Despite being in Covid operational mode, the hotel was comfortable and welcoming. I will share your comments with our team. united kingdom. All the staff made us feel very welcome and we would definitely return to lovely Cheltenham and the Queens. Cheltenham Racecourse is less than 2 miles away. Business - 04/11/2020 Couples - 06/11/2020 We use cookies to enhance your experience in our website. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Phone: +44(0)1242 514754 Breakfast also great. This Hotel implements unrivalled standards of accommodation and service offering a broad range of comfortable, spacious and well equipped En-suite bedrooms within a warm and friendly environment. Lana El Zir Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. CHELTENHAM At 0.8km / 0.5 miles. Thank you. Staff all very friendly. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Confirmed reviews ALL. Front Office Manager, Dear Jacqueline G., Friends - 04/11/2020 The lounge and the Gold Cup Bar are the perfect settings for pre- and after-dinner drinks, snacks, morning coffee and afternoon tea. Please feel free to post your comments on https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g186284-d192978-Reviews-Queens_Hotel_Cheltenham_MGallery_by_Sofitel-Cheltenham_Cotswolds_England.html to tell others about your stay with us. We booked the Queens for a night away in celebration of our 26th wedding anniversary and to enjoy some kind of normality. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Queens Hotel Cheltenham - MGallery. By plane. Please feel free to post your comments on https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g186284-d192978-Reviews-Queens_Hotel_Cheltenham_MGallery_by_Sofitel-Cheltenham_Cotswolds_England.html to tell others about your stay with us. Our kitchens operate all day, so we can accommodate your needs no mater what. General Manager, Dear Nikolas L., General Manager, Dear Lisa r., Angela An ALLSAFE Clifton Environmental certified hotel. It is feedback from guests like yourselves that enable us to continue with the MGallery Hotel Collection standards of service for all our guests. Couples - 03/11/2020 We are glad you had a nice and comfortable stay, as we always aim to provide an ideal hotel experience. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Queens Hotel Cheltenham - MGallery. Local airports are: I will share your comments with our team. Often cited as ‘the most complete Regency town in England’, guests at the Queens Hotel Cheltenham will delight in all there is to do from historic attractions to boutique shopping across Cotswolds town. Confirmed reviews ALL. Confirmed reviews ALL, Mimi Sincerely, GL50 1NN Sincerely, Sincerely, By visiting it, you agree to our Cookies Policy. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Customer review rating Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Regent Arcade, Regent Street, Cheltenham,  Gloucestershire, Imperial Gardens – Originally landscaped as pleasure gardens, sitting in the centre of town, still bringing delight today. I will share your comments with our team. Erol Guests have free access to Cheltenham Ladies College Sports Centre, with its … The customer service in the hotel was absolutely fantastic all the staff were extremely helpful and willing to go the extra mile in making sure our stay was perfect. We look forward to welcoming you back from 3 December. Stayed in room 129 which has a noise from outside. General Manager, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility, Accessibility for people with reduced mobility Details, Online check-in: Your arrival will be carefully prepared by our team, WIFI in the communal areas Wifi is available in the communal areas. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.