A new video takes a look at how the PS5 version of Call of Duty: Warzone compares to the current PS4 Pro version. I love grinding away at RPGs, losing at Apex Legends, and talking about anime for far too long. Please refresh the page and try again. However, jackfrags believes that this current version of Warzone is a backwards compatible version of the PS4 edition of the game. Next-gen games on PlayStation 5 will continue to have the option to run at 30fps, and although players may be asking why this is, there is a good reason for it. Start a new thread to share your experiences with like-minded people. Call of Duty: Warzone runs at a consistent 60FPS on PS5. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. Get the best gaming deals, reviews, product advice, competitions, unmissable gaming news and more! On the console side, I think you really have to give credit to MS for making BC something that I think needs be a focus heading into a new generation, especially with how they've taken the time to enhance old games going back to the OG Xbox days. You not only have an instantly large library to play on your new hardware, but with game-specific patches/updates, you breathe new life into the old library as well and somewhat eliminate the need to keep old systems hooked up, not just getting better performance via brute force means. Next-Gen PS5 games will continue to perform at 30fps due to TV hardware constraints, with only a few games having the option of 60fps. Hmm, since this is being patched, so that the frame rate can be unlocked to 60 fps, maybe there is still hope for Bloodborne??? A one-stop shop for all things video games. Not for the majority of games anyway (there's always an exception). Hope some more people give it a chance. New York, Awesome! I mean, I was happy just to get the Pro enhancements with the PS5, but glad to see it'll be even better. GamesRadar+ is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Nice to get more confirmation that this is a PS5 specific enhancement, which seemingly is free for all owners of the game. Cool l, will have to give this another go. With the game running on the PS5 though, jackfrags thinks this has all been smoothed out, leading to a better Warzone experience overall on Sony's next-gen console. On WCCFTECH, Matt Hargett points out in a tweet that the problem is not with the console, but with players' TVs. How to Find (& Catch) Daddy Cakelegs in Bugsnax, Next-Gen Games On PS5 Will Continue To Have 30 FPS Options & Here's Why, All 26 PS5 Games Revealed During Sony's PlayStation 5 Event, How To Play PlayStation 1 & 2 Games On PS4, Spider-Man: Miles Morales - How To Unlock The Spider-Verse Suit, Valhalla's Stealth Isn't Nearly As Good As Ghost of Tsushima's, Assassin's Creed Valhalla Difficulty Settings Explained, Spider-Man: Miles Morales - How To Unlock Suit Mods (& Which Are Best), Why PS5 Web Browsers Were Removed By Sony, Animal Crossing Photos Prove How Savage Villagers Used To Be, Scalpers Are Already Selling PS5 For Insane Prices, Fate/Grand Order's Weirdest Real-Life Historical Figures, How to Get More Adept Weapons in Destiny 2 Beyond Light, Ex-Twitch VP Calls Out Awful DMCA Takedown Policy & Slow Response, How to Use Superpowers to Eliminate Opponents in Fortnite, Michael B Jordan Thinks PS5 Needs Marvel Vs Capcom 2, New D&D Region Makes For Perfect Gothic Setting, VRChat Turns Four Seasons Total Landscaping Into A Furry Hangout Space, Bugsnax: Where to Find The Boiling Bay to Sizzlin' Sands Shortcut, Watch Dogs: Legion - Every Bagley Photograph Location. Mowing down hordes was fun. Up to and dynamic are disappointing words to see on a last gen update announcement, hopefully it's just for legal reasons as some say and the dynamic might be a way to leave the game ready for higher res in the distant future. JavaScript is disabled. Also does anyone else think it’s bad these ps+ games are only on ps5? As it turns out, neither can the PS5 since its games don't even allow for this. Consoles have been racing to redefine the future of gaming, and this is true for all consoles launched in the past. Epic Games has detailed everything about Fortnite on PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S ahead of its next-gen launch next week. He points to the graphical resolution of the battle royale game not looking decidedly different to how Warzone looked on the PS4 Pro, and the fact that it doesn't truly look like a 4K game. It should be able to push the frame rate even higher, but game developers are putting a cap of 30fps on many next-gen games nonetheless. The PS5 will be capable of reaching 60fps. I will definitely boot this up and check out it runs. A big selling point for the PS5 would have been both a higher resolution and a faster frame rate, and the lack of even a choice between the two could set the PS5 back quite a bit. 4k+60fps is almost like looking through a … I had been meaning to get this game every time there was a sale until the PS+ collection was announced. I wonder if this is like Ghost of Tsushima, where it’s using a special mode under backwards compatibility boost or is it a new PS5 version, I’m assuming the former considering it got a large update a few days ago. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, We want to create an inspiring environment for our members and have defined a set of guidelines. Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer. Slow but surely Sony is delivering. The PS4 Pro manages to load both a solo and trios game of Call of Duty: Warzone in 25 seconds, whereas the PS5 manages a solo game in 17 seconds, and a trios game in 18 seconds. Send me details about other relevant products from Gamesradar and other Future brands. © Receive news and offers from our other brands? Many in the gaming community believe that next-gen developers are prioritising 4K visuals over FPS and performance, but as Insomniac has now shown, games can run in 4K at 60 FPS on the PS5.