This hidden cost, which i feel is ripping off customers. The representative you spoke to should have recommended this to you. Over 10,000,000 Successful Phone Lookups. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I am going to report them to the Attorney General's office in Arizona! My FIRST BILL IS $69.39 DOLLARS. Yes we do cover your area. i hate qwest and century link. Simply enter a name, phone number or address, and instantly find out what you need to know. Find anyone, anytime. Outside of former Qwest areas, CenturyLink sells its residential customer data to people.yellowpages.com/whitepages, or Yellow Pages. This last month, they forgot to include the phone and internet service on my bill, so this month, it is 70.00 more than it should be! To stop receiving a phone book, consumers can opt out at yellowpagesoptout.com . RIP.... Why I am getting QWEST PHONE when I get back from vacation!! And Now i got a Bill that has a $40 Dollar extra Install Charge, the girl at customer service said, its like an activation fee... which i dont have to pay for on my # AT&T Phone Service , because its pay as you go... and i bought my phone outright. Here is the scenario; I called…, From Business: In operation since 1999, Monzures Development is a full-service commercial and residential contractor. Service was delayed due to pairing in teh wires, delayed because no line working in a duplex rental (not Qwest's fault), problem with speed (told 5 Mps) and we end up with 1.5 Mps, Problem with first bill being overcharged and the rep didn't see it nor understand, The supervisor did however but could not figure out how to account for the adjusting journal entry therefore just gave us more money back that they should have (I explained I didn't want more than what was due, but again, she did not understand debit and credits for each line item), problems in accessing the website page needed due to excessive unwanted advertising that was more important than a "Log Off" Button and the inattention to having to re-input the same billing phone number and zip code after already being logged into the site, then asking for the security words (now who is going to go and create an account with Qwest and access that account for the fun of it and inundate Qwest with spam E-mail messages through that account?. I take the cheapest i could get per month, which was $25.00 dollars and the modem cost $6.00 per month they offer, my total is $31.00 Per Month. Konidaris said creating a wireless phone directory of users is near impossible because the actual mobile customers must opt in — not the customer’s carrier. Quest Diagnostics is ranked 319 out of 2056 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category. Hai selezionato un pacchetto di prodotto. I look forward to your call. Called the number. Puoi trovare aiuto e supporto online per Quest *prodotto* sul sito di supporto di un affiliato. I WILL call the number and leave a message, and I will take this stand. Find 11 listings related to Qwest Corporation in Phoenix on YP.com. I have meet some Shaddy people in my 53yr.s on the plant but None Worse that the Employee's of Qwest.It is so sad that anyone would lower them-selfs so low to work for a company like Qwest No Matter how Bad the Economy is, i'dd rather sale DoDo then to sale a service for them. However any other time I try to order the service it says not available, now qwest is not willing to follow through with the order because now they are out of capacity. I eplained it is in my yard 15 feet from the box on the side of the house. It would be nice if businesses like this (most in America) would just get it. See past Tech+ answers or ask your own tech question at dpo.st/mailbag. I just would like to receive a call back at your convenience to discuss so matters of business with you.