Add egg white to your shaker. (60mL) Raspberry Gin 1/2 oz. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Yield: … Raspberry Gin Sour 2 oz. You’ll pour black raspberry liqueur over the gin sour; since it’s heavier than gin, it will naturally sink to the bottom, creating a ridiculously fancy looking cocktail with almost zero effort. Greensand Ridge Raspberry Ghost Gin captures the flavour of delicious Kentish raspberries at the peak of their aromatic ripeness. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Tools. All rights reserved. Shake with ice. Prep time 3mins. This is how to make your own: Recipe for a raspberry gin sour. The Gin Kin promotes responsible drinking, Greensand Ridge Raspberry Ghost Makes the Dreamiest Ruby Red Berry Sour, Douglas Fir Infused Piston Gin Makes a Distinctive and Delicious Martini, Mascharino cherry (or a raspberry) to garnish. Strain into a glass. On the nose is a delicate raspberry aroma, more akin to an autumn raspberry on a misty morning than a bright summer berry. Greensand Ridge Raspberry Ghost Gin (70cl) 40% ABV, is available to buy from the Gin Kin Shop priced at £39. This has been a personal victory weekend. These cookies do not store any personal information. Raspberry Gin Sour. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Recipe. Combine the gin, lemon … Secondly, I’m celebrating my first Commando Series challenge completion too. This pretty cocktail is made to be sipped in a garden with a sun hat on. No one should drink alcohol, even in moderation, before operating a motor vehicle or engaging in other activities that involve attention and skill or physical risk. And I could not help but celebrate it with making this Raspberry Gin cocktail I’ve been working on. Greensand Ridge Raspberry Ghost Gin (70cl) 40% ABV, is available to buy from the Gin Kin Shop priced at £39. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Mascharino cherry (or a raspberry) to garnish; Method: Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake. The spirit really comes alive with the addition of some sweetness and sharpness so for a perfect serve pour over ice with Mediterranian Tonic and a slice of lemon. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Fresh mint and raspberry to garnish is also delicious. I'm Tammy Jackson, a South African Born Brit living in a tiny village in the South East of England, Kent. Inspired by bringing people together to celebrate all the moments in life. *Tip: Be mindful that Chambord is a pretty sweet liqueur, so adapt the amount of syrup to your taste. Please enjoy BC Spirits and continue to support the prosperity of the craft distilling industry in British Columbia responsibly. Visit The Gin Kin Shop If you’re looking for a showstopper of a cocktail – something that looks and tastes the part – then look no further than these delicious raspberry gin cocktails. Garnish to serve. Wife, Mother and Cocktail Creator. Ingredients - 1 oz (30 ml) Master of Mixes Raspberry Syrup - 1 oz (30 ml) Master of Mixes Single Pressed Lemon Juice - 2 oz (60 ml) gin; Directions - Combine ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice. If you’re looking for something a bit more fancy then the Greensand Ridge signature serve in their distillery is the Sour Ghost – a classic Sour cocktail made with the addition of Raspberry Ghost, replacing whisky. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Serves 1. Or you can be like me on the couch back in pjs..⠀ -@thesocialsipper. makes 2. Shake and strain into a chilled champagne coupe. Add the rest of the ingredients into the shaker. (15mL) simple syrup 3/4 oz. Secondly, I’m celebrating my first Commando Series challenge completion too. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. I like to make my sour a bit sourer than normal – so half the amount of lemon to gin, and about a quarter the amount of sugar-fruit to gin (the normal is 3 parts lemon, to 4 parts sugar, to 8 parts gin).