. as Vice President of Product Management. Preity Zinta’s husband and she hosted a grand wedding ceremony for her Bollywood friends and fellow artists. #Patiparmeshwar #Ting, A post shared by Preity G Zinta (@realpz) on Sep 28, 2020 at 8:11pm PDT. Additionally, his family being very well-educated understood the importance and impact of good education in one’s life.