By the time I bought a shock and got it custom tuned to him it would be £250 and he will more than likely have grown out of the frame in 12 months. Forum Rules No wonder as it is a full-featured mountain bike for uses from enduro to downhill, which is optimized for and “grows” with the needs of … Liked the look of the trek jr or the norco fluid. Any other parents out there have any views or experience with the current range of kids full suss? Propain Tyee. View Vital MTB member Pedro_Simao.MTB's mountain bike check 'Propain Yuma 24'. We shall keep looking for advice and thanks for those who have. Zelmer, https://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Pedro-Simao-MTB,52638/all, https://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Pedro-Simao-MTB,52638/setup, Blackspire Snaggletooth Narrow Wide Cinch Chainring, Custom painted Propain Tyee AL 2020 29" M - caribean blue / purple glitter, Custom painted Propain Tyee AL 2020 29" L - anthrazite metallic, Zelmer's Propain Spindrift 2019 Purple Haze, Protecting Our Trails Before They Are Gone - Soil Searching and Dillon Osleger, Trail Building, Back Injury and Downhill - Steve Wentz of Momentum Trail Concepts - The Inside Line, BMX to MTB. Traction is provided by the new tires from “Vee Tire Co” and SRAM delivers the shift- and brake system. I like it in 26, but in 24 its too long in the rear center and to long out front. A 5-Foot 7-Inch Rider on a 29er DH Bike - What Does Remy Metailler Think? Propain Spindrift. don’t get the Rocky Reaper here in the UK AFAIK. I must say that the Yuma is a darn nice looking bike though! I’m not sure how much you actually increase the bikes useable life span with 24/26 as you shorten the 26wheels life because the front center is too short to be useable for as long as the wheelsize would be on a bike designed only for 26. RAAW Madonna. Newsletter Settings. The frame can further be customized with several decal options. You’ll then end up having to fit longer stems to get the bike to fit, which isn’t ideal. Race Face NEXT. Great looking bike though and I bet it goes real fast if the kids got the cojones to let it go from the top of the uplift! Link Removal Diese Website benutzt Cookies und Google Analytics. The Yuma is tailored to the needs of riders from a height of 1.35m and the associated low body weight. We're Glad Bikes Can't Feel Pain - Phil Atwill, Post Season. Propain Spindrift CF 27.5″ (2021-) – extended version, Propain Tyee AL 27,5″ (2020-) – extended version, Propain Tyee CF 27,5″ (2020-) – extended version, Propain Tyee AL 29″ (2020-) – extended version, Propain Tyee CF 29″ (2020-) – extended version, Propain Tyee AL (2019) – extended version, [*] Alle Preise verstehen sich inklusive der Mehrwertsteuer, zuzüglich der. - Jill Kintner, The Sound of Speed, If Your Riding Career is Years in the Making by 18, You Started Young, Small Batch IPA For Your Ride - Cane Creek's Limited Component Run, Has Specialized Cracked the Code? LukePP, Propain Rage CF It gets better with 26 wheels, but you’ll need to add wheels/dropouts at another 225eu Åre bikes here in Sweden rented them out at the local bikepark. Login/cookie issues? Propain Yuma. My son, as he puts it, only rides park. In 2017, in addition to the full suspension Frechdax, the “Dreckspatz” hardtail was added to the range of high-end children’s mountainbikes as a cheaper and lighter alternative. Stephen Rhylle_Villafranca, Custom painted Propain Tyee AL 2020 29" M - caribean blue / purple glitter Das easy-frame Lackschutzset für dein bike ist äußerst strapazierfähig und dient so als optimaler Schutz vor: Steinschlag, Sand, Geröll, ... Propain Rage. News. The specs say its boosted but I think I emailed propain and they replied that its 142. I’m looking at the 24/26 bikes of which there are only a few as he now needs full suss having ridden rigid for some time then we put some front suss forks on and that made a big difference.