The shipping transit time you see at checkout refers to the number of days in transit once your order ships, not the number of days from the time you place your order until it delivers to you. On occasion, we offer pre-order of certain items, which ship on the date included in the item description. $0.82. Due to the high nature of fraud and criminal activity around highly sought after items such as this, we will cancel orders that are: suspicious, abuse of buying limits (duplicate orders), have invalid shipping addresses, or cannot verify identity. Q&A (7) At a glance. Multi-surface. We buy them for ridiculous amounts. There is a long story. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. It was a YES.My thought: the clorox spray with bleach could probably go because it's something that can be made at home with regular bleach. Hold can upright 6"" to 8"" from surface. Description Description Lysol Brand Disinfectant Spray ***** Limited Re-Stock ***** 12-Pack: 19oz Aerosol Bottles $9.49/ea can Lid/Caps May Vary Crisp Linen Scent **This Lysol product is EPA approved to kill SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces in 2 minutes. Lysol Disinfectant Spray - 19 fl oz. SAFETY DATA SHEET Product name Distributed by Product use 1. If you still want these products but can't afford to pay for them please use code "help". The fact you even reached out to your customers is admirable, makes me want to commit on being a return costumer. Keeping 3 to 4 people employed is an amazing accomplishment. ", "Price gouging, even if your customers vote for you to participate in the gouging, is illegal for any item or service needed to limit the spread of Covid19. 1 offer from $94.99. Just my thoughts. Virus? ", "I do think you should list these items but I think it might be helpful if you included in the item description a parenthetical note that you recognize the prices are high but you have no choice other than high prices or no availability. Mom says she's using it all. 388 388 ratings. 3 offers from $17.63. With your help, we can keep local people employed and continue to provide products for all. If you are buying it off ebay for resale that might not make sense. Our platform always sends an email. ", "Customers might need them but if you're getting backlash wait until the costs come back down, not worth the drama, in my opinion. All Rights Reserved, Copyright Policy | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service. Glade Solid Air Freshener, 6 Ounce (Pack of 1), Lavender & Peach Blossom 4.4 out of 5 stars 12,990. Please provide an email address in order to be able to receive the updates. Details. © 2020, All rights reserverd, Brooklyn Textiles LLC, George Popescu Orders may qualify for free shipping depending on quantity of items purchased. So what's the difference between them. While I do like the design the fabric is a little irritating to my sensitive skin. Using paypal checkout helps validate your shipping address as they give us seller protection beyond the credit card merchants, so we are currently only accepting paypal checkout on this item. Wish you luck. Tips Help us improve this page. Hold can upright 6"" to 8"" from surface. I think you'll get plenty of people who will understand.Sorry for the long email. Please also make sure the emails are not blocked by your email server or labeled as “spam”. As you can see I can't sleep tonight because I have a question: "Should we list very expensive Lysol or Clorox products or not? ", "Not sure but they are hard to find products.