1. To make a special question, use the same word order as with yes-no questions but put a wh-word before the verb ‘have’ or ‘has’. Yes, and she is taking her exam next Monday. They are made using wh- words such as what, where, when, why, which, who, how, how many, how much. Special questions (also known as wh-questions) are questions that require more information in their answers. Present perfect worksheets and online activities. Short answers present perfect with explanations, examples and exercises. have been working . Click here to return to the list of English grammar exercises. No, I didn't. Correct! Click here to review how to make the present perfect continuous. Download this exercise in PDF. This exercise focuses on the difference between the present perfect simple and present perfect continuous. Negative forms of Present Perfect Continuous. No, I wasn't. What is Another Word for DISCOURAGED? English Short answers present perfect exercises. Short answers present perfect - exercises. We often use the question How long …+ Present Perfect Continuous. Structure of present perfect simple: positive: negative: question: I / you / we / they have gone. verb tenses exercise. English grammar easy to learn. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. PRESENT PERFECT vs PRESENTE PERFECT CONTINUOUS Author: Twitter Share English exercise "Present perfect simple or continuous" created by anonyme with The test builder. Verb Tense Exercise 8 Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous f t p Using the words in parentheses, complete the text below with the appropriate tenses, then click the "Check" button to check your answers. didn't.No, you didn't.No, they didn't. I am tired. What is Another Word for TESTED? MAKE FUN OF: Synonyms and Related Words. In the article below we have prepared present perfect continuous tense exercises with answers for ESL students and teachers. ��C>����~,/e=����3����?�!���F��g�������O?��]����֘��'��?�����{I�?^����qj�=,���_�_�����4S�.���mӘOMcT��4_�0�J��?�������������)�g��F����ÏiYUXj�O~�1��Yj��w.���uO�i����~�K�f�?��C�ﭿ͑�|v�ooE s�h�gv�Ï�P����.�3q`Ϭ�?_��;��߷�=�o����a0����R���g� ����?\(b�5>�t�t�Sx\��� i�_�y���t���a�S���F�/\Mt�K�1���s��!-7��������1��{ �������A/g�����Ա&����֭��>��Ȱ��=�m4��X���Я�ik���X�m=�\�v��%�����Lq.߹ZcZ��׶�m5�=]�%�塾��&�e�q��r!+���nZ�fݿ��z �%�"�������5�8口�\�땱�7�U_r�������\ ��"��O���K���Z�6��R�hqks� �������9�i.G�`+ ����?l?E���ͺf ~���f��SF�~%-��ٞ�R��e��e\�����o��F]�`m��t�g��;�/�8a"a�ߟ,��.���'��a��}�\���_ ��}���6��.E�z��z�p'*�)ʱG���5��L۾����{�L����&S~:�����j�z��k�?�����T��:M�g|j�*V4b�O�����ꙹ�Moi�)��]�+Z�S����M��+�5 ��X���;`�/w [��p�����S�?���])��;������ Show example. Fill in the words in brackets into the gaps. Always use the short answer, not only yes or no. Fill in the words in brackets into the gaps.