Target / Furniture / cherry headboard king size (799) ... Bookcase Headboard - King - Prepac. I would order from them again. add to compare compare now. Designed to complement any décor, this headboard comes with six storage compartments for your bedside necessities and accessories. Designed to suit any decor, this headboard adds up to 6 separate compartments to your headboard. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! Looks Gorgeous and much nicer than I would guess for "Ready to Assemble"! The varying compartment sizes add visual appeal and give you display options for large and small items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showed up with a duplicate piece...meaning a piece was missing. Designed to suit any dicor, this headboard adds three compartments worth of storage to your bedroom. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! I got a great price and very fast free shipping. Features. Add a finishing touch and storage space to your bedroom with the Full/Queen Bookcase Headboard. Site Design by EYStudios. The packaging wasn’t excessive - I used the box as a mat to protect the floor and the unit. Easy to assemble and the quality of the finish was decent. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Purchased to coordinate with the Prepac bed frame with draws & Prepac bedside table. Add the finishing touch to your new bed frame with ever-so-versatile Prepac Bookcase Headboard in Cherry . For the price point this is an amazing headboard. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 30 reviews. I got it in brown. Otherwise, not a bad kit to put together. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!! Put it together by myself in a little over a half hour. This process is automatic. Get it in front of 160+ million buyers. A little confusing, but once you look at the picture, it became evident as how one should proceed. Also the paint job covers the pieces nicely. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Prepac CSH-8445 King Bookcase Headboard, Cherry at Amazon.com. Unfortunately there were some scratches on some of the shelving pieces from shipment. $222.34. I also purchased the night table and WBT-4100 twin bed to which I added the same comments. Be warned *veneer laminate finish is easily scratched! 4. Easy to set up. I’ve assembled countless knockdown furniture pieces over the years; I’d definitely purchase from this company again in the future. The pieces are solid and are precision cut with a secure fastening system which locks pieces together tightly. Just make sure you separate out all the hardware and ensure all the parts are as listed. This free-standing piece is designed to be paired with any standard king bed including our King Mate_s Platform Storage Bed. Prepac Cherry King Bookcase Headboard - Add storage space to your bedroom with the King Bookcase Headboard. Finished, it looks good, stands solidly, and fits well. Prepac Monterey King Storage Headboard - Cherry Add storage space to your bedroom with the King Bookcase Headboard. $139.99 - $214.99. I have bought other Prepac items which prompted me to purchase their products again. Really nice quality that is so much better than "Ready to assemble" would suggest (like Ikea or some Chinese manuals translated into english). Adjust the shelf in the middle compartment to suit your needs and style. [])). Please enable Cookies and reload the page. When we opened it and inspected all the parts.. it was in perfect condition.. the packaging was awesome. This headboard is very nice and for the cost, it is great! there were many blemishes (scuffs and chips). You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This headboard sits behind your bed frame, it doesn't attach to it as I had originally thought that it would. Finally, a place to store and display your books, alarm clock and picture frames! Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. All items are from the same product line. The carton arrived damaged so we expected the worst. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. © document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) The Furniture Domain.com All Rights Reserved. The only thing I would add would be pre-drilled holes to pass plugs for lamp/clock through the back - but that’s easily fixed with a drill. Needed a screwdriver and a hammer. Unfortunately the head board Is not equipped with brackets to attach to the bed frame. Nice headboard but no way to attach to frame. This item and the bed took a little longer to put together but looked great when finished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