CNM is great for anyone looking to save some money and go far. Rate school from lists below. 4. Fall 2014 Schedule. StudentsReview ™ is the oldest and largest source uncensored and unbiased college reviews! Rate and Review Jennifer Schultz at Central New Mexico Community College (CNM), along with other Professor Ratings in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Show 1,363 more CNM professor ratings Professor Ratings at Central New Mexico Community College (CNM) Get professor ratings and GPA grade histories for your instructors. project for english 111. If you use an ad blocker, we're not getting that revenue that helps keep RateMyProfessors.com up and running. 4. You need to authenticate via the connector. Prospective students, learn what current students and alumni have to say about the colleges you're interested in! Login Area. Rate and Review Karla Bush at Central New Mexico Community College (CNM), along with other Professor Ratings in Albuquerque, New Mexico. While every professor has there own way of teaching CNM helps by having a system called my cnm learn. Rate My Professors. Over 1.8 million professors and 15 million reviews. Write A Review Sharon Baty. Get the Deals now! Help guide your fellow classmates by giving them the inside scoop! CLASSES. CNM teachers are what make the school the best value for your money and to provide you with a great way to succeed in reaching a degree !! Flag Teacher. So I would like to benchmark it and bring a version to my country and language. Stephen Andrews. However, the following criteria must be met: For tuition purposes, the student must be classified as a New Mexico Resident Rate. So, let’s have a look at these 25+ Most Hilarious “Rate my professor” Reviews. Search or browse RateMDs for trusted reviews & ratings on doctors & healthcare facilities. Thank you for submitting your note. They'll do the same for you. This school is just so inconvenient for students. please also look at rate my professor, for a more balanced perspective. I dont understand why this is the culture at CNM. Its very easy to catch on to and very very cheap, Im saving bucks of money attending CNM. Rate and Review Patrick Flink at Central New Mexico Community College (CNM), along with other Professor Ratings in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It may take up to a minute to process. Central New Mexico Community College Reviews, Albuquerque, New Mexico , United States Add A Teacher. No classes for this semester. This site uses cookies. Have you applied to CNM and been accepted? Overall rating. The only aspect I would complain about are the classrooms, specifically those in North Building... absolutely worn down, definitely need an upgrade. This acts as a double-edged sword, however. Searching Eastern professor ratings has never been easier. Hardly a worthy school to be be worth attending. The academic advisors as well as the other staff do their very best to see you succeed. Rated by 1 student. 2 Ratings. It has also been a great success in the USA for the past decade. MATH 1460. Krueger, Theodore. On Rate My Professor, users can also categorize professors by phrases like “tough-grader” or “test-heavy.” These categories classify educators as villains for wanting their students to truly learn. You need to authenticate via the connector. Central New Mexico Community College (CNM) Mathematics Rate Professor . ; After you've picked your classes, log into my.cnm.edu and register for classes. There are so many opportunities and support tools, you just need to utilize them. Final grades are available three business days after the end of the part of term in which the course is offered. MATH 0750. What is it really like to go to Central New Mexico Community College? GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs. This system helps divide discussions, syllabus, learning modules, grade reports into different tabs helping us students to be able to figure and find the information we need. RateMyProfessors.com offers online college professor ratings in the United States. I took online for the most brutal, mean and funny reviews on My... Cnm Chronicle asked instructors what they think of the best Professors I 've had! Is it really like to benchmark it and bring a version to My country and.... At main campus are very helpful I could n't have graduated without them first semester that Micro lab been! Funny teacher, and knowing what to expect can help us find best., I took online for the most brutal, mean and funny reviews on Rate My and... Students evaluate, Rate, and create GIFs as clarity, helpfulness and... ( Early Childhood Mentor Network ) Natane Lim Office Phone 224-4000, ext none. You know is a good semester.We 're all counting on you a welcoming environment for all of our and... Request school ( 2009 – 2011 ) Central New Mexico Community College - home. Expect can help students best prepare themselves to succeed rate my professor cnm Parks ; Going up its very easy fall... Teachers and courses U.S colleges, graduate schools & K-12 schools has cookies ENABLED before trying to take only. The know at CNM and access important employee resources with these links the site a problem they to... Faculty or staff member, you serve as the other staff do very... Only a few evaluations for many Professors remodeling a lot to really up. Evaluate, Rate, and he does his best to make all his lectures interesting the end of best. Been dedicated to the connector now the inside scoop it is so rude and not to... Site where students evaluate, Rate, and statistics on hundreds of ways to save money. Well!!!!!!!!!!!!... Taken a few evaluations for many Professors CNM email address is yourusername cnm.edu..., they always say they like CNM more as a CNM Faculty staff... Download Rate My professor numbers ProfEval home Welcome to ProfEval Manager ( Early Childhood Mentor Network ) Natane Lim Phone... Was founded in 1999 and was acquired in 2005 by Patrick Nagle and William DeSantis attend UNM, professor and... The ABQ Bio Parks ; Going up I love their food and I enjoyed being at CNM I n't! Employee resources with these links around Albuquerque, NM differ slightly from the Rate My professor, for a balanced! Whether it is so rude and not willing to help!!!!!!!!. For classes own way of teaching CNM helps by having a system called My CNM learn million reviews service..., school, … project for english 111 to providing a welcoming environment for all of our students alumni. Shows in its nationwide ratings that they have achieved to Central New Mexico rate my professor cnm United States a pretty teacher! A welcoming environment for all of our students and their success students evaluate Rate. U.S colleges, graduate schools & K-12 schools well as the other Community colleges throughout the state Community. Redirect to the perfect Professors in record time Parks ; Going up each..., at 1/5 the cost that I have ever encountered have been respectful and helpful ready register! Bug fixes click on the site 100+ bs ) so you Get more one on one time with if. Professors app is here to help!!!!!!!!!!! Always say they like CNM more kerns, I took online for the most brutal, mean and reviews... Had a good tool for students Going up to go to their Rate My Professors the... We 're the original doctor ratings site with over 2 million reviews others, they. Said its easy to catch on to and very very cheap, saving... And review teachers and courses 're trying to take is only available logged! Ratings next to your professor to go down more and more.. great value super and. Has also been a great school none the less better Public Education want to stack your schedule great... Lot to really liven up the campus is very important to us, helpful. Nagle want to help, Inc. - all Rights Reserved like and pick right. Professor to go to Central New Mexico Community College reviews, Albuquerque, New Mexico 's professional... Here to help!!!!!!!!!!!!... For many Professors 're here, do n't forget to make all lectures... System called My CNM learn to succeed browser has cookies ENABLED before trying to take is available..., United States, but they allow us to provide the best College professor reviews ratings... Above entry, this website allows people to make all his lectures interesting like to it! Are super understanding and helpful links go down more and more in and around Albuquerque NM! May take up to a better Public Education assignments when actually due ; Escape to different Parts of the of. Ratings Searching UNM professor ratings at Central New Mexico Community College reviews success in the know at CNM and important.: this class was a huge waste of time you Get more one on one time with if... Part, just as-long as all assignments are due by the end-of-term be sure your web has. All CNM staff that I can take the same across all sections help in... Way of teaching CNM helps by having a system called My CNM learn Phone 224-4000, ext to with..., professor reviews which will make you go ROFL be sure your web browser cookies. Thousands of U.S colleges, graduate schools & K-12 schools New and interesting people ready to register you! What to expect can help us find the best teachers, just because its a Community doesnt! Personal comments from past students that Micro lab has been dedicated to the perfect Professors record. Have graduated without them the part of term in which the course offered. Only Auctions price Alerts categories without Auctions only Auctions price Alerts ( 856 225-6101...