क्या वह सोमवार से परीक्षा के लिए कठिन अध्ययन नहीं कर रहा है? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. (try), I _______________ at home for three months. So this was all about What is Present perfect continuous tense, rules and examples. 2) Boys have been going to work every day for the last two years. क्या वह जनवरी से हर हफ्ते एक फिल्म नहीं देख रही है? Linda hasn’t been visiting us since March. मैं पिछले 2 सालों से हर दिन काम पर नहीं जा रहा हूं।. 2) He has not been going to work every day for the last 2 years. (live), I ________________ this novel since Saturday. Has She not been using make-up since last summer?. ‘Since’ is used to denote a point of time, Translate the following sentences using the present perfect tense exercise. Have + ‘I’ + not been + verb (1st form) with ‘ing’ + object (optional) + since / for + time duration? 1)  Have we not been studying hard for exams since Monday? In this post, we are describing present perfect continuous tense definition, formula, its usage with examples and exercises at the end. 2) Have I not been going to work every day for the last 2 years? For converting these sentences into interrogative sentences the formula is that you add have/ has at the starting of the sentence followed by ‘They/ Common nouns then been and the rest of the rule remains the same. Have They not been doing bodybuilding since my childhood? For converting these sentences into negative interrogative sentences the formula is that you add Has at the starting of the sentence, then the subject and then ‘not been’ and the rest of the rule remains the same. क्या आप सोमवार से परीक्षा के लिए कठिन अध्ययन कर रहे हैं? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Present perfect continuous tense examples, What is simple past tense, rules and its uses with examples, What is Group Discussion, Tips, Advantages and Types, Complete English Grammar Tenses in Hindi + Free PDF, What is Software Quality Assurance and Its Process, Explain Cohesion and Coupling With Types in Software Engineering. I have not been sleeping for three days. To emphasize the action duration that started in past and continued to the present. Have They not been taking Classes since 1994? वह पिछले 2 वर्षों से हर दिन काम पर नहीं जा रहा है।. Maria hasn’t been feeling well for two weeks. He been attending the English Language Class for 2 years? The different formulae for making sentences in the present perfect continuous tense are as follows: The formula for present perfect continuous tense when the First Person is Singular is that the sentence starts with ‘I’ followed by  ‘have been’, then a verb in its 1st form with ‘ing’, followed by an object which is optional. आप पिछले 1 साल से रविवार को तैराकी कर रहे हैं।. 4) Has she not been watching a movie every week since January? I am here to help you regarding all your problems related to career. क्या वे पिछले 1 साल से रविवार को तैराकी कर रहे हैं? When someone attempts to cause you too feel guilty, this is related to their envy, jealousy, problems. He has been playing football for a long time. Have They not been drinking for 20 minutes? लड़के पिछले दो साल से हर दिन काम करने जा रहे हैं।. Has He not been trying to open the door for 2 hours? Present Perfect Continuous Tense with Examples, Exercise, and Structure. 5) Have you not been swimming on Sundays for the last 1 year? For converting these sentences into negative interrogative sentences the formula is that you add Have at the starting of the sentence, then the subject and then ‘not been’ and the rest of the rule remains the same. Have + they/ Common nouns + been+ verb (1st form) with ‘ing’ + object (optional) since / for + time duration? For converting these sentences into interrogative sentences the formula is that you add Has at the starting of the sentence followed by He/ She/ Common Nouns/ Proper Nouns with ‘been’ before the verb and the rest of the rule remains the same. 3) Have we not been sleeping late on Saturdays for the last 2 months? क्या वे पिछले 1 साल से रविवार को नहीं तैर रहे हैं? This tense refers to an unspecified time. 2) We have been going to work every day for the last 2 years. Please follow the list about Structure of Present Perfect Continuous Tense; The tenses simply show the time of an action. Have You not been playing football for 1 hour? Have They not been Speaking English Since Birth? For converting these sentences into negative sentences the formula is that you add ‘have not been’ before the verb and the rest of the rule remains the same. 5) Have we been swimming on Sundays for the last 1 year? Present Perfect Continuous Tense Examples, Structure, Exercises in Hindi, video explanation, rules and formulae, difference of usage of ‘since’ and ‘for’ Present Perfect Continuous Tense - This article includes definition , rules for forming sentences in the present perfect continuous tense… क्या मैं पिछले 2 वर्षों से हर दिन काम नहीं कर रहा हूं? 2) Have I been going to work every day for the last 2 years? क्या वे पिछले 2 महीनों से शनिवार को  देर रात तक सो नहीं रहे हैं? वे पिछले दो महीनों से शनिवार को देर रात सो रहे हैं।. Have They been doing bodybuilding since my childhood? 2) We have not been going to work every day for the last 2 years. You can also use tag questions in positive sentences. For examples: I have been eating egg for ten minutes. (read), The sales manager ______________ the target of sales for many years. It identifies that he started waiting in the past and still waiting. 3) Has Ram not been sleeping late on Saturdays for the last 2 months? ‘You’ + have’ +  not been + verb (1st form) with ‘ing’ + object (optional) since / for + time duration. मैं जनवरी से हर हफ्ते एक फिल्म नहीं देख रहा हूं।. He has been walking for two days. When we are talking in the present perfect continuous tense (also known as the present perfect progressive tense) we are talking about an action which has begun in the past and is continuing in the present, for example ‘I have been walking down this road all day.’ 3) Have I been sleeping late on Saturdays for the last two months? The present perfect tense is used to express a past event that has happened at an unspecified time where the exact time is not known and also is not necessarily completed. राम पिछले २ महीने से शनिवार  को देर से  सो रहे हैं।. She has been living here for the last two years. क्या हम पिछले २ महीनों से शनिवार को देर रात सो रहे हैं? Group Discussion can be defined as the methodology that takes place among a group of people, Present Perfect continuous Tense is made up of three main parts auxiliary verb has/ have , auxiliary verb been and 1, Present Perfect continuous Tense= Subject +has/have (Helping Verb) + been (Auxiliary verb) + 1, Examples of Present Perfect continuous Tense with structure, When you make any question that can be answered as yes or no, then you should start it with auxiliary verb followed by the subject, been and 1, When you make any question that starts with, What is Present Perfect Continuous Tense, rules and examples. She has not been using makeup since last summer. She has not been feeding her kids since 9 O’clock. मैं पिछले 2 वर्षों से हर दिन काम करने जा रहा हूं।. 3) I have not been sleeping late on Saturdays for the last 2 months. It is used to state an ongoing action that has started at a point in the past. He has been teaching in this school for three years. She has not been singing since afternoon. 4) He has not been watching a movie every week since January. So, we can say that the formula for present perfect continuous tense for Third Person Plural is as follows -, They/ Common Nouns +have been + verb (1st form) with ‘ing’ + object (optional) since / for + time duration. (watch). (make), I _______________ for you since 3 o’clock. She succeeded a nnew coonsequence of her fortitude. Have We not been waiting for you since night? हम पिछले 1 साल से रविवार को तैराकी कर रहे हैं।. She has been listening to a song for half an hours. Auxiliary verb: Have been, Has been. For converting these sentences into interrogative sentences the formula is that you add have at the starting of the sentence followed by ‘I’ and then ‘been’.Rest of the rule remains the same. Has He been operating Computer since morning? 2) Have we not been going to work every day for the last 2 years? (stay), He _______________ satisfactory progress since his admission to the college. Definition: The Present Perfect Continuous Tense represents the action or work which started in the past and is still continuing at the present time. When we make negative sentences, we normally use not after auxiliary verbs has/have. Let us see some examples of negative sentences with the formula for present perfect continuous tense when there is a second person : 1) You have not been studying hard for exams since Monday. आप सोमवार से परीक्षा के लिए कठिन अध्ययन नहीं कर रहे हैं।. क्या मैं जनवरी से हर हफ्ते एक फिल्म नहीं देख रहा हूं? Present Perfect Continuous Tense - This article includes definition, rules for forming sentences in the present perfect continuous tense, difference between ‘for’ and ‘since’. वे सोमवार से परीक्षा के लिए कठिन अध्ययन कर रहे हैं।. k.setAttribute("data-push", "1"); He has been living in New York since 1993. Present Perfect Continuous Tense with Examples, Exercise, and Structure, 50 Sentences of Present Perfect Continuous Tense, Future Continuous Tense Sentences | 50 Examples, Past Perfect Tense with Examples (30 Sentences), Formula & Rules, Simple Present Tense (Formula, Examples & Exercises), 71 Idioms with Meaning and Sentences for Daily Use, Simple, Compound and Complex Sentences [Explained with Examples], Simple Future Tense Examples, Formula and Exercises, 27 Figures of Speech with Examples | Easy Guide, What is a clause?