... Sweetslyrics - A sweet spot for lyrics Or play the fool for our own sake? You can request your favorite lyrics from. Quicksand Jesus I'm so far away without you 0 1. That blows through threes Do we live in fear or faith She caught the melting sky Tell me who´s behind the rain Why should we doubt the virgin white of fallen snow? Quicksand Jesus I磎 so far away. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Skid Row - Quicksand Jesus Lyrics. What do we need? When we get where we don't know? !Take me away…. © All right reserved 2020 Power by Say What Lyrics. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Quicksand Jesus I believe you She caught the melting sky Tell me who's behind the rain? Where do we go Where do we go It burned but still the winter passes Quicksand Jesus I磎 so far away. Quicksand Jesus I need you. Yeah, Skid Row Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Are we saved by the words Skid Row Quicksand Jesus (Edited Version) Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Lyrics to 'Quicksand Jesus (Edited Version)' by Skid Row. Quicksand Lyrics: I'm closer to the Golden Dawn / Immersed in Crowley's uniform / Of imagery / I'm living in a silent film / Portraying Himmler's sacred realm / Of dream reality / I'm frightened by Quicksand Jesus I need you Are we ashamed of our own fate The roots of our souls QUICKSAND JESUS Lyrics by Skid Row (Bolan, Snake) She caught the melting sky It burned but still the winter passes By and by To the other side A slow parade of wind That blows through threes That wilted with the season's children Are we saved by the words Of b***** saints And new religion clouds our visions of A maze of tangled grace Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). That wilted with the season's children That blows through threes starts and ends within the same node. Are we ashamed of our own fate without you Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. by and by Quicksand Jesus Lyrics [Intro] [Verse 1] She caught the melting sky It burned but still the winter passes by and by To the other side A slow parade of wind That blows through trees That wilted with the season`s children [Pre-Chorus 1] 5 years ago. Home. [Chorus]What do we need?Where do we goWhen we get where we don`t know?Why should we doubt the virgin white of fallen snowWhen faith’s our shelter from the cold?