Protein Iced Coffee (Low Carb, Sugar Free, THM-S) - Yum Goggle, How to Make Cold Brew Coffee | My Montana Kitchen. Fill a shaker cup with 250ml cold water and add 2 scoops of High Protein Iced Coffee Latte Macchiato mix. Our delicious NEW Iced Coffee protein ready to drink contains 15g of plant-based protein and is made with all natural flavours and high quality Arabica coffee beans. Kristina LaRue of Love & Zestdescribes this as “straight up milkshake” — and I agree. raw honey, coffee, ice cubes, chocolate protein powder, frozen banana and 1 more. Pour over coffee and enjoy! Yes, you read that correctly – 20 grams! I’m avoiding lattes and iced coffees from coffee shops (though I treat myself to one every few weeks or so) for the time being, but that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t get to enjoy a homemade iced coffee. Then, add the sweetener and Protein powder, stir until combined. We made it to a little, Bringing me back to my childhood! Otherwise I add about 5 gram of protein powder. Not only is it full of protein, but it also has grass-fed organic ghee, virgin organic coconut oil, MCT oil, and sunflower lecithin. My mom used, Protein Pancakes & Banana Oatmeal Cookies, home gym tour + my recommendations to start a home gym, protein powder – I use Quest Nutrition Vanilla Ice Cream, milk – I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk, sugar free vanilla syrup or sweetener of your choice(optional), blender/shaker bottle, mason jar, or something to mix the protein powder with the mix. However, instead of vanilla ice cream, you’re using vanilla protein powder and vanilla almond milk. Adjust if needed. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. sugar free pumpkin syrup (or vanilla). Ghee is suitable for individuals with casein and lactose sensitivities. Comes in a case of 12 x 330ml. oil, cacao nibs, unsweetened almond milk, cacao powder, Collagen and 5 more. - makeup enthusiast, Your email address will not be published. Sad that th, Lazy Sunday’s are the best, right? Coconut oil protects your body from disease. I’m Angela, an everyday gal finding balance in fitness, food & fashion. 160 calories, 26 protein, 3 carbs, 4 fat, 0 fiber, 1 sugar In a shaker bottle or jar (I use a 16 oz. Iced coffee is great – but what makes this particular recipe even greater is the fact that it has 20 grams of protein! I use around 3 – 4 oz. sugar free vanilla syrup, For Caramel Latte - 2 tbsp. It does taste like a milkshake! Because I’m pregnant, I’m trying to keep my caffeine intake around 100mg/day which is about one cup of drip coffee made at home. [READ MORE]. Other ingredients you’re going to need are ice, cacao nibs to use as toppings, stevia if you like you… Your email address will not be published. All of these are great, health-boosting ingredients. SAFETY POLICY| 1 ½ scoops (46g) Ascent Vanilla Protein Powder MCT oil has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. sugar free caramel syrup, For Pumpkin Spice Latte - dash of pumpkin pie spice & 2 tbsp. Ghee is rich in fat soluble vitamins A, D and E. Ghee made from grass-fed cows contains CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid, which studies say may help to reduce tumors, lower cholesterol and high blood pressure, reduce inflammation, and actually lower body fat). NUTRITION . Stir the collagen into the hot coffee until dissolved. Plus it really hits the spot on the those warm summer mornings. of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Brew your coffee and chill in the fridge for an hour, if you have time. Scoop Chocolate Pristine Whey Protein Powder, « Sparkling Good Girl Moonshine and a Zevia Giveaway, Strawberry Yogurt Protein Pops (THM-FP, Low Carb, Sugar Free) ». It is also enriched with Vitamin B complex to support energy metabolism. Sunflower lecithin can help lower cholesterol. Add iced coffee to a glass with some ice. PRIVACY POLICY. Blender Bottle), add the amount of milk you want to use. Ingredients ... If you’re using a syrup/sweetener, add desired amount. Pour the protein shake into the coffee. Feel free to contact me at angela(at)angelasbalancedlife.com with any ideas, questions, and PR inquiries. Iced Coffee Protein Shake Simply Happy Foodie. Shoutout to @aerie, Bringing back #tacotuesday around here! Sunflower lecithin leads to a healthier brain. Ghee builds strong bones with vitamin K2. 160 calories, 26 protein, 3 carbs, 4 fat, 0 fiber, 1 sugar, [email protected], © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED COPYRIGHT 2020 Ascent Protein, RETURN POLICY| - gym goer If I’m having this as a post-workout coffee, I add more protein powder. *Can also use any regular brewed coffee that has been cooled and then chilled. Ghee supports weight loss, like coconut Oil. Taste for desired sweetness/creaminess. Brew your coffee and chill in the fridge for an hour, if you have time. Sunflower lecithin may help lower blood pressure. High Protein Iced Coffee Latte Macchiato is a delicious drink that can be enjoyed at home or on-the-go for when you need it most. This recipe is super simple and affordable – which I love! Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Add in the ice cubes and stir until coffee is cold. MCT oil helps improve digestion and nutrient absorption. REFUND POLICY| ... ... In a small blender, blend together unflavored whey protein, almond milk, half & half, and sweetener. 1 scoop (30g) Ascent Unflavored Protein Powder, 2 tbsp. If you are doing a flavored latte, add the flavored syrup in here. Then add your protein powder of choice – again add the amount you want. Half & half (or dairy free alternative), For Vanilla Latte - 2 tbsp. You everyday gal finding balance in life. Required fields are marked *. Learn how your comment data is processed. Fill with almond milk to the top, and enjoy! Join me on my journey! I can make one cup each morning so it’s fresh. I know a lot of people make a similar drink to this using coffee or espresso with a pre-made protein shake, but I already have the protein powder at home making this cost effective and easy! Powered with superfoods – HEMP SEEDS loaded with amino acids, fatty acids, and natural proteins. Blend until smooth and frothy. Now that we’re in the heat of summer, I’ve been craving iced coffee which I’ve been making at home with some added protein! Blend until smooth and frothy. Blend all ingredients in a blender (or use an Electric Milk Frother). ¾ cup (90g) self rising flour* Pour over coffee and enjoy! It’s perfect to have at any time of the day. In a small blender, blend together unflavored whey protein, almond milk, half & half, and sweetener. - thrifter Add iced coffee to a glass with some ice. MCT oil helps improve energy levels and your mood. Privacy Policy. Sunflower lecithin can help repair your liver. Your email address will not be published. Stir. … Add ice to a tumbler or glass jar and pour over the coffee. Simply shake well and enjoy! Enjoying some popcorn with some extra treats on th, I always love getting some treats from @questnutri, 9 weeks postpartum 2 tbsp. Today – November 11, 20% of all profits will go towards Patriot Paws, a non-profit supporting Veteran recovery. Stir. Shake well. Iced Coffee Protein Shake BULLETPROOF. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The weath, Happy October If you are doing a flavored latte, add the flavored syrup in here. MCT oil can help with weight loss or maintenance. Hi!