Learn how your comment data is processed. The caramel swirl isn’t bad, but it’s not why I bought the flavor (and almost certainly has its own Salted Caramel version in this lineup). Our large pizza selection will help you plan ahead. Buy Private Selection Ice Cream (48 fl oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. I’ve missed out on the Llama products: is it supposed to be like a fruity cereal (something like Trix)? SPOTTED: Blue Bell Cookie Dough Overload Ice Cream, REVIEW: Monster Energy Ultrá Rosa and Ultra Fiesta, REVIEW: Pizza Hut Beyond Italian Sausage Pizza, REVIEW: McDonald’s Blueberry Muffin, Apple Fritter, and Cinnamon Roll, REVIEW: Frankford Fruity Pebbles Candy Bar, REVIEW: Dunkin' Toasted Gingerbread Signature Latte, REVIEW: Stuffed Puffs Chocolate Peppermint Bark Marshmallows, REVIEW: Red Bull Winter Edition Arctic Berry Energy Drink. Watermelon Chocolate Chip sounds wonderfully weird, though more of a summer flavor. Kroger Deluxe Sherbet Watermelon Chocolate Chip. * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. Yum! Private Selection Belgian Chocolate Irish Cream Ice Cream. What I will say though is that the same sale on these Private Selection products at Kroger prompted me to pick up this pint of Private Selection Amaretto Cherry Cordial Ice Cream on sale for $0.99. Your email address will not be published. $2.49 Private Selection Ice Cream (48 fl oz) (Kroger  Weekly Digital Coupon). From beverages to snacks, find Simple Truth® and Simple Truth Organic® products throughout your store or shop online for delivery or in-store pickup. ? Here are some new store brand products found on store shelves by your fellow readers. Find quality frozen products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. Buy Private Selection Ice Cream (16 fl oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. That’s over half price and a super deal on a tasty treat. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts. If you’re out shopping and see an interesting new product on the shelf, snap a picture of it, and send us an email ([email protected]) with where you found it and “Spotted” in the subject line. We tried four major ice cream brands to find out which one makes the best vanilla. Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! See terms. Private Selection Limited Edition Granny Smith Caramel Apple Ice Cream. Try it today! We liked Haagen-Dazs the best because it was … Or reply to us (@theimpulsivebuy) on Twitter with the photo, where you spotted it, and the hashtag #spotted. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. We've got it all, from classic flavors to trendy toppings. See terms. Churro pieces were small crunchy balls that had a nice burnt flavor. Shop All. Let us worry about it. Find quality frozen products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup.