For more details see our, *Offer is valid through November 21, 2018. The case opens, allowing you to customize it to your hearts content. Unable to add item to List. *Offer is valid with a minimum purchase of AU$160. This page works best with JavaScript. Years upon years of collective gaming experience from pro-gamers and you, the Razer community, have culminated in the ultimate Arcade Stick for the Xbox 360. By registering, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). Interchange the top panel with your own personal designs, or even switch the joystick and buttons to suit your play-style. I am a very casual Street Fighter V player and this def makings executing combos a lot easier. Write a review. Work as expected. That would of mad it easier for carrying since it's large. When I ordered it I was afraid that with it being so large but hallow, it would be too light and feel cheap. I played the first street fighter when I was a kid and I enjoyed it. I really appreciated the weight too. if you have large hands like me, they weigh quite a bit, Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2014. I bought it so I could change the JLF spring, add some button plugs, and eventually change the art (possibly even get a custom plexi top with only six button holes), so I knew I wanted it to be easy to get in and out at all times. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Revel in the sweet sound of victory. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Razer Atrox – Arcade Stick for Xbox 360® OVERVIEW TECH SPECS GALLERY Arcade gaming has come a long way since its glory days age – an era woven into the fabric of gaming history as one that paved the way for innovation, and also one that brought us bittersweet nostalgia. Mine stopped working on day 3. Razer's best gaming console controllers are designed and engineered to provide gaming supremacy, these are made compatible with Android, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2016. The buttons have a very nice feel to them and the stick just feels nice, Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2017. I bought it so I could change the JLF spring, add some button plugs, and eventually change the art (possibly even get a custom plexi top with only six button holes), so I knew I wanted it to be easy to get in and out at all times. HORI Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC, Qanba Drone Joystick for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 and PC (Fighting Stick) Officially Licensed Sony Product, Mayflash F500 Arcade Fight Stick for PS4/PS3/XBOX ONE/Xbox 360/PC/Android/Switch/NEOGEO mini, Qanba Obsidian Joystick for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 and PC (Fighting Stick) Officially Licensed Sony Product, Pro Arcade Stick PXN X9 Street Fighter Arcade Stick for Playstation 4/Playstation 3 /Xbox One/ Switch/ Window PC, Razer Panthera Dragon Ball Fighter Z: Fully Mod-Capable - Sanwa Joystick and Buttons - Internal Storage Compartment - Tournament Arcade Fight Stick for PS4, PS5 and PC. I can't hype of this product enough. It is my first and hopefully only stick and it is everything I thought it would be. The artwork is easy to replace as well. When I ordered it I was afraid that with it being so large but hallow, it would be too light and feel cheap. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2015. Not bad for a full sanwa stick that is easy to modify. This stick in my opinion is better than both. That would of mad it easier for carrying since it's large. This is great product and very good with packing just only thing is bad experience is FEDEX they have a horrible shipping and drop off product overall everything is excellence thank you for great product. This stick is great. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please try again. I played all the street fighters and I am not good. I played all the street fighters and I am not good. Razer Surround, Our Network Razer Chimaera 5.1, How are ratings calculated? Let's just say this right off the bat; you usually can't go wrong with Razer hardware. By signing up, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2015. The Razer Atrox fightstick is actually pretty great. I got the 360 version when it was on sale and it is fantastic. Also might bite the bullet and make it multi console some day... right now I'm mostly using it for PC though, so I'm not in any big rush. +, Copyright © 2020 Razer Inc. All rights reserved. In my glorious return to fighting games, I needed an arcade stick. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. They were just missing a detachable ball top. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I played the first street fighter when I was a kid and I enjoyed it. If this were dual+mod it be almost the perfect stick. Work as expected. For more details see our, 10 tournament-grade Sanwa Denshi™ buttons, Authentic Sanwa Denshi™ joystick with ball top, Interchangeable top panel allows for custom artwork finishes, Fully accessible internals and storage compartments for easy modding, Honeycomb structure on the inside for easy screw mounting, Storage compartments for alternative bat top joystick and more, 2.5mm audio jack for headset use (Xbox 360). Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2016. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. For advanced modding the entire bottom of the internal compartment is a honeycomb structure for easy screw mounting in every location. By signing up, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). +, Company A lot of Razer products aren't of very high quality, but this I can assure you, does not suffer from this issue. And this is the approach we took when designing the Razer Atrox Arcade Stick. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This stick is great. +, Connect It also did not work on 2 of my Xbox 360. Opens for easy maintenance or modification. I really appreciated the weight too. This, at a sale price, is leagues better than that stick. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I am a very casual Street Fighter V player and this def makings executing combos a lot easier. It's a little above the cost of other sticks but it's worth it. See All Buying Options. Razer Atrox For Xbox One Featuring genuine Sanwa hardware and an ergonomically authentic arcade layout, the Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for Xbox One represents the pinnacle of precision and reliability and is the definitive arcade stick for tournament-grade gaming. I got this stick on sale for $80. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The Razer Atrox fightstick is actually pretty great. At the touch of a button the internal compartment of the Razer Atrox opens up and reveals dedicated slots to store the included detachable cable, a bat top joystick,screwdriver, as well as space for two extra buttons, giving you all the room you need when you take your weapon of fighting domination on-the-go. Expires on . It is my first and hopefully only stick and it is everything I thought it would be. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2016. It has a good weight and rubber to keep it from sliding on your lap. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2016. For more details see our Privacy Policy. The easy access to the inside in case you need to change buttons or mod it is a godsend. There was a problem completing your request. Engineered and refined to perfection through countless prototypes and an extensive beta testing Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2014. Contacting Razer support ... Edit: Been more than 6 months since I've used it now. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Tournament-grade Sanwa buttons and joystick, One-touch access to internals and storage. Xbox one version is a lot harder to get to work on pc from what I understand. The strikethrough price is the List Price. The grips on the bottom of it help keep it placed firmly on your lap. The buttons have a very nice feel to them and the stick just feels nice. Years upon years of collective gaming experience from pro-gamers and you, the Razer community, have culminated in the ultimate Arcade Stick for the Xbox 360. Sign up today and enjoy up to $700 off* select Razer Blade laptops. Surround Sound describes the method of channelling sound that envelops the user in a 360 degree arc, positioning sound sources accurately in relation to the user. Savings represents a discount off the List Price. The case opens, allowing you to customize it to your hearts content. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2015. The Razer Atrox Arcade Stick was built for modding enthusiasts, with the inside of the platform easily accessible for further modding to your preference. Hours spent at the arcade honed the gamer in you; for every coin you inserted, every combo you executed, every hit you took, and every ultra you unleashed in return – you became a better player.