The texture is nothing like ice cream. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. I wasn’t expecting to love it, I was hoping it tasted good enough that I did - it tastes great and I do love it! All tasted good, though. We aim to show you accurate product information. Rebel Ice Cream -Triple Chocolate Rebel Ice Cream Ingredients This is the sweet that is most like the real thing. Overall, some were more creamy than others. Small chocolate chunks. suppliers and others provide what you see here, I made peace with it but now when I am opening the icecreams they are only half filled. Ingredients: Cream, Water, Erythritol, Chocolate Flakes (Coconut Oil, Cocoa, Erythritol, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Dutched Cocoa, Vanilla Extract, Monk Fruit), Vegetable Glycerin, Chicory Root Fiber, Dutched Cocoa, Cocoa, Egg Yolks, Milk Protein Isolate, Butter, Peruvian Carob Gum, Guar Gum, Salt, Monk Fruit, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavor. In terms of things that have made me happy this side of Heaven, it comes right after the birth of my children. My favorites so far are the Mint Chip, Chocolate, Triple Chocolate, Salted Caramel, and Cherry Chip...But they all are great. Love this ice cream. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Came on dry ice, all pints sealed, and rock solid. I contacted the seller for an exclamation of the discrepancy but received no response. I have been trying out ALL sorts of keto ice cream, chocolate, sweet treats, but this is my new fave! They are worth the price! Every bite opens up another set of muscles in your face and you find that your smile is from one ear to the other. Cookies and Cream; Butter Pecan; Coffee Chip ; While I love all of them I have a few favorites in that list. It has chocolate chips that are not super sweet and they complement ice cream well. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2020. Keep doing amazing work! Peanut Butter Fudge -- the one was somewhat flaky and was pretty light in taste. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Eating healthy is far more than just counting calories. Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2020. I'm writing this as I'm eating it for the first time. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. But Rebel Ice Cream isn't like other "healthy" ice creams. Rebel Triple Chocolate Ice Cream. Rebel Ice Cream is the lowest net carb ice cream on the market. Rebel Ice Cream is the lowest net carb ice cream on the market. This page works best with JavaScript. 91K likes. Salted Caramel - Creamy and good. They are worth the price! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2019. ... Rebel Ice Cream Triple Chocolate Ice Cream - 16oz. Shop Target for Rebel Ice Cream. Was more Icey than creamy. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It’s good to know we can order if needed. I'm looking to try out different flavors, but so far, this one is the best in my opinion. So, I had to order a case. Cream, Water, Erythritol, Chocolate Flakes (Coconut Oil, Cocoa, Erythritol, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Dutched Cocoa, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Monk Fruit), Chicory Root Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Dutched Cocoa, Cocoa, Egg Yolks, Milk Protein Isolate, Butter, Peruvian Carob Gum, Guar Gum, Salt, Monk Fruit, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavor. Have been on low carb for two years now and have tried every ice cream available. Not as creamy as the most creamy flavor but not as flaky as some. I tried to contact the seller but did not get a reply regarding this situation. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. To find rebel ice cream near you, you can use the official rebel ice cream locator. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2020. I bought this for him for a treat but not worth it, doesn't taste like ice cream. Ingredients: Cream, Water, Erythritol, Chocolate Flakes (Coconut Oil, Cocoa, Erythritol, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Dutched Cocoa, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Monk Fruit), Chicory Root Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Dutched Cocoa, Cocoa, Egg Yolks, Milk Protein Isolate, Butter, Peruvian Carob Gum, Guar Gum, Salt, Monk Fruit, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavor. Left them out for 15 minutes before eating them (as recommended), but I found them even more creamy and better at 30 minutes.. 5 out of 5 stars with 265 reviews. I got a hold of vanilla/chocolate/cookie dough from a local grocery store. Black Raspberry - awesome. Salted Caramel - Creamy and good. Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2020. Great taste. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2019. Rebel Ice Cream. Rebel Creamery Ice Cream is proof that we’re now in the golden age of the ketogenic diet. This one looks and scoops like ice cream. This was only one we tried but too expensive to take a chance and try another. I have been trying out ALL sorts of keto ice cream, chocolate, sweet treats, but this is my new fave! Coconut Almond Swirl - creamy and good.