Money is the authorized medium of exchange; coined money is called coin or specie. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. The search algorithm handles phrases and strings of words quite well, so for example if you want words that are related to lol and rofl you can type in lol rofl and it should give you a pile of related slang terms. Synonyms for real estate in Free Thesaurus. Find more ways to say money, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. "there is a desperate shortage of hard cash", Synonyms:hard currency, immediate payment, hard cash, prompt payment for goods or services in currency or by check, United States country music singer and songwriter (1932-2003), "I cashed the check as soon as it arrived in the mail". “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? Find another word for real. The company is having difficulties in raising capital. It ’ll be a challenge if everybody just has plastic, so I would suggest highly [ that people ] bring cash and checks. Synonyms. Antonyms for real estate. 3 synonyms for real estate: immovable, real property, realty. Then the countryman rejoiced at his good luck, and said, 'I like many things better than, It did occur to Dunsey that it might be wise for him to give up the day's hunting, proceed at once to Batherley, and, having waited for Bryce's return, hire a horse to carry him home with the. The official Urban Dictionary API is used to show the hover-definitions. Then the man pitied him, and gave him all he had; and the little dwarf said in return, 'As you have such a kind honest heart, I will grant you three wishes--one for every penny; so choose whatever you like.' Find more ways to say earnest money, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Synonyme für "das erste Mal" 7 gefundene Synonyme 2 verschiedene Bedeutungen für das erste Mal Ähnliches & anderes Wort für das erste Mal "cash." We expect the potential cash flow from these activities to be reflected in our results over the next few years. 1 synonym for money handler: money dealer. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? I tell you he's alive and well, only he's lost your money and Pish's and mine and his own. To have married a girl who cared only for his money; that would have been dire enough. There, take your earnest money; and let your aunt bring you here about this time to-morrow evening.'. Here is your earnest money, said the voice, nine and twenty silver pennies. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. Get instant synonyms for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! Thanks for your vote! I would have spoken about it at first, but then I had no money, and didn't know when I should have any. 114 synonyms of real from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 147 related words, definitions, and antonyms. money in the form of bills or coins "there is a desperate shortage of hard cash" Synonyms: hard currency, immediate payment, hard cash. Turkmenistan now sorely lacks cash to pay for its imports. Special thanks to the contributors of the open-source code that was used in this project: @krisk, @HubSpot, and @mongodb. Synonyms for money handler in Free Thesaurus. Antoine then asked for earnest money, and received two hundred francs. cash, hard cash, hard currency (noun). Finally, you might like to check out the growing collection of curated slang words for different topics over at Slangpedia. Synonyms:bills, bullion, capital, coin, currency, funds, gold, money, notes, property, silver, specie, Synonyms:money, specie, coin, currency, capital, species, money, treasury, monetary, liquidity, liquid, cash-flow, effective, fund, silver, spot, caisse, fluid, cashier, cashflow, bodywork, dough, Synonyms:Cardiology Cardiac Arrest Study Hamburg Ob/Gyn Cancer and Steroid Hormone study. Bullion is either gold or silver uncoined, or the coined metal considered without reference to its coinage, but simply as merchandise, when its value as bullion may be very different from its value as money. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. "Do you mean to tell me that with all the, He had only to make the date at which the loan expired coincide with the date of his marriage, and there was his father-in-law's, Let it be no bank or common stock, but every man be master of his own, He knew the way of it, particularly his way of it, wine in, wit out, and his, "Ay, ay," said uncle Glegg, with admonition which he meant to be kind, "we must look to see the good of all this schooling, as your father's sunk so much, And the owl, Too-Too, who was good at arithmetic, figured it out that there was only, As it was not my place of business I felt it to be the proper thing to show the, I had saved above #100 more, but I met with a disaster with that, which was this--that a goldsmith in whose hands I had trusted it, broke, so I lost #70 of my, "'All right,' said Long-Fang, 'then will I, too, be a strong man.' Synonyms.com. Concise Medical Dictionary, by Joseph C Segen, MD. What are termed in England bank-notes are in the United States commonly called bills; as, a five-dollar bill. Antonyms for money. Complete Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms, гро́шы, ная́ўныя, гато́ўка, ная́ўныя гро́шы, bani lichizi, bani, numerar în casă, bani gheață, numerar, нали́чные, [[наличный, де́ньги, обналичить, нали́чка, обналичивать, нал, кэш. a lot of money synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'monkey',moneyed',moneymaking',monied', definition. It's already happening, they look at these trophy pipeline assets like they would look at real estate in New York City - a long term asset that delivers discounted cash flow. synonym.com. Top synonym for real money (another word for real money) is lot of money. money, funds, stock, investment (s), property, cash, Synonyms for Fake money in Free Thesaurus. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate image within your search results please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. He ain't been run over—he's gone broke-lost all our money; every last cent. Eva begged the man to leave the zecchin, promising to give him another at home and half a pound in coppers as earnest money. Understand a lot of money … To learn more, see the privacy policy. Will you take care of some money for me until I get a chance to deposit it in the savings bank? 75 synonyms for money: cash, funds, capital, currency, wealth, hard cash, green, readies, riches, necessary, silver, … Another word for money. Antonyms for Fake money. Note that this thesaurus is not in any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. And he got himself corn, and began to make fire-brew and sell it for strings of, 'I wish you would give them to me,' said the other; 'I am very poor.' Another word for earnest money. Comprehensive list of synonyms for units of money, by Macmillan Dictionary and Thesaurus Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference? The notes of responsible men are readily transferable in commercial circles, but they are not money; as, the stock was sold for $500 in money and the balance in merchantable paper. . The higher the terms are in the list, the more likely that they're relevant to the word or phrase that you searched for. These indexes are then used to find usage correlations between slang terms. This is simply due to the way the search algorithm works. The word capital is used chiefly of accumulated property or money invested in productive enterprises or available for such investment. Urban Thesaurus finds slang words that are related to your search query. wealth used to produce more wealth by investment. “Corporal,” “General,” “Sergeant,” “Private”: What’s The Order Of The Military Ranks? The code for attribution links is required. bae). Find another word for counterfeit. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only.