i HAVE USED IT TO PUT IN MANY MAIL BOX POSTS, THE BIRD FEEDER POST SHOULD BE A LITTLE DEEPER THAN THAT BUT THE QUICKRETE IN THE HOLE ADD WATER JUST PROP THE POLE WHERE IT WILL STAND STRAIT WHILE THE CEMENT DRIES. It is ideal when rapid strength gain, high durability, and low shrinkage are desired. thick. 1249-51) is a self-finishing interior floor topping and underlayment specially formulated to produce smooth surfaces ready for the installation of ceramic tile, resilient flooring or other finishes. Radius, 14 in. 1240) is specially formulated to set in approximately 10–15 minutes. Hydraulic Cement. By the time I got to the bottom of each bucket full, the cement mix was starting to harden. For patching leaks in masonry wall joints and settlement cracks, use the DRYLOK Fast Plug 10 lb. bags, 56 per pallet, Data Sheet Excellent product was easy and quick, just like it’s name, to mix and apply. i used this cement for DIY landscape rocks for my flower bed. Sets posts without mixing. Only another asphalt product will bond to asphalt. A special blend of fast-setting cements, sand and gravel designed to set hard in approximately 20 to 40 minutes, When setting a post simply pour out of the bag into the hole and add water (no mixing required), Suitable for setting post and pouring slabs when rapid return to service is required, 4,000-PSI provides impressive strength and durability. Awesome to work with... Dug a hole with post hole digger, placed in the sleeve, making sure it was plumb, and used both pouches of quickcrete dumped into the hole and filled with water. Site Map | Customer I have used this product quite a few times over the years and it's always worked pretty consistently. Quikrete 10 lb. on QUIKRETE® products. How-To Videos | Download our Mobile App | This cement expands to fill voids in concrete to ensure that it locks into place. Dries fast as well. Excellent product was easy and quick, just like it’s name, to mix and apply. I used four of them to make dino print stepping stones for a dinosaur garden for my 3 year old grandson. - Seal Cracks and Joints. Remember, the depth of the post hole should be one-half of the above-ground post height. Cement All allows the repair area to be painted, coated, or sealed soon after application. QUIKRETE® Quick Setting Cement will not bond to asphalt. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. The 'before' picture shows where the pavers were sinking. My first rock wasn't very large but it turned out well! var currentTime = new Date() First we filled the heavy divots with Quikrete fast-drying concrete mix (red bag). I was also really convenient to be able to mix it up in the bucket it came in. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Available in: Designs. This cement sets quickly in 3 - 5 minutes to effectively dam the flow of up to 3,050 lb. Pour dry mix into hole and soak with water. - Set Posts Excellent material and strong. This product has the unique characteristic of being able to be sculpted and molded as it sets. Quick-Setting Cement is a. Quikrete 20 lb. Quick-Setting Cement is a very fast setting concrete repair product. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. (Example: For a 6 feet above ground post, use a post with an overall height of 9 feet and place 3 feet in the ground). document.write(year) This stuff dries quickly so read all the directions and plan to work on small areas between each batch you mix. QUIKRETE® Quick-Setting Cement contains fine silica sand with a typical top-size of #8 mesh. The QUIKRETE Companies. The faces of several stairs had pitted so bad that during heavy rains, our stairs leaked water into the basement. Stainless Steel Edger with 1/2 in. of water. i didn't have to fight with it to keep it in the hole as it dried. Pour dry mix into hole and soak with water. 1004) is a special blend of It is non-metallic and no chlorides are added. Subscribe now The ants will not be able to dig in it and it will not wash away. Most recently I used it to patch a hole in a brick exterior wall where the old electrical meter box used to be located. Use to make concrete repairs when a rapid set time is required, Perfect for repairs to broken curb edges and concrete steps, Structural repairs to vertical and horizontal concrete surfaces, 20 lb. No troweling required. QUIKRETE fast-setting concrete mix is used for setting posts, sleeves and anchors, for pouring slabs 2 In. Quick-Setting Cement is perfect for making repairs to the edges of curbs and concrete steps. information for homeowners and professionals. // Durable in wet environments, it can be applied from featheredge to 4 in. We suggest contacting our customer support representatives at 800-282-5828 or by LiveChat online at www.quikrete.com for product selection advice. or thicker, and for applications where a fast-setting general purpose concrete is desirable. Solvent-based and impermeable coatings such as oil based paint and epoxy can be applied in 16 hours. var year = currentTime.getFullYear() Under dry conditions, water-based coatings such as latex paint can be applied after the product is hardened, which usually takes one to four hours. Quikrete 10 lb. I completed this project in an evening and have had several heavy rains since. Quick-Setting Cement is perfect for making repairs to the edges of curbs and concrete steps. Pour about a gallon of water per 50 lb bag into the hole and allow the water to saturate the concrete … Can be used in both interior and exterior applications. - Quikrete 10 lb. - Masonry Walls The set time for this product is 10-15 minutes. SDS Document, - Technical Data 50 lb. © Copyright Rapid Set Cement All is a high quality, durable, easy-to-use, multi-purpose repair material that can be used for almost any type of concrete work, including concrete repair, grouting, anchoring, casting, underlayment, and more. QUIKRETE® Fast-Setting Concrete Mix (No. Its unique properties allow the user to actually sculpt the material as it begins to harden. Rapid Set Cement All is a high quality, durable. Quikrete 20 lb. Excellent material and strong. Blue Steel Pool Trowel-Resilient Handle. I did use the Quikrete Bonding Agent to substitute half the water for each batch mixed. My stairs no longer leak! Need Help? Anchoring Cement is used for anchoring essentially anything metal into concrete. QUIKRETE® Fast-Setting Concrete Mix (No. Quick-Setting Cement is a very fast setting concrete repair product. Terms of Use | Disclaimer | QUIKRETE® Quick-Setting Cement can be used anywhere that rapid setting is necessary, as it sets in approximately 10 minutes. Anchoring Cement is a pourable. I used this cement mix to repair settled paver stones on our patio. 67 year old grandmother and my grandson 10 patched my wall and made a wonderful memory.Easy to use and clean up.Instructions were clear.Mixing was simple.Finish product looks great. Dries fast as well. Then we used the Quickrete Quick-Setting Cement to fill in the smaller holes and provide a smooth, level finish. QUIKRETE®! Quantity Calculator, Careers | Media Center | QUIKRETE Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). Sets in 3-4 hours Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund, How to Build a Walkway with QUIKRETE Walkmaker, Concrete All Rights Reserved. All Rights Reserved. Sidewalks and Small Slabs, Fence and Trellis QUIKRETE Quick-Setting Cement requires only the addition of water. Saves alot of time and no need to buy a bucket. Alternately, it can be painted with a water based paint after 7 days or with an oil based paint after 28 days. Service | QUIKRETE® Quick-Setting Cement can be pigmented with the QUIKRETE® Liquid Cement Colors, available in brown, red, buff, terra cotta and charcoal. Sets posts without mixing. QUIKRETE® Quick-Setting Cement (No. 20 to 40 minutes. QUIKRETE® Fast-Setting Self-Leveling Floor Resurfacer (No. Get more details, How much do you need? QUIKRETE® Fast-Setting Concrete Mix is suitable for repairs of 2” or thicker. This product has the unique characteristic of being able to be sculpted and molded as it sets. The set time for this product is 10-15 minutes. Hydraulic Water-Stop Cement Concrete Mix, 6 in. Subscribe now to get updates on products, --> Needed this to repair some badly damaged stairs in our basement. Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page. fast-setting cements, sand and gravel designed to set hard in approx. Contact | Privacy Policy | With one-touch product and project Awesome to work with... Dug a hole with post hole digger, placed in the sleeve, making sure it wa... Quikrete 20 lb.