Guarantee 1 year 100% . $750 with Free Shipping to Lower 48 states REEF OCTOPUS Regal 200EXT Recirculating Protein Skimmer Retail ($845.00) with Reef Octopus 24V VarioS-6S Feed Pump (Retail $325.00) Used 6 Months $750 with Free Shipping to Lower 48 states 250-EXT Advanced Control Recirculating Protein Skimmer. Reef Octopus Regal Spacesaver DC Skimmer 250 SSS 600 Gallon. Read verified Reef Octopus Protein Skimmers reviews online then buy direct and save. Reef Octopus Regal 200EXT Recirculating Protein Skimmer ships from Toronto, Canada The hybrid cone design reduces and stabilizes foam production resulting in less turbulence in the neck … The new pumps are DC powered allowing for several advantages over traditional AC style pumps. VarioS-6 S Pinwheel Pump Features What's Included?. reef octopus regal 200 int. The new and innovative Reef Octopus Regal 200-EXT recirculating protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 400 gallons where absolute control is a necessary. Reef Octopus 200 Ext found in: Automatic Skimmer Neck Cleaner (ANC) with Lid, Regal 200EXT 8" Recirculating Protein Skimmer (VarioS), Classic 150EXT 6 Recirculating Protein Skimmer, Automatically clean the collection cup of.. I also love the Reef Octopus Regal series and replacing my old skimmer in the clownfish grow out system with the Regal 200SSS Protein Skimmer. Your Price $839.99. Its hybrid conical body naturally … Free shipping. Plan to change this sometime in the future. kr 5 560,00. The new and innovative Reef Octopus Regal 170-EXT recirculating protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 300 gallons where absolute control is necessary. The Reef Octopus Regal 200-EXT is constructed of high-quality cast acrylic that disassembles completely for cleaning. Orphek Atlantik v4 Gen2. Return – 2x Reef Octopus VarioS 8 In-tank circulation – 2x MP60 + 2x MP40 Lighting – Aquatic Life T5-LED Hybrid 60” with 4x AI Hydra 26 HD (this is from the existing system. Joined Nov 3, 2015 Messages 178 Reaction score 38. kr 7 500,00. Reef Octopus Regal Skimmers now incorporate the new VarioS S pinwheel series of pumps. Reef Octopus ELITE Protein Skimmer 200 INT With DC Pump 400 Gallon (NO FREE SHIPPING) Product Code: OCT25160 UPC: 6950291251602 ... Reef Octopus Regal Spacesaver DC Skimmer 200 EXT 400 Gallon Product Code: OCT25178 UPC - 6950291251787 No Free Freight MSP/MAP/MSRP: $839.99. . I have been using the Reef Octopus Regal 200-SSS Skimmer in my 180 gallon reef tank . Sales Tax Free* ... Reef Octopus Regal Spacesaver DC Skimmer 200 EXT 400 Gallon. External Recirculating Skimmer Rated for Aquariums up to 400 Gallons Footprint: 15.7" x 13.8" | Reaction Chamber: 8" | Height: 25.4"Powered by: Reef Octopus 24V VarioS-4S Controllable Recirculating Skimmer PumpController Features: multiple pause times, float switch safety and 0 … Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Reef Octopus Regal 300- EXT at the best online prices at eBay! The Reef Octopus Regal 200-EXT is constructed of high-quality cast acrylic that disassembles completely for cleaning. I just purchased a new Regal 200EXT 8 from BRS because my old skimmer was getting tired. The Reef Octopus Regal 250-EXT is constructed of high-quality cast acrylic that disassembles completely for cleaning. …Bioload - 400 gallons Reef Octopus In Sump 10" Protein Skimmer from Reef Octopus - with a controllable VarioS DC pumps to process more or less water, depending on your setup. Debating between Orphek and Radions) Controller – Neptune Apex + Trident Skimmer – Reef Octopus Regal 300 EXT Reef Octopus Recirculating External 8" Protein Skimmer from Reef Octopus - with a controllable DC pump to process more or less water, depending on your setup. The best lighting in Reefing just got better. Reef Octopus Regal 200S. The Reef Octopus Regal 200-EXT is constructed of high-quality cast acrylic that disassembles completely for cleaning. It's been redesign with better internals, high rust resistant materials, improved WiFi and … The new and innovative Reef Octopus Regal 250-EXT recirculating protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 600 gallons where absolute control is necessary. Ideal Replacement Skimmer Pump for: Classic-200INT SRO-2000EXT SRO-3000EXT SRO-3000INT Regal 200INT/200SSS/200EXT Elite 200INT/200SSS Efficient - Safe - Reliable 5 Flow Settings - Precise control of … Output Size: 50mm - 1.5”. I am looking to trade my regal 200 int for a reef octopus regal150sss downgraded my tank looking for smaller this particular skimmer at the moment. Requires Feed Pump . 170-EXT / Advanced Control Recirculating Protein Skimmer. Reef Octopus Regal 250S. kr 9 700,00. The new and innovative Reef Octopus Regal 200-EXT recirculating protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 400 gallons where absolute control is a necessary. Ext found in: Regal 200EXT 8" Recirculating Protein Skimmer (VarioS), Nuvo EXT 50 Lagoon Aquarium with Black APS Stand, Regal 250EXT 10" Recirculating Protein Skimmer (VarioS), Nuvo EXT 75 Aquarium Only, Nuvo EXT 200.. The Reef Octopus Regal 200-EXT is constructed of high-quality cast acrylic that disassembles completely for cleaning. Output Gate Valve. Free shipping for many products! The new and innovative Reef Octopus Regal 250-SSS in-sump protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 600 gallons where sump space may be limited. Reef Octopus Elite 200-INT. 200-EXT Advanced Control Recirculating Protein Skimmer. VarioS-6 S Pinwheel Pump. hello everyone, I am new to the forums here, but not new to the hobby. I am considering getting a Reef Octopus external recirculating skimmer, either the SRO 3000 Ext or the Regal 200 Ext. Reef Octopus Classic 202-S. kr 5 800,00. This is a quick review of the unit after 8 months of use. The Reef Octopus Regal 250-SSS is constructed of high-quality cast acrylic that disassembles completely for cleaning. Total Height: 28.4". The new and innovative Reef Octopus Regal 200-EXT recirculating protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 400 gallons where absolute control is a necessary. Thread starter Regg; Start date Jan 31, 2020; Tagged users None Jan 31, 2020 #1 R. Regg Active Member View Badges. Output Height: 9.56". Aquarium Product Protein Skimmer (Saltwater Only) Skimmer for Mid-Large Tank (800-1500 liters) Reef Octopus (Protein Skimmer) Regal 200 ext (1500 liters) The Reef Octopus Regal 170-EXT is constructed of high-quality cast acrylic that disassembles completely for cleaning. List Price: (Members Only) this thing is a beast and I think it is going to work well for me. The Reef Octopus Regal 200-EXT is constructed of high-quality cast acrylic that disassembles completely for cleaning. Tax free. 250-SSS SPACE SAVING PROTEIN SKIMMER WITH ADVANCED CONTROL. Reef Octopus Regal 150-S. kr 6 300,00. kr 9 700,00. Orders over $75 Ship FREE. I am using a CO2 scrubber (it works!). They have other models in different sizes too. The hybrid cone design reduces and stabilizes foam production resulting in less turbulence in the neck … Your Price $779.99 Reef Octopus Recirculating External 8" Protein Skimmer from Reef Octopus - with a controllable DC pump to process more or less water, depending on your setup. Reef Octopus …or if your sump has reached a high or low water level. kr 8 300,00. . The new and innovative Reef Octopus Regal 200-EXT recirculating protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 400 gallons where absolute control is a necessary. Reef Octopus Elite 150-INT. Reef Octopus Classic 150-EXT External Skimmer. Whether you are looking for one to fit in a bigger or smaller tank, they have it all: space-saving and full size. Reef Octopus Elite 220-INT. Reef Octopus Regal 200ext found in: Regal 200EXT 8" Recirculating Protein Skimmer (VarioS), VarioS-4S Controllable DC Skimmer Pump, …from Reef Octopus - with a … The Reef Octopus Regal 200-EXT is constructed of high-quality cast acrylic that disassembles completely for cleaning. Reef Octopus Regal Ext found in: Regal 200EXT 8" Recirculating Protein Skimmer (VarioS), Automatic Skimmer Neck Cleaner (ANC) with Lid, Regal 300EXT 12" Recirculating Protein Skimmer (VarioS), Regal … kr 9 000,00. Footprint - 14.6" x 9.8″ Height - 23.4″ Recommended Water Height: 7"-8.5" Reef Octopus Regal Skimmers now incorporate… $ … The new and innovative Reef Octopus Regal 200-EXT recirculating protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 400 gallons where absolute control is a necessary. After more than a decade, we now have one of the widest range of protein skimmers under the brand Reef Octopus, which is globally recognised by hobbyists and professionals alike for its product quality and reliability. The new and innovative Reef Octopus Regal 200-EXT recirculating protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 400 gallons where absolute control is a necessary. Reef Octopus Recirculating 12 Protein Skimmer from Reef Octopus - with a controllable VarioS DC pumps to process more or less water, depending on your aquariums needs. Question: how would I connect airline from CO2 scrubber to the skimmer? Regal 200 EXT Protein Skimmer VarioS-4 S Pinwheel Pump VarioS Control Unit Skimmer Cup Float Switch Output Gate Valve Metric to Standard Adapter Available Accessories Neck Cleaner: CL-200 Neck Extension: NK-200 Regal Skimmer Setup Guide Octopus Cleaner 200 fits: SRO3000(int/ext), XP2000(sss/ext), NWB/DNWB200, Classic 200(int/ext), Classic 202-S, XS200, XS225, EXT200, DCS-2000(int/ext), POV2, Prime 200int, Elite 200(int/sss), Regal 200(int, sss, ext), Hurricone Cat 1 Great … Founded in 2005, Honya Co. Ltd started with a vision to produce high quality products for the marine industry.