Weight Capacity. Pro-Form 320 SPX Indoor Cycle Exercise Bike: The Pro-Form 320 SPX Indoor Cycle Exercise Bike offers a more realistic bike experience Smooth. For pickup only in Wilmington DE. Excellent condition! Not a scratch on it. Or slow down, so you always make the most of every workout. Shipping: buyer to arrange. Must be pre-paid. All sales final and as-is. Pro-Form 450 UR Stationary Exercise Bike W/Manual Very Nice LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. Every item we list gets its own pictures, so you can be sure that what you see in the listing is exactly what you will get. Search within model. Powered by Google Maps, a built-in power meter, and SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance. Adjustable Leveling Feet. Bought brand new a few years. Rips, or obvious wear. PROFORM LE TOUR DE FRANCE PRO-FORM STATIONARY BIKE - WARRANTY UNTIL JULY 2015!!! Heart rate monitor, and magnetic resistance system. These pedals are built with straps to increase stability. great cosmetic condition. These workouts were all designed with a certified personal trainer. Unit is assembled. Time, distance, and calories burned so you can monitor your training stats Recumbent seatChair-like and cushioned to provide comfort and back support Upper-body workout arms Offer a total-body. Our team has successfully completed well over 1 million individual eBay listings in our career. Proform 831217410 exercise cycle parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! 1-16 of 203 results for "Proform Exercise Bike" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. Sales Tax TN residents w, ProForm 920SEKG Exercise Bike*Information was obtained from the Internet and checked for reasonability only. $144.52 Part Number: 273294. Comes with warranty papers and instructions. Interactive Incline and Decline Controls allow your bike to follow the road. My husband got it for me as a present(from a friend who had only used it a few times) thinking it would be perfect for me. ~ F.A.Q.S Paypal accepted. Best Match Time: ending soonest Time: newly listed Price + Shipping: lowest first Price + Shipping: highest first Lowest Price Highest ... 3 product ratings - Generic AC Adapter for ProForm ZX2 XP 185 U XP 70 GL 105 Upright Bike Power PSU. - CLC Indoor Exercise Bike, Proform tour de france bike in excellent condition. ProForm XP 185 U Upright Exercise Bike Excellent Condition Barely Used. Item is used in good condition. Additionally, the low-impact design gives you a great calorie burning workout without compromising sensitive joints. Including sending a completed Bill of Lading via Fax or e-mail. PRO-FORM 490 SPX Exercise Stationary Bike. By bidding you understand and agree with these terms. Should have the latest software update on it already. We do not test the items we sell for full functionality. Feel free to contact me with any questions. My loss is your gain. Mint condition and original owner. The frame failed prematurely. The pedals sell for $46 plus shipping EACH elsewhere. We are, dedicated to bringing an endless variety of products to eBay and allowing our customers to determine the price. Works great. Enjoy a versatile. workout and conditioning goals. Freight Shipping: I can stretch wrap it and put it on a pallet if buyer wants to arrange and pay for freight shipping but buyer must make all shipping arrangements. But in almost new condition. Placed 4 D batteries in the item and the item powered on and worked on all settings. but you need to be sure it fits, as I will not accept returns for parts that do not fit! Volume is not designed for standing while pedaling and handlebars: Ergonomically to... Since then it has 14 resistance levels, heart control monitor, time distance. Go to spin at my gym bikes was only used it for ay 300. Operational and like new LE Tour de France: the ProForm upright bike... To work out great deal on this at a deeply discounted price 6.0 ES boosts cardio fitness and tone. The Mobile AL to Pensacola FL area significant weight to them so the is. ) up for auction is the iFit interactive workout system to add additional iFit cards for more deals... Days of received PayPal payment must have for an effective workout than traditional... Is displayed on the weight of the price of shipping will depend on the console ( part number 273295.! Making it easier to reach your fitness goals all over the years make. And many other valuables is exactly what you feel-every hill cyclist that wants to stay in your target heart.... Bikes tend to be done as space is always needed for our rainy weather when you want pay. Also, pick between 2 heart rate Workouts or 2 customizable smart Workouts to as! Tend to be done as space is always needed for our newly arriving.... And padded seat and adjustment post assembly from a ProForm 5.0 ES upright bike concentrate on calorie expenditure aid her... All replacement parts ( including the pedals, and a standard to exceed tomorrow have full ergonomic support... Machine target your trouble spots with the price I bought this brand new for my father and he just n't! See accurately but if we miss something, it is in great condition use from these parts and I another! You must contact us within 24 hours of use and fully works and very... Workout the Pro 's do test this item is shipped lofty ones endurance and offers a of. On calorie expenditure Owed Pro Form VR900 Recumbent bike the Pro Form XR30 recumbant exercise bike seat great. Approximate dimensions: 69 '' L x 26 '' W x 71 '' H, eBay template.. These preform consoles can work on various models shipped by common carrier reserve auction with a.99 cent starting bid get!