5 or Fewer Ingredients 8 or Fewer Ingredients No Restrictions. I cooked mine in a coffee mug (serves one) and also in a bowl (can serve two). Add the melted butter and all remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir until combined. almost brought out cheers of joy from our house...a quick low carb, chocolate pudding! Chocolate Pudding with Rennet O Meu Tempero. Thanks, Divalicious! If it doesn't thicken, leave in the fridge overnight to thicken. Enjoy this low carb Christmas pudding as the crowning glory of your festive meal. Turn out upside down onto a plate and serve with thick cream. How many ingredients should the recipe require? If you don’t have flour but you do have leftover bread, a bread & butter pudding could be the answer. Add the fruit (I used frozen blueberries and cherries) and chop. Your email address will not be published. This Prunes would be a good choice here. This search takes into account your taste preferences. The original recipe is lovely by itself but the beauty of it is that you can happily add to it and still get a delicious chocolate pudding. This is just so simple to make too that even the Chief Taster could whip up one. It's sugar free, gluten free and suitable for diabetics. Waw, a great chocolate coconut pouring custard,...I love your twisty tasty recipe, also from the easy cake iitself,...my dessert for tomorrow! Voila! You could serve it and no-one would guess that there is no flour it in! Just delicious! How you make the little pond of chocolate looking sauce surrounding your pudding? Your email address will not be published. X. I've just made this tonight as I had a hungry hubby on my hands and needed something quick to keep him quiet!! Chocolate pudding is one of my childhood (and adult) favourites. The original recipe from Ditch the Wheat (great site, check it out!) This low carb flourless chocolate pudding is quick and easy. pudding in a steamer set over a saucepan of simmering water and steam the pudding for 7 hours Watch your inbox for your free guide. We make no representation or warranty of the accuracy of this information. Served with chocolate custard and I am purring like a kitten. It takes about 18 min at 180C/350F (I have not tried this yet as wanted my pudding in minutes!). Hope you're feeling well! « Low Carb Cranberry Sauce Recipe (Sugar Free), Sugar Free Lemon Mug Cake (Low Carb Recipe) ». As a WholesomeYum, Keto Krate  & Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. From breakfast, dinner and desserts, all your low carb meals are covered! 100,918 suggested recipes. https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/egg-free-yorkshire-pudding Here is the disclaimer: This low carb Christmas pudding does not taste EXACTLY like a traditional Christmas pudding, but it does come pretty close. is baking soda bircarbonate of sode or baking powder please? Copyright © 2020 Divalicious Recipes on the Foodie Pro Theme. Required fields are marked *. I have tried to keep this pudding as low carb as possible and avoided dried fruit, which arguably are the essence of a Christmas pudding. This low carb flourless chocolate pudding is quick and easy. Your email address will not be published. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Put on a gentle heat and whisk until thick. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols. Now we're talkin! If you want, you CAN add dried fruit to the recipe. I had a play around with it adding other ingredients and every version was delicious. Hi, I am confused as to how to print your recipes can you point me to where? 400ml coconut milk, 3 egg yolks, 1 tspsn vanilla essence, 1 1/2 tblpsn cocoa powder, 2 tblspn sweetener. Skip. SUCCESS! This search takes into account your taste preferences. Being an affiliate means that we will receive a small commission on sales we refer from this Website. Last updated Oct 27, 2020. Please check your email for further instructions. Skip. The net carbs will be the total carb count minus the fibre count. Microwave at 700W for 6 minutes. This will be used a lot here!!!! Success! Chocolate pudding is one of my childhood (and adult) favourites. Any nutritional analysis on the website is based on an estimate, calculated by http://nutritiondata.self.com from the individual ingredients in each recipe. Ooh yes! Soft, creamy puddings are an easy dessert to like, combining sweet, rich flavors with a cool and silky-soft texture. pudding, rennet, chocolate, brown sugar, milk, cream. No flour but all taste. Beat egg yolks, mix the other ingredients. How many ingredients should the recipe require? Can I substitute almond milk or would heavy cream be better? Chocolate Pudding with Rennet O Meu Tempero. What is the sauce the pudding cake is sitting in? It just uses simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry and fridge. Either will work. OUT NOW! Leave a review or take a picture and share it on Instagram, Mention @Divalicious_Recipes or tag #divaliciousrecipes, « Broccoli & Basil Flatbread (Coconut flour). Add the coconut milk mixture to the eggs gradually whilst whisking. This homemade vanilla pudding without cornstarch and there’s no dry milk involved, either. Divalicious Recipes is a participant in the Amazon.com, Keto Krate & WholesomeYum.com affiliate program. They are lower in carbs than dates, sultanas or currants.